Timmons of Long Beach

Service 866-610-3795

We Deliver Fun!!!

Great Customer Service! Caulin is AWESOME

by from San Diego, Ca |

Caulin was my salesperson he was always available and very upfront, and most important honest!!! I was able to buy a brand new Jetta with his help!! He responded very promptly. I literally did everything but signing and driving my car off the lot online!! Made my experience one of the best! I will deff be coming back to buy in the future with Timmons!! I have even gotten follow up emails from him, checking in to see how I am still doing with my car! and I LOVE IT! I seriously couldn't be happier with my purchase!!! I highly recommend this dealership!!

Great salesperson (Chrissy Concannon) and a GREAT

by from Torrance, CA |

Chrissy made the whole car-buying experience so painless! She's SUPER knowledgeable about the Subarus and she was able to find me the Outback I wanted in the COLOR I wanted and with the accessories I wanted!

Mike B in Timmons VW service

by from Torrance, CA |

Mike is the best. I had a reminder again of how great he is compared to the other reps at Timmons VW. I just had my Jetta TDI in Monday for it's 80k service. Was glad Mike was there to answer questions since the other rep, Dave, just told me "they'll help you at the desk" when I came to pick up my car. I have grown to expect the great service I get from Mike so this was a drastic difference. Mike always greets me by name not only on the same day when I drop off and pick up my car but even when its been months since my last service. He always has a smile and a pleasant attitude and he walks you to your car to see if you have any questions. I drive extra miles to go to Timmons because Mike is there. If he ever leaves, I wouldn't drive the extra distance. The other rep was civil but didn't even remember me when I came to pick up and he had checked my car in just that morning! I always prefer the helpful, friendly service I receive from Mike, a pleasant change from the usual bored service most places offer nowdays. For example, Mike recognized me and gave me a friendly and cheerful greeting that morning, even though I wasn't "his" client to check in. I believe Mike should train the service reps, none of the others seem to care about the customer and welcome you. As a customer we have choices where we take our cars for service, Mike always makes me feel appreciated and valued as a customer--not that I'm an interruption. Timmons management should reward him for giving them repeat and loyal customers. .

Great Service and clean facility

by from LB, CA |

Mike is the sevice specialist who has helped me out on two occasions. This last time was at the last minute at the end of the day. I brought my car in, because i had just had the oil changed elsewhere and i noticed it was severely leaking oil. Mike simply took the car back himself and had it taken care of in 20 minutes. He fixed and repaired the other guys mistake for next to nothing, $15. There is always peace of mind when you know something was done right. Thank you Mike at Timmon's Volkswagen of Long Beach!!

Amazing Customer Service

by from Long Beach, Ca |

I am forever grateful to Mike Bennett. I have always been wary of going to the dealership beacause 1) I don't know a thing about cars so I felt like I would get taken advantage of and 2) I'm a broke college student. However, my experience at Timmons was by far the best experience I have ever had at a dealership. Even better than when I actually got my car! It was because Mike really helped me out. I've had some problems with my ttransmission and manifold intake. Not sure what that all means, but it all sounds like a complicated mess. In the end things worked out. I'll will be a returning customer because of the customer service and integrity of the the employees at Timmons

Mike in VW service is the man.

by from Long Beach, Ca. 90814 |

Mike, as usual, was very generous with his time and expertise. I needed some repairs done that day. He told me to come by anytime and he would have the repairs done. I was out of there in less than 15 minutes. Mike has always been helpful, friendly, and honest.

Only place I take ALL of my VW's for service!

by from South Gate, CA |

I've been driving VW's for decades and now my wife does too... I've been taking all of my cars here for service since about 1990. They've always gone out of their way to help. I recommend this dealership to all of my friends who drive VW's or are interested in owning a VW. Many thanks again Mike!

The only place I take my Subaru

by from Long Beach, CA |

I cannot say enough about Timmons of Long Beach. The entire staff goes the extra mile for me. Every bit of maintenance has been covered under my warranty. When my tire had a leak they recommended a vendor down the street and those folks repaired my tire for free too. Great quality and great attitudes.

Great service, comfortable facilities

by from Long Beach |

I leased my car from Timmons of Long Beach a year and a half ago and it has been a great experience. I am really happy with my car and Timmons provides exceptional service. The waiting area is very clean and comfortable with complimentary coffee and tea. I usually bring my laptop and work while my car is being serviced.

Great service and always pleased

by from Long beach, ca |

Always great service and a job well done!! Always pleased when I receive my car back.

Great people and excellent on time service.

by from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA |

I took my 2014 Tiguan in for an oil change and a recall fix and the job was done while I waited...before the two hour estimated repair time....with a car wash thrown in.