Continental Audi of Naperville

Service 866-694-7611

Miles and Miles of Smiles

Great New Car Experience

by from Willowbrook,IL |

It was a pleasure buying my new A7 from Continental. Also service did a fine job when I had an issue with a stone perforating my radiator.

July 2, 2012

Thank you Frank for doing business with Continental Audi. We hope you are enjoying your brand new A7 Audi. Please take the time to visit us on Facebook and Twitter. Regards, Eric Matway - GM ericm@conaudi.com

Extremely Satisfied

by from Raleigh, NC |

I found the Audi I wanted on Continental Audi's website, but was leery about buying a car completely sight unseen (I am in NC and Continental is in IL). I contacted Continental and from the first phone call through my eventual purchase, I was treated with respect and honesty. My salesman, Brian Bertuccioli, handled all aspects of my purchase and personally oversaw the process start to finish. We emailed and spoke on the phone numerous times and in all cases, Brian treated me as though we were sitting across the table from each other. I cannot say enough good things about the whole buying experience and would happily recommend Continental to anyone interested in purchasing an Audi. These are top-notch folks and I am happy to have the chance to recommend them.

January 28, 2015

Doug, this is truly a great review! We are seriously SO happy to hear that you had such a positive experience coming all the way from North Carolina!! Brian is great, you were definitely in good hands. Congratulations on the car purchase & enjoy! Please do not hesitate to give us a ring if you have ANY questions or concerns, we are always a phone call away! Enjoy!!

Matt our sales advisor was excellent

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

My wife and I walked into the Audi showroom with no expectations since we were looking for a non-Audi brand. Matt (our assigned Sales advisor) was very helpful in making the experience painless. We were "in-and-out" in 2 hours. Matt was even kind enough to buy us lunch. The dealership was not one of the biggest, but they had adequate inventory, especially since we were there for a non-Audi brand they had on their lot. The transaction was smooth and painless, and the organization was very efficient and thorough. Overall, very nice place to shop for a car, and very knowledgeable folks to guide you through the process.

December 17, 2014

Hi there, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It's always good to hear personal customer experiences, especially ones like this! Congrats on your purchase & enjoy! We look forward to working with you again.

Best dealer in town

by from Chicago, IL |

It was the greatest experience we ever had. We purchased a pre-owned Lexus. We owed big thanks to Gonzalo ( salesman). He made car-buying experience easy. Even though he's Audi specialist, he does also know a lot about Lexus. He was very helpful and professional. We were extremely happy with his level of service. Signing papers with Jason was just plain quick and simple. We are looking forward to seeing them again for another purchase.

September 16, 2014

Trong, thank you so much for the 5-star review! We really appreciate it. We are SO glad that you had such a pleasurable experience. We know that some car-buying experiences can be the opposite, but at our dealership you will find that we make customer service our top priority. It is very rewarding to see a customer come out with such a positive experience. Congratulations on your new car! We look forward to seeing you again!

Refreshing Car Buying Experience

by from Naperville, IL |

Was able to purchase an exceptional car at a great price and the service was impeccable. I worked with Kerry Cunningham on the purchase - friendly, professional and very respectful of my time. It was great.

August 28, 2014

Hi Stephen, we are extremely happy to hear about your positive experience at you had at Continental Audi. At Continental Audi, it is among our top priority that our customers leave happy with a hassle-free buying experience. We look forward to seeing you again at our dealership. Warm regards, Eric Matway | General Manager | ericm@conaudi.com

Best dealer in town

by from Chicago, IL |

August 28, 2014

Trong & Kristi, we are so happy to hear that you both had such a positive experience at Continental Audi. At our dealership, excellent customer service is our top priority. We are glad to know that we are succeeding in making our customers feel welcome and well-informed. We look forward to seeing you again! Warm regards, Eric Matway | General Manager | ericm@conaudi.com

nice and helpfull sales and service teams.

by from naperville,il |

excellent sales and service teams. my salesman Doug Wiersema is very nice man. he does his best to help even years after buying a car from him.

July 13, 2014

Thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your sales and service experience was excellent. Dough always does his best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with his work performance. We look forward to seeing you again. Warm regards, Eric Matway | General Manager | ericm@conaudi.com

Great Experience

by from Naperville IL |

What an easy experience. I bought an 06 A6 4.2. I was in an out. They understood I did not have much time and were able to accommodate without a problem. Good job!

May 28, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Tony! We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience. It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident that they made the right decision. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Best Regards, Eric Matway | General Manager | ericm@conaudi.com

Audi allroad certified pre-owned purchase

by from Bloomington, Illinois |

My best car-buying experience ever! Salesperson (Gonzalo) and finance person (Jason) were exceptionally professional and helpful. Thorough, yet completely respectful of my time. They made the overall experience completely painless and entirely enjoyable! Certainly not at all what I have experienced with other dealerships, particularly downstate. This was well worth my two hour drive. Continental Audi had aggressive pricing and offered top-notch customer service; they definitely have it down to a fine art! I will most certainly be returning there for my next Audi!

May 20, 2014

Congratulations on your new purchase, it's wonderful to know that you feel confident in your decision to choose Continental Audi as your dealer. Gonzalo and Jason are key components of our team and they will be very happy to hear about your experience. It is imperative to us that we make the car-buying experience painless and efficient from the initial negotiations to the final paperwork. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter for access to our unbeatable coupons and specials offered to our likers and followers. Best Regards, Eric Matway | General Manager | ericm@conaudi.com

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

by from Hinsdale, IL |

Picked up a 2013 used Panamera w/ 11,800 miles on it from Continental Audi. I really enjoyed working with Rob Grignon. Rob knows his cars. Even though I bought a Porsche, he knew plenty about the car because he's a true car buff. His service was second to none. Not only did he got a hold of the old owner to get the summer tires released, he drove all the way to Lincolnwood to pick them up and dropped them off at Napleton Porsche in Westmont near my house. He want above and beyond for me I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking for a car (new or used). Jason was great with the paperwork as well.

May 19, 2014

I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about Continental Audi. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals. Sincerely, Eric Matway | General Manager | ericm@conaudi.com

As good as it gets

by from Naperville, IL |

In 2012, I leased an Audi A4 from Continental Audi. I was referred by two existing long-time customers who are friends of mine. Jeff Garvey, our sales representative, and Eric Matway, the General Manager, treated me like I was buying an R8 with a Stasis customization. Instead, I leased an A4. Every experience with service was the same, in fact once Robyn Borchert offered to drive to my house to return something I had accidentally left in a loaner vehicle. So this time when it was time to get a new car (the lease was coming to an end), I contacted Jeff and Eric and the process went quickly, and perfectly, without a hitch. Rob Trax took extra time to explain some of the way "lease math" works, even though he had stayed late already. I was excited to drive out with a brand new 2014 A4 Premium Plus - this time with the Bang & Olufsen sound system. Great car! Clearly, there exists a culture at Continental Audi of "take care of everyone as though they're the only, and most important customer." You're greeted with a friendly smile at reception, treated to a bottle of water or coffee and snacks if you wish from the lounge, and given royal treatment whether you're in for an oil change or buying a new car. I've been invited to private test drive events and even invited to drive on the track at Joliet (for a very reasonable fee). Frankly, I look forward to visiting the dealership and am excited about what my next Audi will be in 2017! In fact, I look forward to my first oil change! Thank you Jeff Garvey, Robyn Borchert, Rob Trax, Jason Bulthuis and of course Eric Matway. You run an excellent business.

May 7, 2014

Thank you for the kind words, Bruce! We truly appreciate you taking the time to highlight your experience at Continental Audi of Naperville. I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for your time and for coming to our dealership for your Audi needs. Congratulations on your Audi A4! We hope you enjoy it. Please, do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns in regards to your car. Our entire team works together to please all of our clients and it is very rewarding to see we are reaching that goal. Be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for news and specials. Best regards, Eric Matway | General Manager | ericm@conaudi.com