Carman Ford-Lincoln

193 S Dupont Hwy, New Castle, DE 19720

New 877-438-0991
Used 888-264-0566
Service 877-321-2897

Carman - Driven By the Best!

Great Sales Crew

by from Carneys Point, NJ |

Great Dealer....A must if your in the market for a New or Used car or truck.....Very helpful staff , Not pushy, Great Car & Truck Inventory.... Dealership very close to NJ, DE, PA, or MD. Stop by Today....I Will Go back again .... A++++++ Dealership

Overpriced, dissapointment after dissapointment

by from Newark, DE |

Took my SUV to them for repair, part had to be ordered. They never called me once the part arrived. I asked them when I brought it in for recommended maintenance and they didn't have a clue what I was talking about so I had to go dig my receipt from previous service. I'm a working mother with school aged kids so I can't not have a car the entire day. They literally did start working on my car until late afternoon even though I had dropped it off early in the morning and took their shuttle. This put me in a bind so when I complained to, I was told "the shuttle service is complimentary you know, we really don't have to offer it to you." Needless to say, I won't be back.

Carman Ford-Lincoln responded to this review

May 19, 2015

I apologize for the negative experience that you had at Carman Ford Lincoln service. I would like to talk with you in detail about your service experience. Please feel free to contact me at any of the following: paulm@carmanautogroup.com, 302.323.2315 X1291

Very helpful, honest and accomodating

by from Cincinnati,OH |

I was an internet purchaser from another state. Dan and Todd were amazing. They were upfront about all the small blemishes the car had and even had their body staff buff out a few concerning areas. The car was exactly what I wanted and they were honest and fair on pricing. Dan drove to the Philadelphia airport to pick us up and helped us with all aspects of our purchase. We drove all the way back to Ohio with no incidents...I love my new car. I found them to be honest, up front and have great service.

Excellent Service

by from Chesapeake Ccity,, MD |

I had a wonderful experience with Andrea Lowe. She was very helpful in my search for a vehicle.

Satisfied Customer!

by from NEW JERSEY |

I purchased my 2015 Mustang form Carman Ford a week ago and it turned out to be the best car buying experience I ever had. Lindsey in internet was great and sent me all the information I requested about the 2015 Mustangs they had in stock. I found the car I wanted, my salesman Greg got me a great price and after talking with Dan in financing and getting a few questions I had cleared up, I got the deal I was looking for. You guys are a great team!! This was my first purchase from Carman Ford and I'm sure it won't be my last.

Wonderfully great experience.

by from Wilmington Delaware |

Our experience at carmen ford was made so pleasurable by Dan Shine our salesperson. He was courteous, in formidable, personable and not at all pushy which is quite a plus in our book we recommend this dealership as well as our salesman. We love our Lincoln.

CARMAN FORD

by from Newark, DE |

This was my tenth time over my lifetime buying a vehicle. This experince from soup to nuts was by far the best! Everything was good, from the Sales Person to the Business Manager and everyone in between! I was so happy that I am sure I will visit them when I purchase my next vehicle. I already had a brand for myself that I preferred, but the experince has persuaded me to switch! Carman Ford is an EXCELLENT Dealership!

Service at Carman Ford in DE

by from Claymont, DE |

Took my car to Carman Ford for service. This was my first visit. I needed to find a good service center that I could trust and continue to have my 2 cars serviced at. Upon arrival their, the Service Attendent, Mr. Tom Smith, addressed all of my questions in a clear and concise manner, he was very nice and did not rush me along like other service shops have done in the past. After my one experience with Mr. Smith I feel confident that I will get the service I need and my questions answered whenever I am their for service. I look forward to Carman and Mr. Smith taking of my vehicles in the future. Thanks!

Excellent Dealership

by from Pennsville, NJ |

We went looking for a new SUV and test drive. We have purchased over 10 new vehicles between me and my husband. This is our first Ford vehicle and the first time with this dealership. After our great experience we will go back to this dealership again. Greg was a great salesman and made this a experience easy and hassle-free. We appreciated how well organized this dealership was and Dan in Finance was excellent too.

First ford experience

by from Hockessin, DE |

Although we did not have intentions of buying a car on a Friday night, that is exactly what happened because we were dealing with knowledgable, kind and a no hassle group. Buying a car is always stressful, but our experience at Carman was actually fun. Austin and Todd, the general sales manager, were very patient and helped us get into the car we needed. We even got a follow up call from Austin the next day thanking us for our business and to remind us we can always stop by if we should have any questions about "My Ford Touch." All around, a pleasant experience.

New Brakes and Great Customer Service!

by from Magnolia, DE |

I needed new brakes and found Carman Service department to be very helpful and the prices reasonable. Steve Hudson was my Service Rep and he was quick to respond and answered my questions thoroughly. Thanks again for providing such great customer service.