First Honda

2283 First St, Simi Valley, CA 93065

Used 805-584-6632

Great service and friendly staff

by from West Hills, CA |

Got my maintenance service completed in a timely manner. All the staff were professional and friendly. Received my car back clean and ready to go.

Satisfied with service, dealership is very clean.

by from Simi Valley, California |

Mike Catania and Richard Hill were quite helpful. I also was very welcomed by the rest of the staff at First Street Honda of Simi Valley. A good experience all around.

Awesome and speedy car service.

by from Simi Valley, CA |

They managed to squeeze me in last minute and get all the services that I needed done in a timely manner!

August 26, 2015

Hi Karla, thank you for your kind review. I am happy to hear that we were able to accommodate your vehicle. We take pride in our fast and efficient service. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again! Darrell Coletto, General Manager | Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com | 805.584.6632

Quick and inexpensive

by from Simi Valley, CA |

Quick and a very responsive service person. Who was very congenial and informative about the service, and they costs. Followed up with mechanical issues they found and the cost if I decided to have them serviced.

August 22, 2015

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback, William! It helps us to know that we are meeting the needs of our customers. I am thrilled to hear you were treated with informative service. We look forward to hopefully doing business with you again in the future. Darrell Coletto, General Manager | Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com | 805.584.6632

Great customer service

by from Simi Valley, CA |

Johann was really helpful in getting me the best option for my situation. He was extremely polite and made the experience good.

August 22, 2015

Michelle, thank you so much for this lovely review. We really appreciate this feedback and glad that you had a good experience. I'll be certain to share your compliments to Johann. Please don¿t hesitate to contact or visit us if you need anything else. Darrell Coletto, General Manager | Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com | 805.584.6632

Great service

by from Porter Ranch, Ca |

Courteous service, comfortable waiting area (with doughnuts, tea, and coffee) and a car wash as well. No pressure to spend more than I am able at any given time. Rental car availability.

August 15, 2015

Mark, we would like to thank you for your positive review about your experience. It is great to hear you were pleased with your visit. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. It was a pleasure to do business with you and we hope to see you again in the future! Darrell Coletto, General Manager | Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com | 805.584.6632

Great Service

by from Simi Valley, CA |

Eric and Marlon were amazing in helping me lease my first car! They gave me all the information I needed to feel comfortable in the purchase.

August 18, 2015

Evelyn, thank you for the feedback! It is great to know that Eric and Marlon did a great job in helping you. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Darrell Coletto, General Manager | Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com | 805.584.6632

Great customer service

by from Simi Valley, ca |

Ric was super helpful, quick, polite, and called as soon as my car was finished. I needed it ASAP and he kept his word. :)

August 15, 2015

Thanks for your outstanding review, Jessica! I'm very happy to hear that Ric was of such help to you. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again. Darrell Coletto, General Manager | Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com | 805.584.6632

Excellent service and respectful attitude.

by from Simi Valley, California |

The staff of the Honda dealership indirectly saved my life. If it were not for them, my car may have broken down on the freeway. We acted quickly and took action promptly. Thank you and may God bless you for that.

August 11, 2015

Cesar, thank you for your kind words about our team. We do our best to ensure nothing but a positive experience for our customers and are glad to hear that we were able to help you. If there is any automotive need we can help with in the future, don't hesitate in contacting us. Darrell Coletto, General Manager | Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com | 805.584.6632

Excellent customer service

by from Simi Valley, CA |

I had to get a last minute fix on something required for me to renew my registration. Simi Valley Honda squeezed me in even though I didn't have an appointment. I was able to get my registration renewed on time.

August 8, 2015

Elizabeth, thank you so much for your review. We try to make adjustments to the daily schedule for those customers we need to walk in and out without a scheduled appointment. I am pleased that we were able to accommodate your needs. We hope to see you again! Darrell Coletto, General Manager | Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com | 805.584.6632