Bob Smith Toyota

3333 Foothill Blvd, La Crescenta, CA 91214

Awesome service!

by from Glendale CA |

I cannot say enough about the quality personal service and care that I received in the leasing of my new Prius c! I highly recommend Jesse Barraza who offered such kind and patient support together with Mike Smith. They both made the process so easy and enjoyable! I will always recommend Bob Smith Toyota and Jesse is the BEST!! THANK YOU!!!

Just Leased a 2015 Toyota Tundra & its AWESOME!!

by from Altadena, CA. |

Went to Bob Smiths Dealership only to get some quotes and the sales Rep. Jesse Figueroa, was so nice, helpful and eager to fulfill all our needs and wants we wound up leasing a 2015 Toyota Tundra. The entire Bob Smith Team were all very professional and make you feel like family, I'd recommend Bob Smith anytime & anywhere to everybody!! Thank you Jesse & the Bob Smith Staff!!

A great Place with great People

by from Sunland Ca |

Just bought a new Scion FR-S from Jesse Barraza at Bob smith Toyota. This is my second car from Bob Smith Toyota and Jesse was my salesmen the first go around too, only 4 years ago.... well if I don't like something I don't repeat, it so obviously it was a really great experience, both in the purchase side of the things, and in the service side with my first car..... Jesse was awesome to work with, I felt as if I had an advocate for what I needed, he got what I needed super fast and I was well informed during the whole process, It's nice going to a place were you get the feeling that everybody really likes to work there... great staff all around.... so if I was to get a 3rd car you can guess exactly where I'd go again... though I've already got 2 great cars, a 3rd might be pushing it...:-)

Best Toyota Dealer in the Los Angeles Area

by from Sun Valley, CA |

Had very bad experiences with other dealers and after exchanging several emails with Mark Young, I was convinced I should stop by. I met with Jay Figueroa and Jason Barnett. I instantly connected with both and had great conversations. I appreciated them not pushing me into signing right away instead they focused on making sure they deliver exactly why I wanted. This was the first time when I had such a pleasant experience at a dealer. I ended up ordering a custom Sienna just the sassy I wanted it. After that experience I felt so good that the following week I came back and bought another car from then just because they made me feel so good. This second time I met Haik, a great high energy guy that helped me decide in the new vehicle. I don't want to forget mentioning the great people in the financing department that made me feel special by asking fit my signature so many times , Todd Rankin and Rosemarie. Thank you all for such a great experience and I can't wait to buy nut next car from you.

Absolutely amazing folks at Bob Smith Toyota!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Well, I arrived at 7:15 AM on a Saturday morning (great sunrise) to have a 25,000 mile maintenance check on my car and left some time later with a Prius! And it all started with a simple conversation about cars with better mileage ratings, which was becoming more and more important to me with all the city driving I do. I worked with Jesse Barraza, and I can't say enough good words about him and all the folks there (with a special thanks to Mike and Todd). Jesse was just the best, walking me through all of my options, exploring different financial scenarios (very important), taking me on the test drive, everything! He's grounded in exceptional customer service, knowledgeable about the business he is in and just a pleasure to work with.

Great services

by from culver city |

I got my Toyota Prius from Bob Smith two weeks ago. Mark Young was very knowledgeable and I felt comfortable asking him questions or express my concerns. I enjoy my new car and highly recommend his services.

Great Customer Service!

by from South Gate, CA |

I have purchased many vehicles for personal and business used and when it comes to Customer Service and strong support of the community, Jesse Barraza and Mike Smith are the best. I will recommend them both to anyone that is looking to purchase a new vehicle. You will definitely enjoy the experience of buying a new vehicle from them. No doubt about it.

A Cursillo Friend

by from Pasadena, CA |

I initially tried to investigate the purchase of a new Avalon on line but was put off by the uncertainty. I went to Bob Smith Toyota and was directed to Jay Figueroa and everything began to fall into place. Jay took me on a test drive, then back in the office explained the options that are available, their cost, and the warranty. Throughout the process Jay was articulate, courteous and helpful. Within a short time he was able to,located the model I was looking for. When I went to pick up the new car, Jay was ready with the paperwork and gave me a thorough demonstration of the car's features. He even managed to synch my mobile phone with the new car. I drove off as a happy customer. Jay followed up with a phone call a few days later to make sure all was going well with the new Avalon. It was and is going very well.

Great OVERALL Experience!

by from los angeles, ca |

Buying a car is an emotional experience doesn't matter if you're spending $5K or $50K. I knew what I wanted to buy after having the same car for 12 years and I was referred to Bob Smith Toyota. Of course once the paperwork started coming out, I started to get nervous, hey it's a big purchase and it's all happening so fast. I must say this dealership was fantastic! They found me the exact car I was looking for (not a Toyota but a Lexus) and were super helpful throughout the whole process. Mike Smith is the most caring and honest man and the Sales Manager, Jesse B., was super helpful showing me how everything worked in my new car. Dealing with all of the paperwork, Rosie was just as helpful and explained that now that I purchased a car from them, "I am family." I came back the next day to pick-up my car (since I was turning my old one in and needed a day to clean it out) and Mike had a bouquet of flowers for me. Such a nice touch! I am thrilled to know I will be getting my car serviced here, such genuine people. Trust them, they come from the heart!

Love me some Bob Smith Toyota

by from Sunland, CA |

I have been taking my 17-yr-old Corolla to Bob Smith for going on 5 yrs now for service. And I just traded it in on a brand new Corolla on Mon. Mar 2, 2015. Mike B. in the service dept, and Jessie B. in sales have been essential in providing me with the best possible experience on both counts. Mike has taken care of me in service as if I were the only customer he has, and trust me, he has many customers coming and going everyday. Jessie walked me thru the process of buying and financing my new car with skill, caring and listening to what I needed and wanted, from the beginning. I will keep going to Bob Smith, no matter what anyone says to the contrary. They are the best in the business. Worth the trouble, money, time and all the rest. Thank you Bob Smith and Jessie and Mike. Janice Swan, Sunland, CA