Bob Smith Toyota

3333 Foothill Blvd, La Crescenta, CA 91214

New Car

by from Pasadena,CA |

Went looking for new Camry. Found exactly what I wanted. Everyone was nice and helpful. Owner even came out and thanked me for buying at his family dealership!

A pleasure to do business with!

by from LCF, Calif |

Our family has purchased 6 vehicles (not all of them Toyotas) over the past decade from Bob Smith and have been consistently treated with respect, and have paid very fair prices -- we have not been disappointed! If there has been any adjustments / assistance needed to the vehicle after purchase, the dealership has taken care of us. We will continue to do business with them!!

Highly recommend!

by from Pasadena |

I purchased a Scion TC a while back. And am constantly recommending friends and family to Bob Smith. So far had 4 friends purchase vehicles from here. They all came back thanking me for recommending them. They have great salesman who don't pressure you and force you to try and buy just any vehicle. They actually listen to you and help you pick what works best for you and offer great deals. Unlike other dealerships I wish to not mention here. I will continue to recommend Bob Smith. I know they have such happy customers all around because i constantly see licence plates of Bob Smith all over town and even out of town. Every time I see one it reminds me of the great people I met there and best car purchase I have ever made. Not to mention, Toyota are the best vehicles ever.

Excellent Service

by from Arcadia, CA |

Given the fantastic and highly professional service that I have experienced at Bob Smith Toyota over the past 10 years, I highly recommend this Toyota dealership. My first experience with Bob Smith Toyota I leased a new Highlander. I received excellent professional service from Tom Willard who made my experience extraordinary. Tom was very professional and respectful. I was paired with a perfect SUV. My Highlander was amazing. I took my Highlander in for its scheduled maintenance throughout my lease period. Without fail, Bob Smith Toyota not only serviced it well but my service advisor John Subee and the service staff ALWAYS treated me very fairly, very respectfully, and very professionally. I appreciated the personal attention I received and the thorough explanation of the services that were being performed on my car. In 2012, I leased my second Toyota Highlander from Bob Smith Toyota, based on my nothing-less-than consistently outstanding experience with that dealership. They get a 5-Star rating from me in the areas of: Exemplary Customer Service and Care Professionalism Respect for its customers I would highly recommend Bob Smith Toyota.

Great service

by from La Canada |

Staff and management friendly. Service great and efficient.

Dealership labor charges?all dealers?are too high.

by from Sunland, CA |

Why did the labor charge (for a job that took approximately two hours from the time I was informed that the tech had received the parts from the parts supplier, until I was called and informed that the job was done) cost $460.00? The parts (aftermarket A/C condenser coil, plus assorted fittings and O-rings, plus a FACTORY dryer) cost $288.15. The LABOR cost more than the PARTS! Combined, the cost for the A/C repair, using some aftermarket parts, cost $748.15 (plus tax). The original quote (with all FACTORY parts) would have cost around TWICE that (which I had refused for that very reason). For one thing, all the parts that would have been put into the repair would have actually BEEN aftermarket parts; I seriously doubt that Toyota has NEW A/C parts for a 1997 Tacoma just lying around somewhere. The only difference is, that the aftermarket parts with the Toyota Seal of Approval (and guarantee) are charged at a higher price. However, to my point: the amount charged for labor on ANY CAR REPAIR (at least at all dealers I've ever encountered) is based on an industry manual that specifies how long it SHOULD take for the slowest mechanic to do a repair job acceptably. And, no matter how short a time it ACTUALLY takes to do the job, the amount stated in the manual is the amount that's charged. In principle, it sounds like a good idea; in practice, it can, and sometimes does, amount to price-gouging. In this case, had I opted for the FACTORY (labeled and approved) replacement parts I would have gotten basically the same thing as the unbranded aftermarket parts, but at twice the price. My '97 Tacoma's fair market value is probably less than the cost would have been for the all-factory-approved-parts repair. At this kind of pricing, the labor charge is right up there with the hourly rate for attorneys or physicians. The people who BUILD the cars don't make this much per hour! If the assembly labor was figured in at the same hourly rate as the repair labor, no one could ever afford to buy a new car in the first place. I suppose that part of the hourly charge pays the mechanic's salary, and part of it goes to the Dealership itself to cover tools, supplies and work uniforms. This is not meant as an indictment of Bob Smith Toyota; I have always been treated well there, and the repairs I've had done there have been well done. I just don't like paying as much for car repair as for minor surgery, but then again, maybe that's what it IS in one way. My old '97, however, is not THAT complicated.

Great customer service

by from Palmdale |

The best dealer and the best customer service. First time that I have a good experience buying a car, the sales person was great and very helpful "Marcos Sarrael" explained all the options and gave me good advises, I bough hybrid plug in Prius and I am very happy with it. This is a five star dealer I'll give a 10 to this dealer. I recommend this dealer.

Bob Smith Works With Your Credit

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Bob Smith Toyota worked with my credit score which is under 700 due to a loan. They were cordial and appreciated my business. Thank you so much.

Great place for any car experience!

by from Sim valley, ca |

This is the 4th car I have bought there and everyone from Jesse my salesperson, to everyone I had the pleasure of dealing with was fantastic . Would definitely refer my friends and family.

Prius A/C repair

by from Sunland, Ca |

The car was repaired on time and slightly UNDER estimate. While the bumper was off they replaced the headlights as they are expensive to replace by themselves. All in all a happy experience.