AutoNation Chevrolet Greenacres

5757 Lake Worth Rd, Greenacres, FL 33463

New 888-967-3462 New888-967-3462
Used 888-960-7672 Used888-960-7672
Service 888-972-7462 Service 888-972-7462

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great Car Buying Experience!!!!

by from Wellington |

Fred Ferrese took what most find to be an unpleasant experience, into by far the best car buying/Leasing experience I have ever had! There were no games, no hassels, and no pressure. Fred gave us the time to determine what we wanted, and helped us determine what wroked best for us based on our needs and wants. Once the car came in, Fred sent us picures of the car once it came off the truck, then pictures of several items we had put on the car since we were away on vacation, and wanted us to see how it looked once it was completed. From a value standpoint, Fred gave us the best deal within 200 miles of Lake Worth without having to hagle or play games back and forth between sales managers etc. I can tell you I have already gave Fred's name to a few friends who are also looking to purchase new vehicles. When it's time to update mine with the latest model, I will certainly only workk with Fred Ferrese!!!!!

AutoNation Chevrolet Greenacres responded to this review

July 15, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

They sold my car out from under me

by from New York, New York |

I was negotiating with a salesman for 4 days on a car I had found on their website. When I was about to place a deposit on the car to hold for purchase I discovered that they had sold the car out from under me. I think it would have been reasonable and considerate if they would have contacted me to let me know someone else was interested in the car.... but they didn't. Since I was already negotiating on the car I feel I should have been given the opportunity to either buy it or forfeit my first choice to it. The salesman was slow to respond and didn't care whether I bought the car or not.

good service

by from wellington, florida |

I was told that someone from the service department would call me back to answer some questions that I had but that never happened. I had to call back to get my answers that were simple to explain. The drop off and pickup went flawlessly, thank you.

Traverse LTZ service for broken dash compartment.

by from Lake Worth, FL |

The latch on the tray on my dashboard console (Traverse) broke so I stopped by to order a new one. The part was located in Charlotte and ordered for me. I had routine maintenance done the day I dropped it off. Brad took care of us, awesome job as always. I have not heard if the part is in yet but I got 2 recall notices since so I will schedule that with the install of the new parts. Evidently the dash has to be removed to put in the tray. Thank you for being there and such great service. We have been going there since 2009.

"Spectacular service"

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

Its us Anna leah and reychem!!!! It was spectecular, Mr. Moran and Mr. John were very helpfull, they really did their best and shed alot of time for us to be able to get our dream car!!!! Thank you so much mr moran and mr john! It was my first time to get a car and it was made very easy and fun too, mr moran is good in conversing and connecting to his clients. Very good job!!! We love are car!!!

Great service nice facility.

by from Royal Palm Beach, Florida |

Gary was my service rep he was great!!.. facility look much better after renovations

Service Department Experience.

by from Boynton Beach, Fl |

I arrived at the dealer at 7:25 for a 7:30 appointment. I was promptly greeted and my concerns were discussed. I had a recall and oil change to be addressed. I saw Tony "my service advisor". He informed me that the technicians that handle the recall would not be in until 8 AM. But they would change the oil to minimize the wait time. About 30 minutes later he informed me, I was in the waiting room" that the oil change and a tire rotation was completed and my car would be ready in about 45 minutes. I saw him again when he came to escort me to the cashier, she informed me there was no charge for the services performed. I left the dealership just before 9AM with a oil change, tire rotation, the recall addresses, and a smile on my face. RA

luis does it again

by from lake worth, fl |

Luis consistently delivers amazing service. As of today he's my go to guy.

Awesome sales staff and comfortable environment.

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

My salesman, Adam, was extremely instrumental in me purchasing my new Silverado. My wife and I had visited his location one time prior to my purchase to see what the possibilities were in maybe buying a used vehicle, as my finances were limited. We were so impressed with Adam's low pressure approach that we felt extremely comfortable asking him all sorts of questions. The next day or so, I tried to learn as much as I could about the used truck market by doing my own online reading. When I finally had had enough of going in circles reading countless ads and online reviews, I went back to Adam and picked his brain one more time. It was through his help that I found the perfect deal on a new truck that was well within my budget, and was FAR more than what I expected I'd be able to drive away with. To say that I'm happy with my new Silverado, and the way I was treated by Adam and the entire sales staff at AutoNation of Greenacres would be a HUGE understatement!

Great experience.

by from West Palm Beach, FL. |

Great experience with salesman and management. No games, no need to haggle. Was the third chevy dealer I went to in one day, and the best. Just wish I would have went there first and saved myself some time.

AutoNation Chevrolet Greenacres responded to this review

December 9, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!