Volvo of Orange County

1400 S. Dan Gurney Drive, Santa Ana, CA 92705

New 866-982-4536
Used 866-978-2322
Service 866-463-4924

Where the OC buys, it's Volvo's.

Great Help

by from Huntington Beach |

Everything about this dealership was amazing. I had a wonderful experience all around. Right when I walked in the receptionist was very sweet and made me feel very comfortable. I did not purchase a vehicle yet, but once I do I will defintely come back to Volvo of OC.

Bayle and Alison Smith

by from Irvine CA 92604 |

My electrical issue was solved quickly and at Minimal cost. The waiting room is pleasant And Brian was very helpful with getting my car In and out quickly!

Good experience

by from Santa Ana, CA |

Service rep was quick and friendly. No issues getting the loaner car I requested. I was able to get my day started sooner than expected.

Quick service, clean facility

by from Santa Ana, CA |

I went to the dealer because the low battery light came on sometimes. The battery was checked and replaced in slightly over one hour.

Great service

by from Santa Ana, CA |

My car has been serviced by this dealership for many years. I always feel very comfortable and confident in dealing with this service dept. Ben kept me updated as to what repairs my car needed.

Exceptional Service

by from Santa Ana, CA |

Brian treated me like a person. I was not just a number. I am so please, Volvo will be my mechanic forever.

Great customer service

by from Cypress, Ca. |

The service advisor - Ben Dailey was magnificent - meet me at the car as I drove up, always had a smile on his face, we very nice and always kept me informed of where my car was during the service - he is truly an asset to Volvo of Orange County

Good Service, but unprofessional Service Advisor

by from Tustin |

Service is Good; however, I was selected by Volvo of America to complete a random survey, filled it out with an Average rating only because of greasy finger prints and soiled interior. The customer name and personal info along with the survey results were sent to the Service Advisor that assisted me, the customer. Upon my next visit to the Service Center, I was pulled aside in a private area, and was told how upset my Service Advisor was as to my low marks on the survey. He told me that he expected OUTSTANDING marks. His attitude and remarks were very threatening to me. I will NOT return for Service or New Car purchase.

Don't bring your Volvo here!!!

by from 92688 |

I brought my 2005 Volvo s60 in to get a headlight replaced because I was having problems replacing it myself. I asked if I could watch the repair man install it to see if he had any tips on how to install without hurting my hand. They were courteous to allow me to watch, but I swathe repair,an "rip" the air intake out of my car, he replaced the light and tested the light to find there was an "electrical" problem. I then left and "trusted" the repair man, believing that since I was at a "Volvo" dealership they new my s60. 2 hours later I went back to ask what is the problem and the repair man insisted that the problem was a "computer" problem and it would be $800 to fix. I then asked "did you check the fuse" and he then responded with telling me that there was no fuse and showed me the electrical diagram. As I looked at it, with my background in electrical engineering, I responded with there is a fuse. I said no more repair to be done and still had to wait 45 min to get my car back. As soon as I got the car I took it to pep boys and checked the fuses and the fuse for the light was missing, but when I replaced the fuse I found that they had broke the air intake of my s60. Take your Volvo to Swedish and Asian Autoservice.

toyota siena 2004

by from irvine,ca |

on their website there is a make an offer option.It is nothing wrong when a customer makes an offer below their price i believe.If so,they should state no haggle price for the car.To make an offer is optional and selling or not is their choice too.Do you believe their sale manager responded to me that i should have had common sense when making offer.It would be ridiculous if i made an offer for $1 but i didnt.My offer is not far from their price.You know what,it is difficult to buil a long lasting relationship between business with customers but it takes one second to ruin that.