AutoNation Chevrolet Greenacres

Used 888-960-7672
Service 888-972-7462

Perfect: 4th auto purchased at AutoNation

by from Lake Worth, FL |

Phil Sieli has once agin proved to go above and beyond the "call of duty" This is the 2nd car I have purchased through him. I wouldn't dream of not giving him the opportunity before even considering another dealership or sales person. He is truley an asset to your company.

Hassle free

by from Oveido, Florida |

Met with salesman Paul Rodriguez he showed me around with absolutely no pressure I didn't buy a car but I'll definitely will go back.

He will do backflips for you....

by from Lake Worth |

Not only was he able to assist me in finding the correct vehicle for my family. He was also able find me the best financing rates for us. It was tedious and exhausting, but well worth the time and money. Thank you Sacramento.

great sales man

by from sunrise fl |

paul rodriguez was very friendly,knowledgeable,I enjoyed my time at greenacres Chevrolet. paul rodriguez is great salesman , I had no pressure from him to buy a car at this time but when I do I will buy a car from mr. rodriguez.

mr rich goldfeder used cars

by from lake worth fl |

i came in to look for a pickup to replace my expedition. richar4d was able lo locate me on that had just come in and it is a really nice truck that fit my budget and it was an easty process considering my credit wasnt the best but carl c made ithappen and now i got my truck. these guys are easy and fair and you should go there and ask for rich he is good

rich goldfeder

by from boca raton fl |

east meets west. golfeder is a new yawker and me im from chi town but we didint let that get in the way. i came in with ol betsy. she was a good steed but it was time to change and upgrade. so i am now the proud owner of a 2010 hi ho silver silverado 4x4 and couldnt be happier. I spoke to melanie on thew phone and she put me with rich. It was a good fit. He was able to handle my strong personality with humor and wit. Needless to say it was a very good experience, the cars are in nice shape and te prices are fair and it wasnt the usual unpleasant experience usually associated with buying cars. Ask for rich , he knowsd hiis stuff and is easy to wrk with

Camille R Ferguson

by from Lake Worth, FL 33461 |

Chuck Stevens and Michael made the process of leasing a car a pleasurable experience. Chuck was very knowelegable and made the process wonderful. I would defenitely come back and ask for Chuck again. Also, Solomon had a wonderful personality, and again made the process a pleasure.

Fred Moran

by from Lake Worth, FL 33467 |

I give Fred Moran 10 Stars! He is the most honest and professional auto salesperson I have ever dealt with, absolutely stress free to purchase a vehicle. I have given his name to several of my friends already!

Great first car buying experience!

by from Greenacres, Fl |

The car salesman, Sacramento Mercado was very attentive and answered any questions we had. He worked with us and helped us get the deal we wanted. The customer service at this AutoNation was great. The managers, Carlos and Ali were great as well. I will definitely be referring other people here.

great salesman pleasent people

by from lantana fla. |

I was looking for a new truck and met joe my sellsman .he took good care of me and I would recommend him and this dealership to anyone without any problems. they above and beyond to make sure I was happy

Customer

by from Loxahatchee, Florida |

Have bought several vehicles from the dealership beginning in 1990. Have had excellent service throughout the years. Always referring friends to you.