Irvine Subaru

Service 877-248-0996

Largest Subaru Inventory in SCA

Fantastic buying experience

by from Monrovia, CA |

Irvine Subaru had just what I wanted. I was able to talk and deal with the General Manager at the dealership. Desiree was most helpful and someone you could trust. The car had a recent price drop and I was able test drive and check it out. It was all around a good buying day. Thank Desiree and Subaru!

Unpleasant experience

by from Lake forest |

Sales person is rude, pushy, and not trust worthy. At the beginning he was nice, until the I said I would think over the two cars he shown me. Then he turned to super rude. I understand it's his job to be pushy, but if he was not so rude, I probably get the car the next day or so. I decided to buy from another dealer instead. Listen carefully to what he said, I know that he was not true full. He said the subaru 2013 used car had 5 years or 100,000 miles warrantee. Later on, attempting to make me buy, he changed to 7 years or 100,000 miles. He also said the BRZ is 2.99% regardless of how long I want to finance. Then later on, again trying to push me, he said I can get it down for you 1.9%. I went to another dealer, they offered me 0.9% for 36 months term.

Great sales experience!!

by from Tustin, CA |

Irvine Subaru had to be the most pleasant car sales experience I've ever had. No hard sell.I was able to test drive the car more than just around the block. There was no "nickel and dime-ing" me for the extras that I wanted. I first met with Richard Thornton and he was great -- very informative and there was no pressure to buy. Everyone I encountered was pleasant. Phone calls were returned promptly.