Sierra Chevrolet

1450 S Shamrock Ave, Monrovia, CA 91016

New 877-341-8823
Used 888-565-1360
Service 877-804-7501

No gimmicks, no games, just great deals on great Chevys.

The Ethical Dealership

by from Malibu, CA |

The service at Sierra Chevrolet was far beyond my expectation. From the sales team to the General Manager they went above and beyond what was necessary in order to demonstrate that they prioritized customer satisfaction...not just the sale. When buying from Sierra there were some unique and uncommon circumstances surrounding the sale because of my vocation and puropse for puchase; but Sierra rose to the occassion and we walked through a seemingly difficult situation in a manner that was exceptional, placing my regards for Sierra at the top of the dealership list for customer satisfaction and dealer integrity. In other words, Sierra Chevrolet is a company of ethical standards, customer guarentee and longterm investors into the community of sales and satisfaction as a whole. A special thanks to both General Manager Sean Kerr and Owner Peter Hoffman for their exemplary display of integrity and ethical commitment to the world of auto sales. My hope is to work with them again in the near future, and that the character of Sierra Chevrolet would be recognized as a standard, not only for auto sales but business ethics as a whole. Thank you again for your example.

Great service

by from Monrovia, CA |

The service department took care of work, they even offered me a free rental

Holly

by from Monrovia, CA |

They are always very nice and friendly. I love that they are open on Saturdays also. It is hard to take the car during week.

Effidient quality service delivered.

by from Monrovia, CA |

Service staff was helpful and friendly. Took car in for a recall, it was done quickly and took advantage of service specials that were on at the time of the visit.

Great Experience!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I'll admit, I'm probably a pain in the butt customer. I had never bought a car before and I was expecting the worst. However, I was gladly surprised at how straight forward Sierra Chevrolet treated me. There was no haggling or pushy upsell pitches. I got the car I wanted, for the price I wanted, and the staff made me feel very calm and at ease. They talked me through everything and were very pleasant to deal with. I hope buying a new car is always like this. When the time finally comes to buy a new car, I know I will return to Sierra.

HONEST, HELPFUL AND EFFICIENT

by from MONROVIA |

We have been shopping for a new car for several weeks, and have visited at least one dozen dealerships. In some cases we dealt with agents who were not fully aware of vehicle product details that we needed to make a well informed decision. However, at Sierra Chevrolet we found all agents we encountered to be fully aware of standard and optional components of the car we wanted. Suggestions, information and advice were most helpful, and gave us confidence to complete a purchase, with good terms, and follow-up assistance. We are convinced that Gilbert Canary, the Sales Manager, has instilled in his staff, a very positive attitude toward customer service and honesty, with straight forward, no nonsense help. We found Juan, Rudy and John to be very personable and expert on the details of our selected vehicle (Chevy Volt). The finance paperwork was efficient. Gil was direct in going over the numbers of a deal, and offering alternatives to meet our need. We were quite happy with the results of our encounter with Team Sierra Chevrolet.

The best dealership ever

by from Duarte, CA |

Great great great service especially from Gilbert the sales manager. We had some issues with our credit and we almost gave up but he didn't stop and really understood where we were coming from, that we just needed a break and he called banks non stop. The sales agent was Josh and he was very helpful and explained a lot of things. We entered and was able to bring home our dream car that same afternoon, just after 3 hours. Document processing was really fast and efficient. We vowed that we would buy our next car here. Very very helpful, no hard sell and BS. The best as we had been looking for a car for almost 3 months.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

We have purchased several vehicles from this dealer and we have had nothing, but pleasant experiences. Sales Manager Gil Canary treated us like family and made it a very happy experience.

Great service very honest

by from Eastvale CA |

Purchased a suburban from Goerge, Jaun, and Mike. All very professional probably the easiest transaction I have had. I would recomend this dealership to anyone, they did a great job!!

Two Cars!!! Awesome Service!

by from Duarte, CA |

We walked in just wanting to test drive the new Malibu. Thanks to the exceptional service of Phil, we walked out buying a 2013 Malibu and leasing a 2014 Malibu! Phil, you're the man!!! Once we were ready to get down to the nitty gritty, we got the BEST treatment from Gilbert, Michael, Neal (finance) and Ty (finance). Gilbert worked miracles with my 2014 Mailbu! They took my leased Traverse and our older Avalanche and did everything in their power that WE thought would IMpossible ... possible. It was great being treated like old friends. We will definitely be referring friends to their dealerships.

Awesome!

by from rancho cucamonga |

This was my first time buying a car from a dealer. I have been to many dealers in the area but this one seemed to be very professional and well kept. I found the car that I wanted online and called the dealer ship. I was called back by a gentle man name John Piccari about 5 minutes later letting me know that the car was still for sale. He sounded very kind and professional over the phone not pushy like many car dealers. So I decided to drive over and check out the car. I ask for John when I go to the dealer ship and the rest of the experience was history. I end up purchasing the car and really enjoyed the process. I got a great deal and great service but I would have to say that my sales man defiantly made the process worth while. He was speaking my language very calm, collective, helpful, and honest (which is rare in sale man). Thank you sierra chevrolet for making my first new car buying experience wonderful and enjoyable. I would defiantly recommend checking them out. My total car buying experience took about 2 hours that was for a full tank of gas and detailing that came with buying the car.