Connell Nissan

2850 Harbor Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Used 800-742-1210

Best Service Center Around

by from Cypress, CA |

The service guys at Connell Nissan are so helpful. Mark is the best but, anyone will help you with anything and are so happy doing it. They keep excellent track of my vehicle repairs and history. It gives me confidence that I am not doing unnecessary reapirs and/or being ripped off. I really trust them!

Connel Service

by from HB, CA |

My xterra has been serviced numerous times and I have been satisfied with the level of service provided by Mark and Gary in the service department. Everything is fixed perfectly and the shuttle service is very convienient. I recommend Connell Nissan especially for difficult electronic issues as well as scheduled maintenence.

Amazing People, Great Prices

by from Garden Grove, Ca |

Connell Nissan are awesome... Can't say enough good things about RYAN STUDLEY the salesmen & Mike Youssef in Finance. These guys bent over backwards to help us and even stayed late for us. They were very helpful and gave excellent customer service. I will be going to them for years to come. Mark and Wade were very nice too and were there for us in our time of need.