Nissan of Valencia

24111 Creekside Rd, Valencia, CA 91355

New 877-869-7781
Used 877-841-5606
Service 866-283-7531

HOME OF THE "$99 DOWN DELIVERS" ANY NEW OR USED VEHICLE IS STOCK. o.a.c.

Best buying experience ever!!!

by from Canyon Country, CA |

Nissan of Valencia was great! I purchased the 2013 Nissan Altima and I love it. Everyone was very nice and pleasant. My sales person, Danny, was great all the way through the process and still continues to be a great contact. The customer service department was also very helpful. Nissan of Valencia is a great place to go if you are interested in purchasing a new vehicle. The people are friendly and the buying process was so smooth and easy.

Very Nice Experience

by from Houston, Texas |

Nissan of Valencia was great! I purchased the 2011 Nissan Altima, with 20,000 miles for my Daughter. I live in Houston, Tx., and my Daughter had broken her foot in a wreck, in Cal. She needed a car, but could not go look herself. I was afraid it was going to be very hard. But, Everyone was very nice. My sales person, Danny, was great all the way through the process. The customer service department was also very helpful. Nissan of Valencia is a great place to go if you are interested in purchasing a new vehicle. The people are friendly and the buying process was very smooth. They even delivered the car to my Daughter, at work, an hour away. Thanks Guys!