First Honda

2283 First St, Simi Valley, CA 93065

Used 805-584-6632

Great Service, nice facilities,good price.

by from Simi Valley, CA |

Husband Tom went in, the service was courtesous and quick. He was also given a coupon discount, which we appreciated.

October 1, 2014

Thanks for your outstanding review, Penny! We're glad to hear that our team was courteous and quick! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Darrell Coletto General Manager Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com 805.584.6632

Excellent service

by from Simi Valley, CA |

Not only did we trust the techs to perform the service we requested, but they made a thorough check and found other parts that needed to be replaced or serviced.

September 18, 2014

Herbert, thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the thorough service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again! Best, Darrell Coletto General Manager Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com 805.584.6632

Great dealer to work with

by from Simi valley California |

Johann ,stu and rich were great to work with, each in their own capacity does their job very well. There was no pressure and they worked with us to get us the best possible deal and vehicle.will definitely be back and will be having all of our service done there, met Ryan in service with our original car and we were just looking when things just started changing and the possibility of getting our pilot started working out, it was not our intention to trade in our crosstour but we our so glad we did.we look forward to a long and outstanding relationship with first honda, thank you for everything

September 21, 2014

Carl, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase from 1st Honda. We can¿t wait to see you for your next service appointment and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to our team. Be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in. Best, Darrell Coletto General Manager Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com 805.584.6632

Great service!

by from Simi Valley, Ca. |

It was done while I waited and the area was clean and comfortable. The time it took was very reasonable and Ryan took the time to explain options to me, which I appreciated.

September 17, 2014

Thank you so much for your review, Beth! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that Ryan and the rest of the team could provide great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again! Best, Darrell Coletto General Manager Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com 805.584.6632

Great Advisors

by from Simi Valley |

My service adviser could see the history of what has been done an did not try to sell me stuff that was not needed.

excellent costumer service

by from simi valley, california |

Bobby Tarafdar was really helpful and professional. he was very patient and very friendly. I would definitely recommend him to people that want to purchase a new vehicle. he will really help you out and answer all the questions you need to know.

September 17, 2014

Julio, we thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Bobby was able to help you out with your purchase. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Before your next service appointment, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook and Twitter followers. Best, Darrell Coletto General Manager Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com 805.584.6632

Pleasant Experience

by from Simi Valley, CA |

I absolutely loved the experience with 1st Kia/Honda. Cory listened to what my husband and I were looking for (it helped that I fell in love with the car) and we drove it home that day! There is only 1 minor issue with the passenger Window and I hope to have it back to the dealer today to get it fixed.

September 11, 2014

Jeannette, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Cory is great with people and focuses on what the customers needs are. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. If you have any questions about your new vehicle, please come back in to visit! Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay connected with local events and special promotions. Best, Darrell Coletto General Manager Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com 805.584.6632

1st Honda is the best!

by from Simi Valley, CA |

this dealership is the best one that I have ever dealt with. They are friendly, so helpful and get you in and out quickly. I love it there!

August 28, 2014

Thanks for your perfect review, Julie! We're glad to hear that our team was friendly, helpful, and quick! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, Darrell Coletto General Manager Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com 805.584.6632

Great service

by from Simi Valley, ca |

Ryan Collins was extremely helpful, knowledgable and really took the time without rushing to explain what was going on with my car. He was informative as well with options and pricing. Also the shuttle service back and forth to my home was very helpful and the driver was very kind

Excellent Service at First Honda of Simi Valley

by from Simi Valley, Ca |

I love that you have a woman service writer...Carolyn is what restored my trust, and comfort level in bringing my car in for service and repairs. Thank you!!!! I just wish you would have done that years ago!

August 26, 2014

Hello Kathy and thank you for your kind words! Carolyn is a great asset and we appreciate her for giving you that comfort during your experience! We thank you again and we look forward to servicing you again in the future! Best, Darrell Coletto General Manager Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com 805.584.6632