1851 Ogletown Rd, Newark, DE 19711

New 866-281-8126
Used 888-440-8698
Service 866-413-9658

Delaware's Exclusive Porsche Dealer!

Great experience.!!!!

by from Virginia beach,Virginia |

Great..great experience!!!my husband and I found my dream car at this dealer"Porsche of Delaware" we had the greatest sales guy ever ..mr Steve .go see mr Steve !!!!! He treated us just like he had known us all our lives . Wonderful salesman ... No pressure..just a really smooth transaction .. He made sure we drove off the car lot completely happy without any doubts .. Thanks again mr Steve a job well done!!!!!!

Posting/sending photos would have saved me a trip

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I've been searching for a '98 or '99 M3 convertible, manual shift, Estoril blue. Porsche of Delaware listed one on Cars.com meeting my search criteria but did not include photos. I requested photos but received no response. I drove there to see the car which was actually purple (Techno Violet in BMW-ese) not blue. Sending or posting photos would have saved me the trip down from Philly. Of course, listing the color correctly in the first place would have helped too. I gave them an "Average" rating and a "recommend to a friend" because even a disappointing visit to a lot filled with beautiful cars is better than visiting a lot filled with flivvers as plain as a cheese sandwich.

Cut-Throat

by from Montgomery, AL |

Beware-the customer is NOT #1 here....After a long search for specific options, I found the perfect vehicle at this dealership. While in the middle of negotiations for the vehicle from out-ofstate, the sales manager undercut his own employee and sold the vehicle to a walk-in customer, leaving me completely empty handed. I'd never expect such cut-throat tactics at a quality dealership like Porsche. Best of luck in your dealings...

Bait and Switch

by from Severna Park, Md. |

Porsche of Delaware advertised a Boxster on cars.com and 2 other sites for a great price,but when contacted I was informed the price would be THOUSANDS more than it was listed for. So in finishing verify the advertised online price before going there to be disappointed.

Switch and bait

by from Severna Park,Md. |

Advertised a 2013 Boxster for a great price on Cars.com and 2 other sites. When contacted the actual price was THOUSANDS more.In review call to be sure,so as not get your hopes up,and waste your time.

Porsche of Delaware responded to this review

October 9, 2012

We recently upgraded our entire computer software and network system. The new system pulls inputted data from our database on a nightly basis and is supposed to automatically update pricing. However, for reasons as yet unidentified, the new software system is pricing some of the new cars at their respective base MSRP plus destination without consideration for any options. We are actively working diligently on resolving the software glitch and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and certainly had no intention of misleading anyone. Porsche of Delaware prides itself on providing an excellent sales and service experience and believe that honesty, integrity, and great customer service are the key to a succesful business. Based upon the majority of reviews we have received on this as well as other car related internet sites our reputation for honesty, integrity, and great customer service speaks for itself. Again, our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and for any misconceptions. Please note that not all vehicles are affected by the glitch and that we are unable to remove the affected vehicles from our website, but will immediately notify any interested party of the error upon contacting us. We are more than happy to answer any questions you might have as we continue to determine how to resolve the on line pricing issue. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. Yours sincerely, Sean L Johnson, General Manager.

I enthusiastically recommend this merchant.

by from GLENMOORE PA |

It was my pleasure to purchase a new Porsche from Porsche of Delaware from Darin Pine and Sales Manager Alex Witham. Alex and Darin provided me with fabulous service, information and response to my many questions. They were patient and enthusiastic. The delivery of my 911, ordered from the factory, was quicker than originally estimated. They kept me informed every step of the way: from the car's "birth," its transatlantic journey, entry at port and they even sent me photos of the car arriving at the dealership while still on the car carrier. Prior to my initial visit with Porsche of Delaware I visited four other dealers, not one beat their deal and their candor. I enthusiastically recommend this merchant for the purchase of a new or used Porsche.

Great Experience - Recommend

by from Pennsylvania |

Salesman was Great - Love our Boxster! Would recommend this dealer to a friend. Friendly and responsive and the salesperson was patient and answered all our questions.

Porsche of Delaware responded to this review

June 1, 2012

Metoo - Thank you for the positive review! We really appreciate the feedback. We hope you have years of enjoyment with your new Boxster!

Been a customer since 2002 or earlier..

by from Lancaster, Pa. |

I have purchased 2 Audi's and 2 Porsche's from Winner and have been totally satisfied on every occasion. So much in fact that I drive from Lancaster, pa. to Newark to get my Porsche serviced there, rather than use the local ( UN-named )dealership. The service has always been outstanding and I have total trust in their staff. Of note of course is Tom DeCesare the lead mechanic I have known Tom since my early days with Winner and always knew he was a star. The sales staff and counter people, like Sandy are a great asset to the company and the overall atmosphere. It may take me a while to get there for service but that's OK.... I get to drive my Porsche! What could be better? I am always happy to recommend Winner Porsche to all my friends and those who ask me where to get the best service.

Porsche of Delaware

by from virginia beach, va |

I drove from Virginia Beach after locating a used Mercedes Benz station wagon on line at this dealership. Price was well below retail value. I felt I was treated the same as if I were purchasing a $75,000 new Porsche. The same salesman stayed in contact with me and professionally guided me from my first phone contact until I drove off the lot. No hidden costs or suprises on the final price. Every dealership should be this courteous.