Carman Ford-Lincoln

193 S Dupont Hwy, New Castle, DE 19720

New 877-438-0991
Used 888-264-0566
Service 877-321-2897

Carman - Driven By the Best!

Great Sales Crew

by from Carneys Point, NJ |

Great Dealer....A must if your in the market for a New or Used car or truck.....Very helpful staff , Not pushy, Great Car & Truck Inventory.... Dealership very close to NJ, DE, PA, or MD. Stop by Today....I Will Go back again .... A++++++ Dealership

CARMAN FORD

by from Newark, DE |

This was my tenth time over my lifetime buying a vehicle. This experince from soup to nuts was by far the best! Everything was good, from the Sales Person to the Business Manager and everyone in between! I was so happy that I am sure I will visit them when I purchase my next vehicle. I already had a brand for myself that I preferred, but the experince has persuaded me to switch! Carman Ford is an EXCELLENT Dealership!

Service at Carman Ford in DE

by from Claymont, DE |

Took my car to Carman Ford for service. This was my first visit. I needed to find a good service center that I could trust and continue to have my 2 cars serviced at. Upon arrival their, the Service Attendent, Mr. Tom Smith, addressed all of my questions in a clear and concise manner, he was very nice and did not rush me along like other service shops have done in the past. After my one experience with Mr. Smith I feel confident that I will get the service I need and my questions answered whenever I am their for service. I look forward to Carman and Mr. Smith taking of my vehicles in the future. Thanks!

Excellent Dealership

by from Pennsville, NJ |

We went looking for a new SUV and test drive. We have purchased over 10 new vehicles between me and my husband. This is our first Ford vehicle and the first time with this dealership. After our great experience we will go back to this dealership again. Greg was a great salesman and made this a experience easy and hassle-free. We appreciated how well organized this dealership was and Dan in Finance was excellent too.

First ford experience

by from Hockessin, DE |

Although we did not have intentions of buying a car on a Friday night, that is exactly what happened because we were dealing with knowledgable, kind and a no hassle group. Buying a car is always stressful, but our experience at Carman was actually fun. Austin and Todd, the general sales manager, were very patient and helped us get into the car we needed. We even got a follow up call from Austin the next day thanking us for our business and to remind us we can always stop by if we should have any questions about "My Ford Touch." All around, a pleasant experience.

New Brakes and Great Customer Service!

by from Magnolia, DE |

I needed new brakes and found Carman Service department to be very helpful and the prices reasonable. Steve Hudson was my Service Rep and he was quick to respond and answered my questions thoroughly. Thanks again for providing such great customer service.

Richard Fowler

by from Oxford, PA |

We were greeted promptly and courteously by Gary Santora. After expressing our interest in a Lincoln MKX he asked if we wanted new or pre-owned. After exploring the inventory of pre-owned vehicles we chose a 2012 model. A great looking clean, low mileage vehicle. This was the best vehicle purchasing experience we have ever had and we have had 12. Gary was knowledgeable, low key, friendly and helpful. If you shop Carman Lincoln in New Castle ask for Gary you will not be disappointed and you will leave with a good feeling and a good deal if you purchase a car with his help.

Carman rules

by from West Chester PA |

For individual attention and the utmost in courtesy, Carman Ford Lincoln personnel are spectacular! The Carman team work together to make the overall selection, demo ride, and purchase experience as short and pleasant as possible.

a Great Experience

by from Elkton, Md |

We were treated great from the start. Never felt any high pressure. Best experience ever in purchasing a new car. The salesman was very knowledgeable and friendly. I felt he went out of his way to get us in a vehicle that was exactly what we wanted. We will definitely be repeat customers. The Business Manager Robert Hepner was just as friendly and helpful as John was.

Excellence from start to finish.

by from Newark, DE |

From the moment I walked through the door Dan was super accommodating, making sure he understood what my needs and expectations were. Everyone I dealt with through my entire experience were so friendly, and genuine; something you wouldn't expect when purchasing a vehicle. I LOVE my new MKC, and know I will driving Lincolns for a long time - thanks so much Dan, Frank and Bob!

True professionals

by from Bethany Beach, DE |

Great dealership, relaxed atmosphere Wonderful staff, helping to get that car of your dreams Willing to get to the bottom of all your questions and issues