Winner Autoworld

Winner Autoworld

1801 Ogletown Rd, Newark, DE 19711

New 302-292-8200
Used 888-324-7389

Used Cars for Less than $15,000 Guaranteed Credit Approval!

Service Repair

by from Wilmington, DE |

I have purchased two vehicles from Winner and have always used their service department for the upkeep of those vehicles. Scheduling an appointment is never a problem and their service department is open late during the week and has convenient Saturday hours. The technicians are skilled and the Supervisors advise you and explain to you any problems found when inspecting the vehicle. Options are given on the severity of the problem.

Winner Autoworld responded to this review

April 29, 2012

Ronald - Thank you for your comments about our service department. We really appreciate it.

Great Buying Experience with Kurt

by from Bloomington, MN |

We bought a 2012 Ford Escape from Bloomington MN Lincoln and Kurt was very friendly and got us into a car we love. He listened to what we wanted and showed us a selection of cars that fit our needs. Definitely not like other dealers as there was no "pushiness" and it felt like he cared about getting us a good deal and a good car.

don't buy a warranty

by from Newark, DE |

My grandson's car has been in the same spot for over a month from when it was towed. A extra warranty was purchased & we have not heard from the warranty or the service center for a month even though I email every week. He purchased the extended warranty but it apparently is not worth the paper it is printed on nor is the service center. As in banking over 30 years in customer service, this is not the way to treat a customer

Great customer service!

by from Wilmington, DE |

I highly recommend Winner Auto World! I walked in very nervous because this was the first time I was purchasing a car and I do not have the best of credit. But Anthony immediatly made me feel at ease. He explained everything thoroughly and gave me options of different vehicles to get me down to the price point I needed to be at to afford my monthly payments. He even stayed after hours on a Saturday to make sure I was able to drive out of there with my new '07 Honda Accord (which I love) so I wouldn't have to drive out of there with my old clunker of a car I used to have. And Wayne (The Credit Dr) was awesome also! He searched different credit unions to find me the best interest rate and brought me down to a very affordable monthly payment along with a warranty and gap insurance. Thank you Winner Auto World for making my dreams of owning a nice car a reality! Even after leaving, my 10 year old daughter said that when she turns 16 she wants to buy her car from here! :)

Exceptional Service-James Thomas was GREAT!!!!

by from Newark, Delaware |

Mr. Thomas was professional and very courteous during the whole process. We purchased a used Cadillac DTS very clean ride. What I like most was that Mr. Thomas was very attentive and didn't make me or my fiancee feel uncomfortable because we had some credit issues. He worked diligently and treated us with respect. He explained the process in great detail and gave us tips on how paying our payments on time will increase our credit score. I think Mr. Thomas is a (10) when it comes to customer service... Thanks Shelby Bowser Jemain Hall

"WINNER" IN CUSTOMER SERVICE & SATISFACTION!!!

by from Kingsville, MD |

I purchased a 2013 Mustang Convertible with only 16,000 miles on it in August at an exceptional price! James Thomas, my salesman, was extremely professional, courteous, knowledgeable, patient, and friendly. He and his staff were extremely accommodating and did everything possible to make me comfortable and make my car-buying experience pleasant. I highly recommend, without reservation, WINNER AUTOWORLD for your vehicle purchases. I will, without doubt, be a repeat customer and will refer my family and friends to WINNER AUTOWORLD because, as their name implies, they are THE WINNER in customer service and satisfaction!

GREAT overall experience

by from BEAR, DE |

On May 2013 i purchased a vehicle from a gentlemen named Noel Moret! He offered great customer service, pricing, refreshments while waiting and showed the upmost respect! He definetly changed my outlook on shopping for vehicles in a postive way! I look forward to working with him in the future; and will without a doubt be back to purchase a vehicle from him in the future! Thank you for the great experience!!

Great Customer Service

by from Wilmington DE |

Noel was so helpful and determine to help me find the right vehicle for my family. Noel made sure I was happy with my new purchase and made sure I drove off the lot with a smile on my face. I recommend this dealership to friends and to ask for Noel. Thank you for your service Noel

great service, each sales rep had all the help.

by from Wilmington, De |

Noel, thanks for all you help, your team was also very supportive.

Excellent Service Amazing Experience

by from Newark, DE |

Noel and the entire Winner Autoworld team is AWESOME! I had no worries, every question was answered, and Noel kept his word! I told him what I was looking for and how much I wanted to pay and he made sure to honor my requests. Also, I do not have good credit and they really did get me approved. They made the process easy. I bought a 2009 Honda Accord! The experience made me feel like I had an excellent credit score and purchased a luxury vehicle. I'm telling everyone I know how great Winner AutoWorld is and I absolutely plan on returning in the future! And they didn't take hours to get me approved. I was in and out!

Bad Product, Bad customer service

by from Clementon |

I drove to deleware from jersey to look at a 2008 ford f150 I saw online for $7,999. When I got to the dealership there was a $6,999 price tag on the glass. Which upon my arrival they quickly removed and told me that was a previous price. That was a joke to begin with. I wanted to see if I could add on an alarm and a radio with a aux output for my ipod to the final price. They said they could do it and they were giving me a nice head unit at cost for only $200. and a great alarm system at cost for $300. which they will split the alarm with me for $150. Come to find out when I went to get it installed the head unit was $99. to the general public and alarm was $150. to the public. So obviously they were just lying to get the sale and be done with it. I would say about 4 to 5 days after I bought the truck. I was at pepboys buying some accessories for it when I went out to start it, it wouldn't start. After a jump from the people at pepboys they said I might need a new battery. After 3 weeks of having the car and about 3 or 4 times of it not starting and needing a jump, I took it to Depalmas in clementon and they said I needed a new starter. Which was 292 bucks installed, and on top of that my service engine soon light came on rediculous. About a month later Ray my salesman called me and said they had made a mistake with the registration costs and were short about $80 so they said that will have to be paid for. I laughed and told them, wait for your mistake in counting you want me to pay out of pocket, I said absolutely not your fault you fix the problem. So they did. 1 hour before my temporary registration expired 60 days after I bought the car and after numerous phone calls I had to drive there and pick it up before I had an unregistered vehicle, again rediculous. So I then had to get truck inspected 14 days after I got new tags and of course, I failed inspection because of my engine light being on. Took it to an emissions facility and they said I need a new cat converter. I called the dealership and the manager Jeff said, I'm sorry they are used cars and I'm not replacing a cat converter for you good luck man, and hung up. I've bought cars before new and used and have never seen a level of customer service this low. I mean come on I understand that things go wrong but all this in less than 2 months after I bought the car is just rediculous. Do Not Buy Here!!!!!!