Sawgrass Ford

14501 W Sunrise Blvd, Sunrise, FL 33323

Used 954-851-9000

Great Service

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

Alissa Pecoraino was very pleasant to deal with. I especially liked the fact I received a courtesy wash of my vehicle. Nice touch and welcomed surprise.

good price and clean facility

by from Ft Lauderdale Fl |

It was good. I bought my truck from you and got 55,000 miles on a set of tires, something I have never done a work van carrying a lot of weight. So I bought the same tires

great dealership

by from Ft Lauderdale Fl |

it was wonderful ,fast and friendly,and I will definitely be back to buy a car in a future.and I will also recommend friends and family to come.

Great service

by from Sawgrass |

I liked Rolando's attentive and speedy service with our vehicle maintenance. He is always like that everytime we go there.

Excellent service

by from Florida |

Everyone was super helpful specially Tiffany. The process went smooth with the insurance and the pick up was very fast which I appreciated

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Coconut Creek, FL |

Our salesman, Ray Llanes, was so DECENT. He wasn't creepy-salesman-like. He was honest. We felt safe and confident. We didn't feel EVER like he was wheeling and dealing. I can't say enough about how pleasant the whole experience was. I'd been at a different dealership the night before and I felt like they were trying to "put one over on me." Dealing with Ray the next day was a breath of fresh air, truly. Josh in finance was pleasant and easy to understand (and financial stuff is a LOT to have to understand). Also, I was on a time schedule because I had to get home for school-pickups. Never once did anyone at Sawgrass Ford make me feel rushed, however, they made sure I was out of there in time to get my kids. Sawgrass Ford was a good 40 minute drive for us (whereas Pompano Ford and Autonation/Maroone were within 15 minutes) and it was worth every second of that 40 minute drive. Car buying is NEVER a pleasant experience...THIS TIME IT WAS. Thank you!

Efficiency and atmosphere, customer friendly.

by from Weston, FL |

Efficiency and all around atmosphere, quality repair with clean facilities. Will continue usage as long as this remains intact, also. Representative very customer friendly.

Always a pleasant experience.

by from Sunrise, Fl |

Service Consultant Kyle Vogt is a major asset to your Service Center. He goes the extra step to make each visit a pleasant experience. His professional manner and take charge attitude is great and will keep me coming back.

Excellent Dealership!!!!!

by from Sunrise, Florida |

No hassle. I pleasure to come to the dealership. Being in my 60's and buying a new 2015 Explorer with all the computer options I have come to classes 3 times to master them. I spoke to friends and it appears no other dealership has the service.....a million thanks!!!!

Service advisor is fantastic!!!

by from Weston, FL |

We always come back with all our vehicles (even ones that are not Fords) to work with Kyle. Everyone is always very friendly there.