Keyes Woodland Hills Honda

6111 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91367

New 888-410-1761
Used 888-474-0856
Service 866-984-5315

Where it's fun to buy a car

I had a GREAT time

by from Santa Clarita, CA |

When I arrived I was greeted and treated nicely. Lewis ,the sales manager, gave me time to look around and find exactly what I was looking for. There was no pressure and was easier than I thought. They did all the work and treated me with respect. I would definitely go back.

Great service and very friendly..

by from California |

Very satisfied...look for Sonia..she is friendly n very helpful..

Great experience

by from Bakersfield, Ca |

Bought a Honda Civic Si after finding this dealership through Truecar. Had to haggle a bit to get the price I wanted, but the staff was very courteous and professional. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Nice people, nice place.

by from Palmdale, California |

After searching the internet for a new car I stopped at Honda CR-V EX-L and start looking for the best possible price. About 10 days ago I find out what I was looking for at Keyes Honda in Woodland Hills. Since I live in Palmdale, about 65 miles away from Woodland Hills, I called the place and I made most part of the deal over the phone with Zack, a nice and very knowledge fellow. The buying transaction at the dealer site was short and smooth. Nice people, nice place and good price. I'm happy. Constantin

Great experience!

by from West Hills, CA |

I have just leased a new Honda Fit EV and it was a pleasure. Alex Bagheri help me with the lease and it was amazing experience. The service was excellent and process was smooth. Alex help me to get what I wanted. Thank you Woodland Honda.

Terrific Staff!

by from Woodland Hills |

I worked with Ramin, Seyed, and Lucine while leasing a 2013 Civic. The experience was terrific. Each step was made very easy; the staff could not have been more friendly and knowledgable. I look forward to working with them when it comes time for my next lease!

Great buying experience

by from Winnetka, CA |

Everything from A-Z was great! I bought the Honda Odyssey Touring Elite and it was PERFECT!!! If you are buying a Honda go to Alex in the Internet Department....he is the best. I thought buying a car would be difficult...boy was I wrong. I was treated with respect and the entire process only took 45 minutes.....Alex had everything ready and put me right into finace with no issues. I highly recommend them!

Very bad

by from Woodland Hills |

Very bad customer service by the salesman.On asking about free servicing the Finance Maneger told that They give it sometimes if the customer begged for it...mind the word BEG.We relocated to USA just few weeks ago...and they are the nearest dealer to our place...thats the only reason we bought the car from them...

New car shopping without the pressure!

by from Sun Valley, CA |

I can't even begin to express how great my experience was with Keyes Woodland Hills Honda. After visiting a few other dealers, and being so high pressured, I got excrutiating headaches and decided not to buy! Then I visited Keyes on a recommondation from a co worker. The entire experience was great. From the initial test drive to the price negotiation to the deal to the financing right down to them setting up my Blue Tooth for both my personal and business phones. SEAMLESS and Painless. 5 stars all they way! Thank you!