Bob Smith Toyota

3333 Foothill Blvd, La Crescenta, CA 91214

New 888-597-0526 New888-597-0526
Used 888-594-0117 Used888-594-0117
Service 888-597-6331 Service 888-597-6331

Where you'll get a great deal and a great deal more!

Just brought a Prius-C

by from Montrose, California |

Just brought a Prius-C with help from Mark and his colleagues. He and they were very helpful and knowledgable. They gave us plenty of time to consider our options, and we looked over several models, old and new. Plus they stayed till late on Saturday to ensure we got everything done. Love the car, and looking forward to many years of driving it.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from La Crescenta, CA |

We purchased a new RAV 4 yesterday and we couldn't be happier! We worked with Mark Young, who was extremely professional and courteous. He answered all our questions very patiently, told us everything we wanted to know about the car we were looking at, and worked with us as we negotiated a price for our new vehicle as well as our trade-in. We are returning customers - we bought our previous car from Bob Smith Toyota 12 years ago - and can recommend them (and especially Mark) whole heartedly.

Wonderful place and people

by from Phelan, CA |

Just bought my first Toyota Prius! Estela Caudillo made the process easy. She was up front and open with everything! Thank you for a great car buying experience!!

Excellent dealership willing to work with you

by from GLENDALE |

I first started my contact with this company inter and December 2015 it is close by my residence and I passed by for years I'm very glad that I stopped they are the most helpful and willing to work with you car company I have dealt with light-bot many cars in my lifetime until ten years ago until ten years ago I bought a car every two years brand new this year is my first new car in 11 years like everyone I have to watch what I spend I can't speak enough about there willingness to help me find the right vehicle the staff of this location are wonderful

In Gratitude!

by from La Crescenta |

Pleasant experience! Thank you, Jesse Barraza, for your assistance, knowledge, patience and thoroughness during the process and purchase of the Prius spaceship. I feel good supporting this personable, neighborly dealership. Thank you to the other team members who helped complete the late night deal too!

Awesome Dealership!

by from Sunland, CA |

Mark just sold me a new highlander that I love! He was super patient with me when I came back three different times before purchasing a car. He showed me many new and used cars and allowed me to spend as much time as I wanted with each one. He was very helpful with explaining the pros and cons of each car and answering questions about the car. He was also willing to answer all my questions regarding the finance aspect of it. All the employees at this dealership are awesome!!! I had a very positive car buying experience and look forward to driving my car for many many years! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car!

Extremely Helpful!

by from Lakewood |

This was my first time purchasing a car, this place was recommend to me by my brother law and I can see why. Haik was so helpful, and made me feel at ease. Upon examining the car, there was a stain, Haik made sure the problem was fixed and even had the car delivered once it was done! I highly recommend this place if you're looking for a good deal and helpful service.

BUYING A CAR

by from LOS ANGELES,CA |

I JUST BOUGHT MY 2ND CAR FROM BOB SMITH TOYOTA AND IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE. MY SALESMAN HAIK KETSOYAN WAS JUST THE BEST. HIS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE. HE WAS VERY RESPECTABLE AND ACTUALLY LISTENED TO WHAT I NEEDED IN A CAR. IF YOU NEED A CAR DON'T HESISTATE, JUST GO TO BOB SMITH TOYOTA AND SEE HAIK KETSOYAN AND HE WILL GUIDE YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND TRUST ME YOU WON'T BE DISSAPPOINTED.

Good Customer Service

by from Sunland Ca |

Jesse Barraza is a Miracle salesman..I purchased a 2016 Toyota Corolla S for my wife and this was my first time to buy a car stress free. The whole process was done right in time that I was still able to go to work. Over all, my experience at Bob Smith was one of a kind. Definitely I would recommend Bob Smith Toyota to my family and friends!

Great customer service

by from Glendale, CA |

Mark Young was very friendly & knowledgeable. He made the process of purchasing a car enjoyable. I love my new Camry!