AutoNation Chevrolet Greenacres

Used 877-273-0634
Service 866-984-3797

Autonation Chevrolet Greenacres

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

Randy is delightful honest and a pleasure to work with. And I highly recommend both Randy and Autonation Chevrolet Greenacres to anyone I kinow looking a purchase a vehicle.

AutoNation Chevrolet Greenacres responded to this review

March 10, 2014

Jan, we are happy you enjoyed working with Randy to purchase your new car. Thank you for the recommendation of our dealership, and feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

rich goldfeder internet pre-owned

by from jensen beach fl |

Rich was very helpful, concise, covered all aspects of the buying process. He answered all our questions. The whole process was very easy and pleasant.

Great Salesman and Buying Process

by from Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

We recently purchased a 2014 Camaro 2SS Convertible from AutoNation Chevrolet in Greenacres and could not have been more happy with our experience. Our salesman, Richard Goldfeder, was very helpful, informed about the product and the buying process. His management and the finance department were also friendly and helpful. At no time during the buying process did we feel pressured into our buying decision. I've purchased many cars in my lifetime and this experience ranks at the top.

All the help I could ask for in Randy

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

I have been working with Randy for a year and she is still helpful, and patient. Hoping to buy my new car from Randy today.

gladys ray

by from WPB, FL |

i leased a 2015 malibu from chuck s.and michael h. they made the process as simple as possible and I left a very happy customer.

mrs diane yelvington

by from Greenacres, FL |

i needed to get my truck service. i came in and met Brad Owen the advisor. he was very helpful and full of answers. Brad called me 6 times to keep me opdated with the work.when i picked up my truck he took me to the cashier office. he explained all that was done as well as the expenses. when i went outside to pick up my truck i was surprised Brad had it washed for me. i have to say this was without a doubt the best experience at a dealership i have ever had. i will surely continue to return. thanks Brad

Phil Sieli started 2015 off for me with my new Car

by from Lake Worth, Florida |

Phil did all the right things for me as a salesperson. He searched the computer to find the requirements that I needed for the purchase of my new Chevy Cruze. Thanks Phil.

Great Day, Great Service, Great Salesman

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

This was a totally awesome experience. There was no hassling from the salesman (Phil Sieli)- I was able to look around and get a feel of what I wanted. Then found a salesman, test drove the vehicle, and now I am the proud new owner of a 2015 Chevrolet Cruze. I couldn't be more pleased with the service rendered. I would definitely come here again. Awesome!

mr. RFP

by from Lake Worht ,FL |

The sales manager and Chuck Stevens were very professional and personal in their dealings with me I went to two other local dealers and was not treated nearly as well. Both of the dealers would not give me a fixed price as the people at Auto Nation. I asked for the best price first time from all three. One did not even give the courtsey to get back to me with a price after I told them that I was buying a vehicle in the next 5 days. The other dealer was personal but never would give a firm price. My first stop was here at Auto nations and it was the best price and service. My experience here has been very good over all.

Lilia Parker

by from Greenacres, FL |

The gentlemen I dealt with at Auto Nation in Greenacres were very patient, nice to deal with and very understanding. From the sales department Phil Sieli and Fred Moran to the finance department, they were outstanding. Thank you! Lilia Parker

great service

by from Greenacres, FL |

very pleasant experience. In and out in a short period of time. staff very pleasant and explained problem