Honda of Hollywood

New 877-380-7152 New 877-380-7152
Used 866-618-8513 Used 866-618-8513
Service 888-349-6761 Service 888-349-6761

Family Owned and Operated for over 40 Years

Bad Experience Resolved Fairly!

by from West Hollywood, CA |

I previously posted about my bad experience at Honda of Hollywood. Today I met with Harut Karapetyan,, General Sales Manager, and have to justly modify that previous review to 4 stars---5 stars if the "bad start" had happened. Harut called me back after I left a message and we began to talk and I said I was actually driving there to see him. He met with me and listened to my story and experience, accepted criticisms and suggestions and really offered me a fair solution....part of the initial experience was my inability to gracefully exit when I felt pressured and uncomfortable....I'll own that. We also interacted with Raj in Finance and he was receptive to suggestions about improving the buyer's Finance experience. Great job guys for listening and making the appropriate resolution for both parties!

Go elsewhere!!!!

by from West Hollywood, CA |

I went there to test drive an HRV, they get you in the office and break you down. I told them twice that I needed to leave and think about it overnight, they wouldn't give me my keys and registration and stayed persistent until I broke down. I immediately had buyers remorse, tossed and turned all night and went there first thing the next day. My used Kia was right where we left it, I told the sales manager how disappointed I was and even offered to relinquinsh my $1,300 down payment to get my old car back and out of the deal.....they said everything was already transacted.....so now I have a brand new HRV that I'm disappointed with,,,,not how a car buying experience should be.....go elsewhere!!!!

Great buying experience & very professional

by from Los Angeles |

Went in to buy a used 2014 Honda Civic at a certain price point but as it turned out it was not available. Maz, the salesman that helped us out, was able to find a comparable 2013 Civic LX with similar miles and matched the price point of the car I came in looking for. Maz was very professional, not pushy at all, and gave me space to process what I was getting into with my new car. The staff at Honda Hollywood were very generous and the financing department was very flexible in meeting a price point and interest rate I was comfortable with. Lastly, Raphie in financing was very courteous and went through the financing contract in great detail and assisted us in buying a really good extended warranty on the car for peace of mind. Highly recommend Honda of Hollywood, you won't be disappointed.

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL

by from Hawthorne, CA |

I have been looking for a Honda CRV for about four months when I ran across the cars.com on Yahoo. Not only did I find the car I was looking for at Honda of Hollywood, but they made me an offer that I couldn't walk away from. Best car buying experience that I have had yet. Thank you Honda of Hollywood and my helpful Honda guy Jesus!! I am a very satisfied customer and have referred all my friends and co--workers to them.

Great Buy, Nice Experience

by from Oxnard, CA |

Great price for a used Accord in very nice condition. Very nice buying experience. Ask for Vidal. We had been to 2 other car lots earlier that day and glad we visited Honda of Hollywood.

Great Buying Experience

by from glendale ca |

I recently purchased a CR-V from Honda of Hollywood. I'm very amazed of the service I received. I got a price from four different Honda dealerships, and Honda of Hollywood gave me the best price. I was very pleased from their service.

Very good experience

by from Hollywood, CA |

Just went to test drive a couple of cars at this dealership. They weren't too busy today, and the sales representative was very pleasant and took his time with me, Nice looking place, very good inventory. The car I was interested in was advertised almost 5k lower in their website than in the store, but I guess that is what negotiations are for.

Horrible, Head to Norm Reeves Honda Professinals !

by from So. Calif. |

Don't waste your time. They had no stock, they had no real knowledge of the Cars they were repesenting. Very Sad.