Gambacorta Motors Inc.

New 888-430-8051
Used 888-698-8571

buyer beware

by from Phila, PA |

Buyer beware! I bought a 2006 Audi from this dealer. It was advertized as being in excellent condition. When I had it inspected in PA, I found that the brakes were shot (<1/32), the rear lenses were leaky, as well as misc engine issues. To make a long story short, I sent the inspection report to this dealer at their request but never heard back. I guess this is not too surprising afterall the are used car salesman.

GREAT DEALERSHIP EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Wilmington De. |

The sales, management, and finance people at Gambacorta went out of their way to make our purchase as easy and stress free as we were buying a car for our daughter to go to college. The quality and low miles on the cars we were looking at made it a hard choice at first but after deciding on and finally purchasing, we are very happy and are confident in our choice with her car and the Gambacorta dealership

GREAT PLACE TO BUY!

by from NEW CASTLE DE |

I just bought my 2nd car from Gambacorta. YOU'LL LOVE IT. Great people, great service and great prices. The cars they sell are very clean, road-worthy and have been checked out by their mechanics. If they don't have the car you want, they will find it for you.