Timmons of Long Beach

New 888-290-2893
Used 855-322-3561
Service 866-610-3795

We Deliver Fun!!!

Mitch Atkins was patient and knowledgeable

by from West Covina, CA |

Went there to see a used Mazda 6. The salesman Mitch Atkins made me feel comfortable without any pressure. During the test drive Mitch asked me what kind of car I was looking for. I told him wanted a car that was comfortable, handled well with decent pickup and was got good gas mileage. After we drove the Mazda Mitch asked if I had driven a new Passat. I stated I wasn't interested in a Volkswagen. During our conversation I mentioned I had already test drove a new Mazda 6 and a New Accord, but may have to purchase a used car since the price always seems to be just out of reach. Mitch stated are you sure you won't test drive the Passat. I said I wasn't interested. I told Mitch how much I would be putting down on my purchase. He printed out a sheet and handed it to me. The financing for the new Passat was $27/month less expensive and my down payment was $2,000 less than I was originally putting down on the new Accord or Mazda 6. I said well while I'm here I might as well test drive the Passat. The Passat 1.8 turbo handled well with decent pickup and had a lot of room inside with really good gas mileage. Mitch was able to determine what I needed in a car and saved me $3,600 over what I was going to pay for the Accord or Mazda 6 from another dealer. And the first 2 years of maintenance are also included. For it's probable saving me over $4,000 in the long run. I would recommend Mitch Atkins. Thank you Mitch!

Great Place! Great Salesman!

by from Long Beach, Ca |

I've bought my car from Vee (Vannak San). He is a very nice salesman and very patient, he will work with your time. He is not pushy unlike other salesman. Did a great job explaining everything to me and through out the sales process. Im happy with my car and customer service, I recommend this place to everyone.

About as painless as it gets

by from Long Beach, CA |

We have a baby on the way and needed to upgrade to a bigger car. We're a VW family so we knew we wanted a Jetta wagon. Went to Timmons and worked with Rosalind to get our new baby wagon. We walked in, got our golf appraised and after working the numbers we were out the door in no time with our new wagon. It's about as painless as buying a car can get. Thank you Rosalind and team.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Los Angeles |

This was the best experience in car buying I've ever had. Thank you Louie, Eric and Rocky..... Thanks for everything.

Great Customer Service! Caulin is AWESOME

by from San Diego, Ca |

Caulin was my salesperson he was always available and very upfront, and most important honest!!! I was able to buy a brand new Jetta with his help!! He responded very promptly. I literally did everything but signing and driving my car off the lot online!! Made my experience one of the best! I will deff be coming back to buy in the future with Timmons!! I have even gotten follow up emails from him, checking in to see how I am still doing with my car! and I LOVE IT! I seriously couldn't be happier with my purchase!!! I highly recommend this dealership!!

great service and friendly to customer

by from Anaheim california |

It a great dealer. Sale man like David Martin is the one customer should ask for him when u need to buy a car. He keep his words and follow up with customer like he promise and he never try to sale extra thing that no need. He is friendly and patient with me when I ask question and compare with different with vehicle. I gave him a 10 out of 10 and would recommend this dealer with friends and my relatives for future purchase next vehicle.

Samuel Andresen from Timmons Subaru Long Beach

by from Lakewood, CA |

Sam is the man if your looking for a new vehicle at Timmoms Subaru Long Beach. He will meet all of your needs and make it happen in everyway. I purchased my car from Timmons Subaru in Long Beach and I would recommend anyone looking for a great vehicle and fuel efficient reliable car this is the dealership to go to and whatever type of car your in need for to come on down to Timmons Subaru Long Beach and ask for Sam because he is the man you need to look for to seal the deal on the type of new car that your looking for.

June 11, 2014

Thank you for your review Loree! Sam and our entire team appreciate you taking the time to share your excellent experience!

Faster than in n out!

by from los angeles, ca |

Chris Alvarez was the person who helped me. He was very informative. They didn't give me the run around like all the other dealerships. They tried their best to work with what I needed. It was a wonderful experience. Thank you. I love my car!

June 10, 2014

Thank you Ana! Thank you for sharing your great experience. Welcome to the VW family!

Excellent!!! Great service, great experience!

by from Long beach,ca |

From the start they were very helpful in trying to pick out the exact car I wanted. They did not cut any corners and once it came down to the car I wanted, all they wanted to do is help me with the deal. The experience was excellent and this is the second time I have come here to buy a car from them and when I want to buy another car I will be sure to stop by here first. They are very helpful throughout the process!! Roze made sure that I picked out the exact car I wanted. She was the right person for the job. I test drove a passat and didn't like it but once I looked into a Jetta I knew I wanted it and she showed me all the models there were. Enrique when it came down to making the deal made sure to help me out in every way possible especially since it is my first car purchase. They both wanted to make me happy and wanted to make sure I left happy

June 11, 2014

Thank you for allowing Roz, Enrique and our entire team earn your business and for letting other people know we are your go to dealership!

Jenn Is the Best Sales Person EVER!

by from Cost Mesa, CA |

Jenn got me a great deal on my dream car. I am a recent college grad on my way to grad school and I feel like I'll be set for the next 10+ years. If it wasn't for her friendly service and extensive knowledge, I wouldn't have bought when I did. Thanks Jenn! Because of you, I have confidence in motion!!!!

June 10, 2014

Good luck in grad school! I know you will do great! Let us know when you guys are ready to add another Subie to the family!

Could not possibly be happier!

by from Santa Monica, CA |

As a 25 year old working adult the thought of buying a new car honestly made me sick. I grew up around Subaru's and I knew that was the car I wanted. Before we even arrived at the dealership I had already been working with Dave Martin, who sold cars to my father, sister and my roommate and has been working with my step mother to find a car for her as well. Going to dealerships you kind of assume they are going to just try and push you into whatever car they can to get a sale. That's not how it works at Timmons, and that's not how it works with Dave. He took the time to understand exactly what I was looking for, and how much I could afford. Being 25, I don't have very much established credit, so my original interest rate was high and I was about to walk away from the deal. But somehow Dave got it down far lower than I even expected it to. He was able to find the EXACT car that I wanted and get it over to Timmons. When we came back to sign all the paperwork it seemed like I was in and out within an hour. I drove there in an old Chrysler, and drove out smiling in a brand new Subaru XV Crosstrek. I could not be happier with my car, or with the deal. Dave Martin is the best kept secret of Timmons Subaru, if your considering buying a new car, Dave should be your first call. He'll make this the easiest car buying experience of your life.