Nissan of Valencia

24111 Creekside Rd, Valencia, CA 91355

New 877-869-7781
Used 877-841-5606
Service 866-283-7531

HOME OF THE "$99 DOWN DELIVERS" ANY NEW OR USED VEHICLE IS STOCK. o.a.c.

Best buying experience ever!!!

by from Canyon Country, CA |

Nissan of Valencia was great! I purchased the 2013 Nissan Altima and I love it. Everyone was very nice and pleasant. My sales person, Danny, was great all the way through the process and still continues to be a great contact. The customer service department was also very helpful. Nissan of Valencia is a great place to go if you are interested in purchasing a new vehicle. The people are friendly and the buying process was so smooth and easy.

Great Deal on Two

by from Valencia,m CA |

Bought two cars with my Daughters on the same day. The welcome feeling was great. We were in and out with two cars with trade in's in no time at all. All of the people we dealt with at Nissan of Valencia were both friendly and professional. Nissan of Valencia will be my choice when I look again to buy another car.

Waste of time...

by from Los Angles, CA |

I had made a deal on a new leaf after stopping in on a Monday. All the financing was approved during the week, I had an appointment with the sales woman M a r y. When I arrived at the time of my appointment I was told she was not in and would not be until after twelve (two hours after our appointment time). I was then informed that my car was not available that day because "it was in the shop for regular battery maintenance". Really, if it's true the car was still not ready, they had all week? They offered to deliver the car during the week if I did all of the paperwork up front and if the car wasn't ready they would find be a comparable one. Hmm, sounds to me like they sold my car during the week. At least a phone call before I drove up there would have been nice. Anyway they brought the Sales Manager R y a n in, he gave me the same story and didn't have much to say when I told him if the car wasn't ready today I would leave and not come back. So I left, waste of time.

Nissan of Valencia responded to this review

October 28, 2014

Not sure where this story came from but the issue of the car was fixed the same day, and how do we sell it if he saw it in the shop? We offered to do the paperwork and bring the car to him in an hour but I guess that wasn't good enough. Too bad we spent all week getting his loan approved. We are good people who do great things in our community. Don't let this incorrect portrayal of our dealership wavier you from having one of your best car buying experience's. ever!

Very Nice Experience

by from Houston, Texas |

Nissan of Valencia was great! I purchased the 2011 Nissan Altima, with 20,000 miles for my Daughter. I live in Houston, Tx., and my Daughter had broken her foot in a wreck, in Cal. She needed a car, but could not go look herself. I was afraid it was going to be very hard. But, Everyone was very nice. My sales person, Danny, was great all the way through the process. The customer service department was also very helpful. Nissan of Valencia is a great place to go if you are interested in purchasing a new vehicle. The people are friendly and the buying process was very smooth. They even delivered the car to my Daughter, at work, an hour away. Thanks Guys!