Hartford Toyota Superstore

158 Weston St, Hartford, CT 06120

by from W Hartford,Ct |

Sales Manager Luis Plaza is great.He is a pleasure to talk to.He is the reason we brought of first Camry.On July 7,2015 we brought our second Camry.Luis is some one we always look to see when we service our car.we always find Luis in the dealership just to say hello.He is thoughtful and welcoming to his customers.If there is a problem he will make sure that it's fixed to your satisfaction.we thank Luis,General Manager Jim Webster,sales Associate Ian Yuhas, Finance Director Tony Mumtaz, and Accessory Manager Naveel Syed and the entire Hartford Toyota SuperStore family for treating us with the utmost professionalism and care.

Happy Customer

by from Hartford,Ct |

We worked with Ian Yuhas today in leaseing a Toyota Camry.He was great.He answered all of our questions and explained every thing we needed to know about the car.He was very friendly,patient,and kind.We appreciated the high level of service he provided us.We look forward to working with him in the future.We had a great experience.Thank You Ian and Hartford Toyota SuperStore.7/72015

Poor Service Department

by from New Hartford, Ct |

The sales people are nice but the service department is horrible. They do not stand by their product and make promises that they don't keep after they make the sale. Very disappointed in my experience. I would recommend avoiding these people.

Service that exceeded my expectations

by from West Hartford, CT |

The 2012 Corolla that I bought at Hartford Toyota (overall a good sales experience) developed a couple of annoying interior noises. I was put in contact with Service Manager Chip Benyi, who arranged for a Toyota Service Representative to look at the car. Chip had a service technician named Bob (I don't know his last name) take a ride with me to be sure the noises in question were properly identified. Bob, Chip, and the Toyota Service Representative were exceptionally thorough in tracking down noises (even a couple that I hadn't pointed out) and doing the work needed to silence them. Chip even called me to ask to keep the car an extra day so that he could be sure the noises didn't recur. I have owned Toyotas since 1972 and had previously used three other service departments in the area. Though I was usually pleased with the work done in the past, no service department (and service manager) has ever done such a thorough job on my car. The work exceeded my expectations. I wholeheartedly recommend the service department at Hartford Toyota.

Excellent service in parts dept.

by from Hartford ct |

Hi, I was very please when I went to service my Toyota Camry. The customer service was great when I went in the store to purchase parts, and they helped me with everything I need it as well to service my car.

STAY AWAY!!!!

by from Glastonbury, CT |

STAY AWAY from Hartford Toyota if you want to get your vehicle serviced after you purchase your vehicle. If your purchase comes with the "Hartford Toyota" 2 year service package you'll find that it's basically a worthless offer since you can't even get a hold of the service department to set up a service appointment. I tried calling three times this morning to set up a 15,000 mile "free" check up per the manual. I got into a loop on the automated answering device which hung up on me three times. When I pressed "1" for Sales and finally got a live person, she told me all service people were busy. I asked to speak to a manager and surprise- he was also busy!! Nobody should have to put up with nonsense like this from sleazy places like Hartford Toyota- there are many other choices out there.

Hartford Toyota Superstore responded to this review

February 16, 2015

Hello George, Thank you for your review. There is supposed to be an option in our phone system that lists Service Advisors to be connected to. As soon as I read your review, I discovered that this option was removed from our options. I have called our phone provider and we will remedy this problem as soon as possible. I am very glad that you brought this to our attention and I apologize for the inconvenience. I would be more than happy to schedule an appointment for you. You can email me directly at service@hartfordToyota.com or call me 860-278-5411 ext 200. Chip Benyi Service Manager

Great Service

by from Rocky Hill |

Their Service department is excellent. I will never go anywhere else for service. Thank you Chip!

Terrible customer service

by from South Windsor ct |

My overall buying process was terrible if you see Luis the saleman just run the other way. When I picked up my car it was dirty hardly washed and although I hadn't purchased it I was pressured to complete sale even when I had concerns. Very pushy and very sketchy staff. No one returns phone calls from this dealership you are bounced around the voicemail system. I had an issue with my radio several days after I purchased the car, Carl in service said he would order me a radio and fix the issue promptly but that was back in April it's now august and I still haven't received a call back and continue to leave voicemails with no response. When I contacted my salesperson Luis I have the same problem. One major selling point was because I was local and had small children they would come pick up my car for service but now that I ask for this to be done it's become a problem and I need a coupon. Overall I went to Hartford Toyota because my sister bought her truck there. I could never recommend this dealership to anyone because they lure you with promises but never deliver. Just common courtesy and customer service are lacking. I actually hate that I have to deal with them at all. Completely dissatisfied and disappointed.

Bait and switch?.

by from Hartford, ct |

Run from this place. Made a deal with the owners son after shopping around. Told other dealers I had bought the car. A week or so later the owners son told me "jimmy" the gm thought I was getting too good of a deal. Imagine that. Then "jimmy" became rude, belligerent and threatening. The owners son? No where to be found. Went to another dealer. Much happier. Just a terrible experience. Toyota is a great product. These people just don't represent it we'll, in my opinion.

Best Toyota dealer ibn state

by from West Hartford, CT |

Was never a Toyota owner. Two years ago went in on a lark to look at a Prius. Met Rich the owners son. What a great guy. Took the time to educate me, no hard sell or pushy tactics. Really enthusiastic and knowledgeable. After haggling for my best deal, went to Hoffman, Stephens and Basile- They all laughed at me and claimed I was lying on the deal i got. Went back and bought it at Hartford Toyota and have had no trouble since, Rich spent over an hour going over the features in the car and set up the Entune and bluetooth. Went back last year for a second Prius for my son- same great service and deal. They know me when I call and always are friendly and helpful. Provide me with loaner during service as well. Now in the market for another Toyota and I know where I will be heading. Went from an Audi/BMW owner to now 3 Toyotas in 3 years.Talk about building loyalty- Hartford Toyota has done it.