Volvo of Orange County

1400 S. Dan Gurney Drive, Santa Ana, CA 92705

New 866-982-4536
Used 866-978-2322
Service 866-463-4924

Where the OC buys, it's Volvo's.

Bayle and Alison Smith

by from Irvine CA 92604 |

My electrical issue was solved quickly and at Minimal cost. The waiting room is pleasant And Brian was very helpful with getting my car In and out quickly!

Happy 45 year customer of Orange County Volvo

by from North Tustin, CA |

I have purchased 7 Volvos from OC Volvo. 3 sedans, 3 station wagons, and an XC 60. We purchased the second Volvo using the European Delivery Program. Volvo of Orange County handled everything and driving that new car for 8 weeks all through Europe was a delight. One wagon saved my life and the life of my 21 month old daughter. I was traveling 55 miles an hour (posted speed) and a truck ran a stoplight. The engine was running after the collision. I shifted into low and made a U-turn. We were unscratched and the groceries were fine. Nothing broken - not the eggs, the cookies, or the orange juice in a bottle. Volvo put a new front end on the car and I drove it 6 years with never a problem. My record mileage was 284,000 miles and the only reason I traded it in was to have the newer model. My first Volvo was eventually owned by a Navy Captain stationed in Washington, D.C. He called one morning because he somehow found out that I was the original owner of the car he was driving. He told me that he had just put a new engine in the car (the mileage was over 760,000) and it was running "like a top'. When it comes to buying a new car, I always know it will be a Volvo - the big decision is the color. I have had beige, gold, and green sedans. 2 beige and a white wagon, and the current XC is gray. I have always dealt with one dealer - Volvo of Orange County even when they moved 3 times. Everyone involved with the dealership over the years has been wonderful. The service department is incredible. Any problem has been dealt with immediately - and I do mean immediately. I have recommended this dealership to family and friends and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new Volvo. I only trust my car to this dealership and i only buy my cars at Volvo of Orange County. I hear Volvo is bringing back the traditional station wagon (to all of us who love the real Volvo station wagon) in the future?.. I will have to decide between the XC 60 and the wagon - the color will be white. My thanks to everyone I have worked with over the last 45 years at Volvo of Orange County - especially the Service people who care for my cars as if they were their own. Kudos to all!

Ted the man.

by from Chino hills ca |

Ted took car of me with quick response and accountability.

Pleasantly Surprised

by from Santa Monica,CA |

Thank you Norm Grover!! You made buying my V50 pleasant, enjoyable and a complete hassle free experience. I was only buying a used car, but I never felt like I was treated by Norm or his colleagues, any differently than if I were making a new car purchase. The used CPO I purchased was missing the owners manual and a second key. Norm offered to order them from the factory, and he actually did send everything-no cost.

Good experience

by from Santa Ana, CA |

Service rep was quick and friendly. No issues getting the loaner car I requested. I was able to get my day started sooner than expected.

Quick service, clean facility

by from Santa Ana, CA |

I went to the dealer because the low battery light came on sometimes. The battery was checked and replaced in slightly over one hour.

Great service

by from Santa Ana, CA |

My car has been serviced by this dealership for many years. I always feel very comfortable and confident in dealing with this service dept. Ben kept me updated as to what repairs my car needed.

Exceptional Service

by from Santa Ana, CA |

Brian treated me like a person. I was not just a number. I am so please, Volvo will be my mechanic forever.

Great customer service

by from Cypress, Ca. |

The service advisor - Ben Dailey was magnificent - meet me at the car as I drove up, always had a smile on his face, we very nice and always kept me informed of where my car was during the service - he is truly an asset to Volvo of Orange County

Good Service, but unprofessional Service Advisor

by from Tustin |

Service is Good; however, I was selected by Volvo of America to complete a random survey, filled it out with an Average rating only because of greasy finger prints and soiled interior. The customer name and personal info along with the survey results were sent to the Service Advisor that assisted me, the customer. Upon my next visit to the Service Center, I was pulled aside in a private area, and was told how upset my Service Advisor was as to my low marks on the survey. He told me that he expected OUTSTANDING marks. His attitude and remarks were very threatening to me. I will NOT return for Service or New Car purchase.

Don't bring your Volvo here!!!

by from 92688 |

I brought my 2005 Volvo s60 in to get a headlight replaced because I was having problems replacing it myself. I asked if I could watch the repair man install it to see if he had any tips on how to install without hurting my hand. They were courteous to allow me to watch, but I swathe repair,an "rip" the air intake out of my car, he replaced the light and tested the light to find there was an "electrical" problem. I then left and "trusted" the repair man, believing that since I was at a "Volvo" dealership they new my s60. 2 hours later I went back to ask what is the problem and the repair man insisted that the problem was a "computer" problem and it would be $800 to fix. I then asked "did you check the fuse" and he then responded with telling me that there was no fuse and showed me the electrical diagram. As I looked at it, with my background in electrical engineering, I responded with there is a fuse. I said no more repair to be done and still had to wait 45 min to get my car back. As soon as I got the car I took it to pep boys and checked the fuses and the fuse for the light was missing, but when I replaced the fuse I found that they had broke the air intake of my s60. Take your Volvo to Swedish and Asian Autoservice.