Sawgrass Ford

14501 W Sunrise Blvd, Sunrise, FL 33323

Used 954-851-9000

My Review

by from Ft. Lauderdale FL |

I am not going to write a review...it takes too long and I don't think you would pay for my time. All I will say is every time I take my car to Sawgrass Ford I get excellent service.

SG Ford continues to be #1 in Customer Service

by from Miami, Florida |

On my recent visit to Sawgrass Ford (with one of my three Fords) I met their new Service Manager Enrique Carbono. He assured me that I would continue to receive the same excellent service I am used to getting from Sawgrass Ford and Mike Kubic for the last 15 years. My service advisor Eugene Smith was great as usual and I was done with my oil change etc. in less than an hour. I was concerned about my brakes since the Mustang is my daughter's car, and he assured me they were still in great shape. Great customer service is every day business at Sawgrass Ford.

Dan Schmir

by from Tamarac Fl |

GREAT!!! I have been buying cars their for several years, always treated like we were so important... I wouldnt buy a Ford from any other dealer...

Overall great service, and facility cleaned.

by from Sawgrass Ford,Plantation Fl |

Since purchasing my vehicle in 2012, I have found the contacts I have had since then to be very refreshing, always courtesy, friendly staff, very attentive to my needs. I have often expressed my feelings about the service that has been rendered me and/or my daughter on the occasions we had to visit there. I commend your day staff for all they do, to ensure the best quality of service is provided and the wait time is as comfortable as possible.

Quick Lane is Quicker than your average.

by from Sunrise, FL |

Quick Lane is great. Jess attended to me as soon as I arrived and called me promptly as soon as the vehicle was done.

Great service

by from Sunrise, FL |

Everyone that helped me with the sell of my car was outstanding. They are the reason I keep coming back to buy vehicles. I recommend Sawgrass ford to all my friends. I have bought 6 from you guys. Thank you for everything, Moe Moge.

Great customer service.

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I pulled up to the Service Dept and I was immediately greeted and attended to. I was not just shown where to go but the gentleman who greeted me took me to where I needed to be. Jess was the person who oversaw the service on my car. Nail in my tire and I needed windshield wipers. All taken care of quickly. Then I told Jess that my battery had recently been replaced and I had lost all my Sync programming. He took care of that also. I appreciated being taken care of in a courteous and expeditious manner. The Escape (2012) is a great car and I'm so glad I made that choice.

Treated me as a valued customer

by from Sunrise, Fl |

Service advisor pointed out what was needed, told me how long it would take, and it was done when he said.

Great service department

by from Sunrise Fl |

Eugene was outstanding!! He was very accomodating to me as i had my little girls with me and got me out of there when promised.

very professional,courteous,

by from Weston,Fl. |

Coming into the dealership trading in 2 vehicles and getting a new 2014 Ford Fuscion was a wonderful experience. Dan Shamir always provides us with the best in customer service.. Walt Stern always is the best too work with.