AutoNation Chevrolet Greenacres

Used 877-273-0634
Service 877-648-9845

Autonation Chevrolet Greenacres

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

Randy is delightful honest and a pleasure to work with. And I highly recommend both Randy and Autonation Chevrolet Greenacres to anyone I kinow looking a purchase a vehicle.

AutoNation Chevrolet Greenacres responded to this review

March 10, 2014

Jan, we are happy you enjoyed working with Randy to purchase your new car. Thank you for the recommendation of our dealership, and feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Will always be my dealer

by from Boynton Ceach |

I was in service getting a recall done and wondered over to the pre-owned lot to kill time. I remember T.J. from the purchase of my last car and was quickly reminded of why I purchased from him 3 years ago. My made me a great offer and a pre-owned one but even a better offer on a brand new one. I am not a position to take advantage of the great deal right now but will only go to one place, one person in a few months when I am ready.

SUPERP JOB PHILL

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

WOW What a salesman, what a great job Phil could have sold me anything with that smile... Great asset to your dealership.... I will be sending the rest of my crew down to see Phil.

Phillip Seili gives outstanding service.

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

Your sales associate Phillip Seili gave me and my husband outstanding customer service though the whole transaction. Phill's professionalisum should be commended after dealing with my husband. He took his time with us and his kind, calm and happy self made everything sucessfull. He is an outstanding associate and a compliment to your dealership. Thank you, Vicki English

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from MIAMI , FL. |

GREAT EXPERIENCE,VERY HELPFUL STAFF. MR. PAUL RODRIGUEZ VERY ATTENTIVE TO OUR WANTS AND NEEDS, HE UNDERSTOOD OUR LIMITATIONS AND FOUND THE CAR WE WERE LOOKING FOR . HIS APPROACH MADE US VERY COMFORTABLE.

Go See Sarah!!

by from lantana, fl |

Sarah is such a delight and very very helpful! I was in a van that was just way to much car for me, Sarah found just the right car to make sure I was comfortable in and that wasnt to much. She and all the people at Autonation were very creative and helpful in assisting me with all of my needs! I will recommend Sarah to everyone in need of a vehicle! Thank you Sarah!

great services, great people

by from west palm beach ,FL |

have to say one of the nicest chevy dealers i been to everbody was so nice and understanding,great place all around,made you feel comfortable

Always great service

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

This is the fourth vehicle I've purchased from this dealership and I've been satisfied every time. Always professional and a smooth transaction. Couldn't imagine buying anywhere else.

Very Pleasant Experience

by from Wellington, FL |

I stopped into AutoNation, Greenacres, FL on a whim. My 2004 Trail Blazer (which I had purchased from this dealer as well as a Blazer several years earlier) had almost 120,000 miles on it and as I've been travelling back and forth to New York frequently I felt it might be time to upgrade to a newer vehicle. Salesman Joe Thomason greeted me immediately and showed me cars that he thought would suit my purpose. He and manager Azmat Khan worked up some numbers on the car which interested me. After checking the numbers to see that they were comparable to other dealers on the internet, I agreed to meet with Joe and test drive the 2013 Captiva. It proved to have all the features I was looking for and I was very comfortable dealing with Joe and Azmat. I agreed to purchase the car, completed the paperwork and drove it home with 3 hours. It was, all in all, a very pleasant experience. Now I just hope the Captiva lasts as long as the Trail Blazer!!

by from Miami fl |

This has been the best experience with a auto dealer. There were no games nor hustling and they were fair and honest. I am extemely happy with my vehicle and the service provided by auto nation. I would recommend anyone to this dealer.

AutoNation Chevrolet Greenacres responded to this review

September 11, 2014

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Jessica! We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

richard goldfeder used car internet manager

by from west palm |

richard and carl were phenomenal they got me out of a tough situation and i am leaving with a nicer car than i came in with. I was working with mel who i know for years and he is great but was not there today so richard and carl helped me. thanks guys