Pomoco of Hampton

Service 888-786-8694

Peace of Mind of Course!

Knowledgeble and Friendly Team

by from Hampton, VA |

Corrine Foster was very helpful and went out of here way to make sure that we received first class service. We also had significant contact with Kevin Yeager and he was knowledgeable and eager to please. He did an outstanding job of reviewing and explaining the operation of the electronics involved. Met with Nell Walker and George Wood, both of which were informative and friendly.

new chrysler 300C

by from Oak Island, NC |

one of the best car buying experiences I've had. Dealer personnel were very helpful.

New Crane arrival coornator

by from Newport News Va. 23607 |

Corrine did a very nice job whit all my paper work. She was very pleasent and honest.

Great customer service!

by from Hampton,Va |

From the first phone call to the drive off the lot, I had an awesome experience.Corrine is the greatest and she goes above and beyond. I recommend if u purchase from there, ask for her because she is the best.

Great first impression and great end product

by from Hampton, VA |

I used the USAA car buying service and Pomoco honored it. In fact Pomoco overall gave me a better deal than what I had configured through USAA! From the initial email and phone call to me driving off the lot, I had a great experience. I am usually not a fan of car buying and going to dealers but this time it worked as it should. Maybe I was more prepared this time around but I felt zero pressure from any of the workers and even had some great conversations as we went through the process. Corrine was my carsales person and she did an excellent job as did Joey and everyone else who helped out. A+ service

I am retired individual.

by from Yorktown, Va 23692 |

A couple of months ago, Pomoco of Hampton installed a new MPC in my 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Shortly after that, my car would knock-off and I had it towed back to Pomoco service center And informed George Wood what it was doing. His team checked it out and ordered another MPC installed it within a week. I picked it up today 5/11/2013 and it running great. They fixed it at no charge because it was covered under their waranty Thank you Pomoco of Hampton!!!!

Smooth Transaction

by from Hampton, Virginia |

Kyle "KP" Saunders hooked us up with a great Jeep at a great price. We were also happy with the trade in value we were given for our vehicle. Transaction went smoothly and we were in and out without a hitch. Thanks!

Be aware

by from Hampton |

I have been in very many Dealerships, but this one just put a very bad taste on my mouth. The first 2 stops were ok once they know they have established customer trust they become extremely greedy.The service department is and remains horrible, cant believe a dealership would keep someones vehicle for more than 3 weeks without even calling the customer, every attempt to rich they they would lie that we will get back to you and once had there customer representative hangup on my customer since the didn't want to address the issue. Go to them at your own risk, i believe management knew about this particular case and encouraged it. Very sad

Pomoco of Hampton responded to this review

November 13, 2012

Good Afternoon Mr. Baker, I have searched our Database and haven't been able to find your information or a vehilce that we have had for three weeks. Is it possible that you might have the wrong store? or possible that the vehicle you had in service was under someone else's name? I completely understand the frustrations of having to get your vehicle repaired and trust me, I understand that no one enjoys being without their transportation. I sincerely want to help get this resolved, so if you would please provide me with some information at my email address: pomocoauto@aol.com I will be happy to personally find out more information for you on your vehicle. Pomoco Auto Group has been in business for over 65 Years and our Award Winning service departments are there for you when you need us. Please understand that no one is perfect, but we try hard every day. If for some reason we made a mistake I am sure we will do everything we can to help make it better. You have several choices when selecting a Service Department you can rely on and I appreciate you choosing Pomoco. Again, please help me find out what happened or if this might be for another company by providing your contact information and the name the vehicle was serviced under to my personal email address: pomocoauto@aol.com . Thank you again, Jim Blankenship Group Director Business Development Pomoco Auto Group, Inc.