Winner Autoworld

1801 Ogletown Rd, Newark, DE 19711

New 302-292-8200 New 302-292-8200
Used 888-324-7389 Used 888-324-7389

Used Cars for Less than $15,000 Guaranteed Credit Approval!

Service Repair

by from Wilmington, DE |

I have purchased two vehicles from Winner and have always used their service department for the upkeep of those vehicles. Scheduling an appointment is never a problem and their service department is open late during the week and has convenient Saturday hours. The technicians are skilled and the Supervisors advise you and explain to you any problems found when inspecting the vehicle. Options are given on the severity of the problem.

Winner Autoworld responded to this review

May 1, 2012

Ronald - Thank you for your comments about our service department. We really appreciate it.

Not happy

by from newark, de |

Great buying process with Noel .. 2 months into having the vehicle had to get new front brakes and rotors and 2 months later need back brakes .. Not service was done on my vehicle before they let me leave the lot.

Great Buying Experience with Kurt

by from Bloomington, MN |

We bought a 2012 Ford Escape from Bloomington MN Lincoln and Kurt was very friendly and got us into a car we love. He listened to what we wanted and showed us a selection of cars that fit our needs. Definitely not like other dealers as there was no "pushiness" and it felt like he cared about getting us a good deal and a good car.

don't buy a warranty

by from Newark, DE |

My grandson's car has been in the same spot for over a month from when it was towed. A extra warranty was purchased & we have not heard from the warranty or the service center for a month even though I email every week. He purchased the extended warranty but it apparently is not worth the paper it is printed on nor is the service center. As in banking over 30 years in customer service, this is not the way to treat a customer

Great customer service!

by from Wilmington, DE |

I highly recommend Winner Auto World! I walked in very nervous because this was the first time I was purchasing a car and I do not have the best of credit. But Anthony immediatly made me feel at ease. He explained everything thoroughly and gave me options of different vehicles to get me down to the price point I needed to be at to afford my monthly payments. He even stayed after hours on a Saturday to make sure I was able to drive out of there with my new '07 Honda Accord (which I love) so I wouldn't have to drive out of there with my old clunker of a car I used to have. And Wayne (The Credit Dr) was awesome also! He searched different credit unions to find me the best interest rate and brought me down to a very affordable monthly payment along with a warranty and gap insurance. Thank you Winner Auto World for making my dreams of owning a nice car a reality! Even after leaving, my 10 year old daughter said that when she turns 16 she wants to buy her car from here! :)

Exceptional Service-James Thomas was GREAT!!!!

by from Newark, Delaware |

Mr. Thomas was professional and very courteous during the whole process. We purchased a used Cadillac DTS very clean ride. What I like most was that Mr. Thomas was very attentive and didn't make me or my fiancee feel uncomfortable because we had some credit issues. He worked diligently and treated us with respect. He explained the process in great detail and gave us tips on how paying our payments on time will increase our credit score. I think Mr. Thomas is a (10) when it comes to customer service... Thanks Shelby Bowser Jemain Hall

"WINNER" IN CUSTOMER SERVICE & SATISFACTION!!!

by from Kingsville, MD |

I purchased a 2013 Mustang Convertible with only 16,000 miles on it in August at an exceptional price! James Thomas, my salesman, was extremely professional, courteous, knowledgeable, patient, and friendly. He and his staff were extremely accommodating and did everything possible to make me comfortable and make my car-buying experience pleasant. I highly recommend, without reservation, WINNER AUTOWORLD for your vehicle purchases. I will, without doubt, be a repeat customer and will refer my family and friends to WINNER AUTOWORLD because, as their name implies, they are THE WINNER in customer service and satisfaction!

GREAT overall experience

by from BEAR, DE |

On May 2013 i purchased a vehicle from a gentlemen named Noel Moret! He offered great customer service, pricing, refreshments while waiting and showed the upmost respect! He definetly changed my outlook on shopping for vehicles in a postive way! I look forward to working with him in the future; and will without a doubt be back to purchase a vehicle from him in the future! Thank you for the great experience!!

Great Customer Service

by from Wilmington DE |

Noel was so helpful and determine to help me find the right vehicle for my family. Noel made sure I was happy with my new purchase and made sure I drove off the lot with a smile on my face. I recommend this dealership to friends and to ask for Noel. Thank you for your service Noel

great service, each sales rep had all the help.

by from Wilmington, De |

Noel, thanks for all you help, your team was also very supportive.