Longo Toyota

3534 Peck Rd, El Monte, CA 91731

New 888-540-1839
Used 888-805-9004
Service 866-651-1091

#1 in the USA since 1967! Longo is the largest retailer of Toyota products in the world.

Tony Hua at Longo Toyota made all the difference!

by from Covina, CA |

After my great experience last year purchasing a 2014 Camry for my dad from Tony Hua, I am back this time around to purchase vehicle for family and I. We ended up getting the 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE AWD. Like in the movie the "Godfather", Tony Hua made us an offer that we could not refuse! It was loaded with "the works" and a price that we could afford. My family and I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE this vehicle. Tony Hua made all the difference! From the time we called him up, saw and test drive the car, Tony worked with us to govern our needs and budget rather trying to upselling us on features that we did not need. These are quality traits that keep me coming back and referring friends and family to him. If you are in market for a new or used vehicle, I would highly recommend you giving this guy an opportunity to earn your business!

October 9, 2014

Hello Todd from Covina, My name is Kayr Loefler and I manage our online reputation for the dealership. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for taking time out of your day to share with others about your visit to Longo Toyota/Scion. We understand how important it is to have great people representing our company and Tony does just that. I will certainly make sure he receives a copy of this. I know it will make his day, it certainly has made mine. Hurry back and keep spreading the word about Longo Toyota/Scion Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director Longo Toyota/Scion 626.580.6057

Great experience with certified pre-owned purchase

by from Hawaiian Gardens, CA |

I was in the market for a pre-owned Prius and after some shopping around went to Longo based on a recommendation of a family friend. What a great experience. Tony (and Derrick!) helped make a stressful situation a pleasant one. I did my research and knew how much I wanted to spend and what I had in mind. Tony was professional and considerate, listened to what I was looking for, no pressure, and was about finding the right car for me and not just about making a sale. Tony got in touch the next day to follow up and make sure I didn't have any problems. That's customer service! A shout out to Tony and Derrick - thanks guys! I'm a very happy new-to-me Toyota owner.

March 3, 2015

Hello Ainca My name is Kary Loefler, Guest Relations Director for Longo Toyota/Scion. We all wanted to THANK YOU for posting this wonderful review on Cars.com. I was so delighted to read of the caring attention that a few of our team members provided to you while visiting our dealership (Tony/Derek). I will make sure they receive a copy of this review. I know it will make their day it certainly has made mine. Thank you again for being the most important part of our business - hurry back Kary Loefler

Great Experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

First time purchasing a new car and I was pretty nervous about it. I am not really... a car person, but thanks to Tony Hua, my experience was painless. Tony was able to walk me through the application process one step at a time. I had so many questions, and Tony answered every one of them without sounding condescending. I felt comfortable and not like I was being taking advantage of. Tony was the man! and he hooked me up. The whole experience was surreal, because I couldn't believe that not only did I get a new car, but also the car of my dreams. I didn't have any further questions for Tony after, but I did after I went home. I was able to call Tony up to ask him. Tony was available to answer my calls and eased my mind. His availability definitely makes Tony a one of a kind man. If you're thinking about purchasing a new car at Longo Toyota, I definitely encourage you guys to get in touch with Tony Hua. Tony's contact information is 626-518-2525. Good luck you guys and thank you Tony! -Jacky H.

January 9, 2015

Good Morning Jacky, My name is Kary Loefler, Guest Relations Director for Longo Toyota/Scion. I wanted to acknowledge your review and THANK YOU for posting your experience. We know how important it is to have great people representing our company and Tony does just that. I will make sure to share this with him and his reporting management team. I know it will make their day, it certainly has made mine. Welcome to the Longo Family - Hurry Back! Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director Longo Toyota/Scion 626.580.6057

Great Experience

by from West Hills, CA |

Just bought my new Corolla 2015 from Long Toyota thanks to Tony Hua. He was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and easy to deal with. Plus he goes above and beyond to help me get the best deal. You are the best!

January 9, 2015

Hi Martin, CONGRATULATIONS on your brand new Corolla - What an exciting time this must be for you and quite honestly for Longo Toyota/Scion. We're so honored that you've selected our dealership for your car care needs. We cannot THANK YOU enough for sharing with others about your experience. I will make sure that Tony receives a copy of this review. Make it a great day and keep spreading the word about Longo & Tony Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director Longo Toyota/Scion 626.580.6057

Great experience!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Tony Hua was fantastic! He made the whole process easy and put my mind at ease. He worked really hard to make sure I got the best deal. I would definitely buy my next car from him and highly recommend him!

December 16, 2014

Congratulations Katie! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with Tony Hua. I'm glad he made your sales experience easy for you. Remember we are here if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Longo! Happy Holidays, Regina Cortes Guest Relations Supervisor

FIRST TIME BUYER

by from El Monte, CA |

He was so helpful and very funny. My Tia and I felt so welcomed. He made my experience of being a first time buyer perfect.

November 4, 2014

CONGRATULATIONS ALEXZANDRA! How exciting, your first new car! I'm happy to read that you had a wonderful experience. Thank you for sharing with us. Please come back soon and thank you for choosing Longo! Enjoy your new car! Regina Cortes Guest Relations Supervisor

Mistake

by from Pico Rivera, CA |

My Mistake, I should have bought a Honda! Had three significant issues poorly fixed by Longo and by Toyota inspector. Complained to TMS but was told they stood by their dealer. Wrote to Longo's owner and was told the Customer service director would contact me she never did but told TMS she had. Issues were with front drivers seat cushioning failing only after 3 years (Longo put a patch and charged TMS about $80 when they were supposed to replace the cushioning), arm rest that broke but was told by Toyota inspector its not for resting the arm, and noise from front dash was not fixed the first time. They refused to repair it the second. The 4th fix was again at TMS courtesy, the rear hatch was misaligned after 3 years. I was told by a tech that happens regularly to the highlanders. So sorry I bought a Toyota especially from Longo. BUY A HONDA!

October 23, 2014

Although service repairs are often unexpected and inconvenient, we can certainly empathize and understand your frustration regarding your vehicles armrest. On June 9, 2012 RO # 119526 a Toyota representative (DSPM) inspected your vehicle due to your concern of the driver side arm rest descends in one corner. Although Toyota found it to be caused by an outside influence, they appreciated you as a consumer of the brand and decided to offer to repair as one-time goodwill. You were also informed not to use arm rest to shift body weight. Arm rest should only be used to rest the arm. On August 8, 2014 you opened up a case with Toyota (REF #1408080456) regarding the quality of the armrest of your 2010 Highlander with 65,000 miles and was declined any assistance due to the agreement in 2012 with Toyota. Even though we are independently owned, there are rules and regulations that we as a dealership, need to follow with the manufacture and once they've declined, we need to adhere to their petition. Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director

no games

by from la mirada, CA |

I was looking both Honda Accord and Toyota Camry... and I have to say Toyota Camry won due to a new car buying experience. Mr. Hess from Longo Toyota was professional and communicated with me via emails with honesty and direct answers. I did not have to haggle with the price and he honored it until the end. I recommend this dealership and him.

October 13, 2014

Hello Valued Guest. My name is Kary Loefler, Guest Relations Director for Longo Toyota/Scion. I just wanted to send a quick THANK YOU for posting this wonderful review about Steve Hess. Thank you for being a Longo Fan! Kary

Honest dealer

by from El Monte ca |

Was informative, very friendly walked out with what we wanted. We have been looking around so trust me when I say this dealer made it easy. Thank You longo

September 10, 2014

Thank you Hrdz07! My name is Regina Cortes, Guest Relations Supervisor for the dealer. I'm glad we made your sales experience easy and answered all your questions. We love to read great feedback, especially when our guest shares with or readers. Thank you for choosing Longo for your auto needs. We love for you to come back soon! Congratulations! Regina Cortes

purchasing used car

by from montebello,ca |

The service was great and Leo Olmos was very informative. Very Friendly and easy to talk to. In the end, was satisfied with my purchase. Everyone was helpful.

August 29, 2014

Hello Jess, My name is Regina Cortes, Guest Relations Supervisor for the dealer. AWESOME! That is wonderful to know Leo Olmos answered all your questions and made this sales experience a GREAT one. We all want to thank you for choosing Longo!!! Come back soon. Thank you, Regina

William Phan best person to buy a car from.

by from Los Angeles |

Hello, I just got a car from Longo Toyota, and the sellsman was William Phan. he was very friendly and answer all of my questions. He when as far as to explain all the details about my new car. so, if you are looking for a new car go see William I'm pretty sure he will help you as well.

August 1, 2014

Hello Chilangochango - My name is Kary Loefler, one of many team members here at Longo Toyota/Scion. I wanted to send a quick THANK YOU for posting this great review and to say CONGRATULATIONS on your brand new vehicle. What an exciting time this must be for you. Once again, thank you for being the most important part of our business Make it a great day and don't forget to tell all your family and friends about Longo and your experience with William. Hurry back Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director kary.loefler@longotoyota.com 626.580.6057