Lexus of Kendall

Service 888-589-8055

Lexus of Kendall. We Promise

Friendly people, gorgeous facility

by from Miami, FL |

I love my new RX and I want to thank Armando and the rest of the staff for everything. Everybody there is so nice and the facility is huge. It doesn't look that way from the street. But there are four floors of Lexuses inside.

Great Lease, great experience

by from Miami |

Carlton was as freindly and easy going as can be. He made the experience painless and easy. Dariene did a great job explaining the features of the vehicle and helpihg us with the setup. I would rate this vehicle and the people that I sorked with as a ten.

New Car Buy/Lease

by from Miami |

I was recommended to Terry Bean. The best car buying/leasing experience I ever had, Terry is a none-sense type of person that doesn't beat around the bush. He talks to you straight and goes over all the facts as many times as needed. Wonderful guy to deal with, highly recommended. Also, the assistant that help us with get to know the car's gadgets was extremely knowledgeable, patient, pleasant and friendly. I would like to thank Terry and his assistant for making this a great experience

Great purchase experience

by from Hialeah |

I went to three Lexus dealers in my neigborhood. Lexus of Kendall was the only one that gave me a clear deal. I dislike to purchase a car but Miguel gave me such a great deal over the phone and I felt comfortable is going there.

I couldn't ask for more - Eric diaz

by from Miami, FL |

Extremely friendly staff with excellent service. They provided the best price and overall car experience. The Sales Rep, Pete Meneses was a pleasure to work with, as well as the sales manager Angel

Purchase of a New Car

by from Miami |

Salesman was very helpful we ended up getting car with no hastle took no more than 2 hours from start to fiinish We had a choice of cars in the price we wanted to spend, we were able to drive car. Edwin was very helpful with everything that took place. The girl who help us set up features at the of our visit was also very helpful

Leasing and a visit with the technology expert

by from Miami |

As always, Eduardo was a pleasure to work with. He keeps us coming back and is always helpful. Dariene was patient and knowledgeable in helping us learn about the car and how to use the many features offered.

Right To The Point. No Wasted Time With Haggling

by from Miami |

Mr. Bean got us the exact car I wanted at a price much less than I thought I would be paying. In addition he gave me a price on my 14 year old trade-in (with 140,000 miles) that was extremely generous. The car that I wanted was not in stock. Mr. Bean located the car before it left the factory and notified me with the exact date that it would arrive. My wife and I love the car and appreciate the effort that the staff at Lexus of Kendall extended to us. Dariene and Maer spent several hours with us teaching us how to use the high tech equipment on our new Lexus GS. We appreciate their expertise and patience. These two women were extremely knowledgeable and were able to answer all of our questions and concerns.

Great experience

by from Miami |

Dariene, the representative that explained all technology in my new Lexus, exceeded my expectations. She was extremely knowledgeable, informative, patient, nice, and smart!!! She was the best!! Will definitely call her if I have any questions; like she told me!!! THANK YOU DARIENE!!!

Great Service

by from Miami, FL |

Love the service and they work with you for the best deal

Pressure Sales

by from Houston, TX |

Very quick on responding, but very pressure driven... Was not willing to make a deal - only push the sale regardless of customer satisfaction