Pomoco of Hampton

Service 888-786-8694 Service 888-786-8694

Peace of Mind of Course!

great service

by from hampton virginia |

Brought my Ram 1500 in for a tune up and all went fast and very well . my team leader Jeff was very informative and made me feel at home. I will always come back here for my work on my truck. The mech. Rick Freeman was very professional and answered all my question's thanks rick

Pomoco is awesome

by from Hampton, Va |

Karen and Joe were an amazing sales team. They got me a great deal on a great car. I would absolutely recommend Pomoco to a friend, in fact I already have.

Pomoco Loves a Good Deal

by from Newport News, VA |

I was looking for a fleet vehicle for the Non Profit, The Bunny Hutch "A zoo that isn't a zoo!" at www.TheBunnyHutch.ORG or Like us on Facebook.com/TheBunnyHutch I am the Director of here in Newport News. I found that the Jeep Patriot was rated high in safety and very high on gas mileage, we cover a lot of miles as an animal rescue, children's conservation classes and outreach boutique. We needed reliable and with the Chrysler Lifetime Warranty we could not go wrong. I will admit that there are things that I did not realize did not come stock/standard, but it is perfect for our uses. It is not like I was buying a car I would drive every day.When that is the case I will spring for a bit of bling. It gets great mileage and the staff have been so nice to me. The have really been supportive of The Bunny Hutch and wil be our dealership for a long time to come. Dr Angela Maxwell

Knowledgeble and Friendly Team

by from Hampton, VA |

Corrine Foster was very helpful and went out of here way to make sure that we received first class service. We also had significant contact with Kevin Yeager and he was knowledgeable and eager to please. He did an outstanding job of reviewing and explaining the operation of the electronics involved. Met with Nell Walker and George Wood, both of which were informative and friendly.

new chrysler 300C

by from Oak Island, NC |

one of the best car buying experiences I've had. Dealer personnel were very helpful.

New Crane arrival coornator

by from Newport News Va. 23607 |

Corrine did a very nice job whit all my paper work. She was very pleasent and honest.

Great customer service!

by from Hampton,Va |

From the first phone call to the drive off the lot, I had an awesome experience.Corrine is the greatest and she goes above and beyond. I recommend if u purchase from there, ask for her because she is the best.

Great first impression and great end product

by from Hampton, VA |

I used the USAA car buying service and Pomoco honored it. In fact Pomoco overall gave me a better deal than what I had configured through USAA! From the initial email and phone call to me driving off the lot, I had a great experience. I am usually not a fan of car buying and going to dealers but this time it worked as it should. Maybe I was more prepared this time around but I felt zero pressure from any of the workers and even had some great conversations as we went through the process. Corrine was my carsales person and she did an excellent job as did Joey and everyone else who helped out. A+ service

I am retired individual.

by from Yorktown, Va 23692 |

A couple of months ago, Pomoco of Hampton installed a new MPC in my 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Shortly after that, my car would knock-off and I had it towed back to Pomoco service center And informed George Wood what it was doing. His team checked it out and ordered another MPC installed it within a week. I picked it up today 5/11/2013 and it running great. They fixed it at no charge because it was covered under their waranty Thank you Pomoco of Hampton!!!!

Smooth Transaction

by from Hampton, Virginia |

Kyle "KP" Saunders hooked us up with a great Jeep at a great price. We were also happy with the trade in value we were given for our vehicle. Transaction went smoothly and we were in and out without a hitch. Thanks!