Winner Autoworld

Winner Autoworld

1801 Ogletown Rd, Newark, DE 19711

New 302-292-8200
Used 888-324-7389

Used Cars for Less than $15,000 Guaranteed Credit Approval!

Winner Autoworld worked to get me my car!

by from newark,de |

They worked to get me a car, despite no credit, and only a cosigner with poor credit. I needed a vehicle, and fast, to get me to and from my busy school and work schedule. they put me behind the wheel when i could not finaggle rides, and they did it with care and a friendly smile. They were at the horn for over an hour trying to make it work for me, and now, i have a wonderful, stylish new car, with great coverage, that i am proud to drive during my busy schedule. Anywhere else would have gave up, but now i am establishing credit and riding in style thanks to Winner! My payments are not bad at all, and they helped me chose all the right options for me, and did not leave any out, even though they knew they werent in my current budget. AWESOME service. First car buying experience, and i hope all the others live up to it.

Winner Autoworld responded to this review

May 1, 2011

Thank you for your positive response. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or issues that may come up.

Winner Autoworld!

by from newark,de |

The people here, espeecially the financial associate that i had work with me, are amazing. It was hard to get me approved having no real credit history and only one available cosigner with LESS THAN GOOD (BAD) credit, but they worked and worked to find me a deal, and helped me pick the one that would work better for me overall, despite more money up front. Very caring. Funny. My first car-buying experience, and i am glad i went here!

Excellent Transaction

by from Reading, PA |

One of the best transactions ever! Extra friendly staff and easy transaction. Their extra benefits of free coverage for major components and car washes was a definite selling point.

Doing business with this dealer for years.

by from Middletown, DE |

I have purchased many cars even when they were selling new cars and the service is excellant. The service department is professional and upfront. Overall this dealer is by far the best in Newark!!!!