DCH Tustin Acura

Service 888-482-6716

Delivering Customer Happiness

Best Experience!! Absolutely A++

by from Irvine CA |

With a very warm welcome, my sales rep, Tony, approached me for an introduction. I was looking for the new 2014 MDX, and we went through many models; exterior color, interior color, technical spec, multimedia grades, etc. I was very particular about the color and spec, but at the same time, could not decide on the actual model. Tony was very patient and consistently gave me a genuine poster that he wanted to help me find the one i was looking for. At the end, he found the exact same spec I was looking for in the future order sheet. Walking through all these steps, I totally built a trust with what Tony would offer me. For the documentation and financial arrangement, Tony and Steve (from Finance) listened very carefully of my needs. They were both super professional and made it easy, fast, and understandable. You want to buy a car from the people you love to work with and who you can TRUST.

March 18, 2014

Thank you for the amazing review, we are happy to hear that Tony had followed all procedures to provide the best service possible. Your time is valuable and we appreciate that you shared it with us; we hope to serve you again in the near future.

Amazing team & amazing service at DCH Tustin Acura

by from Orange, CA |

DCH Tustin Acura has some of the most amazing and customer-friendly people in the industry. I had been working with Sarun on the Internet Sales side for more than 3 months and she was an epitome of patience and understanding as I prodded her for updates and information pretty much every few weeks trying to figure out the best time for me to buy. When I finally decided to take the plunge, I had the good luck of working with Patrick who was a limitless well of knowledge and comforting guidance (no pressure at all) on all aspects of the buying process. I was told he was a walking encyclopedia about car specifications and features and he proved it to me many times over. I ended up leasing a 2014 Acura MDX FWD Technology package and I could not be happier. It is a wonderful car to drive. The technology features make you feel one with the car. Patrick with his encyclopedic memory gave me a few secret tips and tricks out of the gate that would have taken me a long time to dig out by myself. I also want to give a shout out to Natalie in Finance who was a pleasure to work with as she took the time to go over everything related to the car leasing process and the payment details in incrementally digestable steps. I am truly grateful to this team for making my car buying experience as smooth and as friendly as possible. I would recommend this team and also recommend the car to anybody who wants to buy/lease and drive an Acura. Kudos to DCH Tustin Acura for putting together a wonderful team.

Great customer service with Omar & entire staff!

by from Brea, CA |

We were bringing our 2006 MDX in for service at Tustin Acura. We decided since we were there, we would take a look at the new Acuras.. We were warmly greeted by Omar ..( We had purchased our 2009 TL from him).. He asked how we were doing & asked if there was anything he could help us with or if we had any questions for him.. My husband & I both appreciate that Omar & all the other people in sales here are very friendly and not pushy at all. We said we had our car in for service ( regular maintenance) but wanted to get some info on the newer models. We were looking at both the MDX & the RDX ... Omar spent a lot of time with us going over the details in each car & answered all of our questions.. We were leaning towards the MDX as we have had such a great experience with our 2006 MDX... Omar showed us some of the MDX's on the lot, then asked if we wanted to go on a test drive... We were hooked . .. As happy as we were with our 2006 MDX we loved all the new features & comforts of the 2014 MDX... To make a long story a little shorter we traded in our 2006 for a deposit on our 2014 ... We then had a great experience with Steve in the Used Car Dept. Steve was great about giving us the best deal he could on Our trade in & was very knowledgeable... We were also greeted by another Steve ( one of the managers) who checked on us to see how things were going. We have always had a great experience with Everyone at Tustin Acura from the Service Dept, Sales Dept, Finance Dept, Manager, etc.. They all work together well to make sure that you have a great experience here.. We definitely have been very happy.. This is the 4th car we have purchased from them & we drive extra miles to come here... I need to add that after we purchased our car Omar took a lot of time helping us set up the Blue tooth, went over the navigation with us & was so patient to answer & help us with any questions we had,. Before we left Miguel Jimenez ( Sales Manager) made a point to come over & make sure we were happy with everything... Very happy with purchase from start to finish & all the staff we dealt with in the process.. Very friendly, very professional & they all work well together like a well oiled machine (like my MDX). I would highly recommend Tustin Acura to anyone looking for a new or used car.. Attttt service at Acura... God bless you all & thanks for a great experience & a great new car!

Great Sales Team

by from La Verne, CA |

I was shopping online for a 2013 Dodge Avenger and came across DCH Acura with one in stock. I called the online sales rep Sam McIntyre who was great through the entire process. He took the time to keep me updated with the status of my application step by step. I do not live close to the dealership so everything was prepared via email/online applications and fax. When I got the call that I was approved and what the terms/payments would be I drove out to pick up my car and Sam was very friendly and took me once again through the process step by step. The rest of the sales team worked great together to get my documents together, get me signed and get me in my vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Sam McIntyre in specific for all of your car buying needs.

April 24, 2014

We are very happy to hear your experience with Sam and our sales team went so positively. It is a pleasure to be able to assist you and be able to help you get the Dodge Avenger you were looking for. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. Thank you for the very much for the positive recommendation.

Love my car!

by from Newport Beach, CA |

I have never had an Acura before so I did a lot of research before heading in. The staff was very friendly and made sure we knew exactly what was going on throughout the whole process. I love my car and would highly recommend Tustin acura!

April 8, 2014

We are happy to hear that your visit was memorable and productive, and are glad to help make your experience a positive one. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and others.

Great service and staff!

by from Tustin, CA |

Came here to make a purchase and worked with Sam McIntyre. I really liked the location and was very impressed with how Sam was helpful and informative on all questions and concerns I had. overall a great experience and a great environment. You guys will definitely see me here again when I purchase my second vehicle. Thank you Sam McIntyre for all your help and attention!

March 19, 2014

Hello Moe, I am very glad to hear Sam took such great care in answering your questions. We look forward to taking care of your future needs as well. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Newport Beach |

The staff is super friendly. I never felt any pressure to buy or upgrade once I had decided to purchase. I can't say enough about how pleasant the car buying experience was. I would absolutely recommend DCH Tustin Acura.

March 19, 2014

Thank you for sharing, OC Mike. We are very happy to hear that your visit was hassle-free and a memorable experience. We hope to see you soon.

Knowledgeable, Personable, Professional Staff A+

by from Los Angeles CA |

Everyone there at DCH Acura in Tustin are very Customer Service Focused and Professional; Hani Azary is an outstanding representative of the business and it was his care and attention to my needs and schedule and his ability to secure the vehicle I purchased that prompted me to drive from LA to Tustin to consumate the deal. Sam McIntyre is both professional and enthusiastic and he is definitely a Consumer/Customer Advocate, Managers Miguel Jimenez and Steve Hann set the standard that all professionals in the car business should adhere to. My experience was positive, thorough and actually a lot of fun. I got the car I wanted at a great rate, and enjoyed myself in the process. I would definitely recommend DCH Tustin Acura and when the situation arises, I'll be back there for my next purchase

March 22, 2014

Thank you for highly recommending us and writing a wonderful review, we enjoy listening to our customers share their experience with us. We hope to serve you in the future.

Sam McIntyre- Acura TSX 2014

by from Tustin, CA |

Sam Mcityre, Internet Manager- Best person to work with! Friendly, honest and straight to the point. He will do anything to make your process of purchasing a car easy and affordable as possible. He will fight for you until you can get the price you want. Highly recommended!!! Acura TSX 2014 Tech Package

April 8, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are very happy to hear that Sam helped your visit be so positive by going above and beyond in helping you with your new TSX and we look forward to taking care of your future vehicle needs in a positive manner as well.

Best Car Salesman!

by from San Diego |

Sam Mcintyre is the best car salesman I have every worked with! He's super friendly, knowledgable and I didn't feel pressured at all. He was able to help work throught some credit issues to get me my dream car! I'm going to refer all my friends and family to Sam!

April 8, 2014

Thank you Stephanie for highly recommending us and that Sam took great care of you. We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and for sharing your experience.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Huntington Beach |

I recently bought an Acura RDX from DCH Tustin. I had contacted several dealers online and got the best quote from DCH. I dealt with their Internet Sales Manager, Sarun Pho, over emails and phone regarding various details concerning the availability of the car and the configuration I wanted. Sarun was very courteous, professional and responsive to my inquiries. After we had determined DCH had the exact car I wanted, I came in to look at it. At that time, because Sarun was busy, one of her colleagues, Hani (spelling?) gave me a test drive. I had driven the car before but Hani was able to point out to me some additional features and benefits in a short time. He was very courteous and friendly, never pushy. The next day, I came in to buy the car. Sarun picked me up at my home to drive me to the dealership and helped me navigate through the purchase paperwork quickly as I was pressed for time. By the time I finished the paperwork, the car was prepped and ready. Sarun gave me a walk-through, showed me all the electronic settings and I drove off. DCH has since called me a couple of times to see if everything is OK with the car and whether I had any questions. In summary, if you want good pricing, professional service and a hassle-free buying experience, go to DCH Tustin.

March 20, 2014

Our sincere gratitude for your valued business, we appreciate having you as our customer and we look forward to serving you again.