South Coast Toyota

Used 866-265-1079
Service 888-527-7470

My Best Experience

by from costa mesa |

My experience at South Coast Toyota has been my best experience doing any business around a car ever. I bought a 2013 Corolla on 22 June 2013.

Patrick was able

by from Costa Mesa |

Patrick was able to explain all the financial details to me and advise me which optional items (warranty, service plan, alarm, lojack) I should pick. I feel like he went above and beyond because after buying the car on Saturday he called me on Tuesday to sign new paperwork *lowering* my payment by about $40 a month.

We decided

by from Costa Mesa,CA |

We decided to purchase the car because Gary was able to offer us 0% financing. My credit is not pristine, but they made the entire deal work. We paid very little down, got a great number on our trade-in (including being upside down on our loan still) and a beautiful new car with all the bells and whistles.

We did no

by from Costa Mesa |

We did not go to the dealership with the intention of buying any car that day at all, but after a little bit more discussion Gary showed us the 2013 Corolla Special Edition in Hot Lava (a gorgeous metallic orange). Gary had listened to us when we were discussing colors and features and used that to show us a 'fully loaded' Corolla in my boyfriend's favorite color.

I went

by from Costa Mesa |

I went to the dealership to look at a Scion FRS, because my boyfriend and I saw one on Top Gear and then driving around and wanted to see how it drove. We parked and Gary immediately chatted us up. He showed us the FRS, but it was too small for us (I'm 6' and my bf is 6'2"). Gary listened to us and showed us a Scion iQ as well.

I definitely

by from "Costa Mesa,CA" |

I definitely recommend this place if you?re looking for a new car! :) I will be recommending this place to my friends and family members.

I have been

by from Costa Mesa |

"I have been searching for a car for a while now. I've been to many car dealerships and it never was the right car or timing. I told my friend I wanted to check out a car at South Coast Toyota so we went. That?s when we met Roger. I told Roger I don't want to look at cars yet but I want to talk to finance first and see what I can do. Well long story short Roger was a great help so were the finance department. I went home a New 2013 with the color I wanted."

AWESOME!!!!!!

by from Placentia ca |

Fred was my salesman and did one heck of a job and did it fast! This is my third car I have purchased and by far this was the best experience!!!! Thanks Fred B.

South Coast Toyota - Roger Mehr

by from Anaheim Hills, Ca |

Roger was my sales consultant. He always seems to be there, he must never go home. He was very knowledgeable about the different Toyotas. Very patient as I test drove and then re-test drove different cars. There was no pressure to buy right then and there. All in all a pleasant experience.

Easy going-low pressure experience

by from aliso viejo, ca |

After a year of research on the used vehicle I knew I wanted to purchase, I found it at South Coast Toyota. Working with John he was certainly in tune with what I wanted and my research. He was very accommodating in showing the vehicle, test driving and in the discussions. During negotiations he certainly made me feel like no pressure or games, and the finance person was also informative in guiding the financial discussion on the best way to handle extras, finance payments, etc. All in all I felt like everyone was speaking my language with no pressure from anyone. I didn't give 5 stars as the whole process took quite a bit longer than other experiences, but that's probably part of the easy going attitude; the take your time attitude. Thanks for the positive experience. I love my new car!

South Coast Toyota responded to this review

September 17, 2012

Thank you. We are glad you are pleased. Does anyone else you know need a great automobile dealer? John Deloss would be happy to help them, too.

Great Service

by from Costa Mesa, CA |

Came in for oil change and was pleasantly surprised of the quickness.