Koons Lexus of Wilmington

Service 888-272-1823

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Good Service Experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I own two RX330 vehicles that have been serviced at Lexus of Wilmington. I have always found the folks in their service department easy to deal with. They are accommodating in setting up service appointments and have a great loaner-car program if you need to leave your car for the day. The service work is always done right, they keep you informed while the car is in the shop and they even wash your car before you pick it up. Overall, a great service experience.

Manager

by from Wilm Del |

Hi Koons, my first car was 1992 es300 Allen was the sales person in 1994 Greg service both were great.Now Feb 2012 purchase a buick 2006 great car one owner etc.Greg in the service great guy i think he no longer @ koons.I call to set a service appt.and young lady stated they do not service buick? that was funny i told her bought the car from them i have had many cars bmw caddy chevy etc union park now serviice the car.

Disrespectful after ink was dry.

by from Newark de |

I had an absolutely awful experience with Koons. After the ink was dry, I received calls from an admin to send in a copy of my degree (for the recent college grad offer) and my title After I already sent it. Told them they had a problem with keeping up with documents. They then asked me to sign a new lease agreement due to "an accounting error" and had the admin contact me regarding the new agreement misquoting the difference in price between the two agreements. After being fed up with dealing with the admin I contacted the General Manager. He was absolutely nasty. Amongst other insults he told me that he knew I was a lawyer and his father was a lawyer and that wasn't saying much. Drew the finance guy told me to bring THEIR car back to them in the same condition, clean with no scratches or scrapes on it. Basically the admin was not adequately trained and the wrong person to handle me. The GM and finance guy were not receptive to my complaints about her. Don't need the trouble. Buy your Lexus elsewhere.

Koons Lexus of Wilmington responded to this review

May 16, 2014

Ms. Lawyerchick, We sincerely apologize that you perceived your experience at our dealership as negative. We have the highest Customer Service rating in the industry and strive to exceed our customers expectations. Although we have an impeccable reputation and a streamlined sales process, we understand mistakes can happen. We apologize that an additional signature was needed and it caused a great amount of stress for you. It was our intention to remedy your stress by offering to negate the contract and return the vehicle, provided it was still in good condition. Our main concern was to satisfy you as a valued customer and we apologize if you misunderstood the options that we offered to you. Koons Lexus of Wilmington appreciates your feedback. We will utilize this information to further enhance our future customers ultimate buying experience.

LEXUS FINEST

by from Berlin New Jersey |

Koons Lexus of Wilmington , quoted their price over the phone. We spoke directly with the General Sales Manager . They had in stock (2) LS 460 L'S and (1) LS 460 "F" {2013 MODELS BRAND NEW} , when we first phoned them . They called and told us they now had one "L" left ; a Double Black with 0 miles . Wilmington is 30 minutes from our home . When we arrived , the " L" was PDI , TANK FULL , AND POLISHED WITH 'REAL WAX ! ' Very simple closing process through Lexus Financial , with the $ 4k Factory Cash , at invoice price ! Beautiful Automobile , Perfect Detail , test drive showed Road Tracking as 100 % straight as an arrow . One word describes the experience : WOW !

Koons Lexus of Wilmington Delaware

by from Newark Delaware |

I recently tried to reach out to this dealership as a potential buyer but no one has gotten back with me at all so that says a lot

Pretty Satisfied

by from Louisville KY |

prices were fair, very accomodating, work and parts completed on car above average, unaware it was a smoker car :-(, add ons at signing, overall great experience

Horrible service dept, go to another Lexus dealer!

by from Wilmington, DE |

Have always went to Koons Lexus of Wilmington to get my 2008 LS460 serviced - will never go there again! Brought my vehicle to dealer because it was making clicking noise from brakes. Was told needed new brake actuator for $3,500. Was shocked because the car is 2008 and didn't expect this from Lexus. Asked service mgr if there was anything they can do since the car was originally purchased from them and it was always serviced there. They refused and said nothing they could do. Contacted Lexus corporate and finally talked them into replacing as "goodwill". Several weeks late, went back to same dealership because noise was still there and now told that car needs 4 new control arms and needs another $3000 in repairs. I told the service mgr (Greg) this was exact same noise I brought car in for a couple weeks ago but he was very rude and confrontational and just kept talking over me and said its different part and this is how much it will cost to get fixed. Asked to talk to GM (Alex) and he was not any help, just kept repeating the same thing over and over again like a robot. Tried to reason with them and stated they have made a ton of money in past from service of this car and this was same noise they just made $3,500 from replacing brake actuator but they refused to help. DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALER! Everyone besides Leigh is rude and incompetent. Always had a feeling that the people working in service dept were scam artist and this just solidfied it. Learn from my mistake - go to another dealer or mechanic and get a second opionion before letting this dealership scam you into hundreds and thousands of dollars in repairs!

Director of Purchasing

by from Dover,De |

Excellent response and service--Doug Horst was super--

Great Buying Experience

by from Hampton, VA |

Excellent dealership. Great facility and professional and friendly staff. None of the pressure/subterfuge or good cop bad cop tactics used by old fashioned dealerships. Recommend this dealer to anyone who wants a quality vehicle at a fair price and a smooth hassle free buying process. We worked with Randy..he was great. Drove up from VA to get a deal at a jersey dealer..only got hassle(Freehold Hyundai=worst service/classic bad dealership tactics)Walked away from the Jersey deal empty handed and disgusted. Saw a great car at Koons Lexus the next day--Lexus Team in Wilmington redeemed the whole experience and made the trip worthwhile.

Wonderful Experience

by from Wilmington, DE |

We can't tell you how much we enjoyed our experince at Koons Lexus of Wilmington. We purchased a 2012 ES 350 on August 4, 2012. From start to finish, we had a wonderful experience. Leigh Encarnacion, Alex Hafer, Dan Hayes, Drew Greene and Kelly [she explained the technology] could'nt have been any more professional and any nicer. We were absolutely thrilled by the way we were treated. We recommend Koons Lexus Of Wilmington to everyone we come in contact with. Thank you for everything. Janice Zaremba and Ellie Ford

Beware Old School Guys

by from Wilmington, DE |

This dealership is straight out of the 1980s. Watch out for their attempt to up sell you an unwanted warranty as well as their unwillingness to bargain on price, even when presented with competitively priced cars from cars.com offered by other nearby dealers. Would never buy a vehicle from these Old School Car Guys, especially Ray.

Koons Lexus of Wilmington responded to this review

June 10, 2012

Koon?s Lexus of Wilmington would like to personally respond to: Lexus Guy (out of respect for your privacy, we will not use your name) about your experience. It is our ultimate goal to treat every one of our Customers fairly and respectfully. We are rated with a Superior Customer Satisfaction rating and work tirelessly to maintain this title. We have thoroughly reviewed your ?incident? with our salesperson and supporting staff. We apologize that we were not able to reduce our vehicle?s price (WE FIND IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ADVERTISE THE SECOND LOWEST PRICE ON THE INTERNET, MOST CUSTOMERS APPRECIATE THAT). The vehicle in question was in mint condition, is a local 1 owner and extremely low mileage ( 9K MILES ). We make every attempt to be competitively priced and are concerned this vehicle was not being compared to vehicles of the same caliber. We encourage you to visit us again and we are certain we can find another vehicle that is more in your price range with higher miles. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to strive for the type of excellence that only the Koon?s name can provide.