Metropolitan Ford

12477 Plaza Dr, Eden Prairie, MN 55344

New 888-294-5689
Used 888-295-4170
Service 888-733-9287

Contact Dan, Dean, or Tony.

Delivery of Our New Expedition EL

by from Buffalo, MN |

Your Team consisting of Eric, Beau and Michael made the experience of purchasing a new vehicle quite pain free. I appreciate their thoughtful consideration of my wife diane and me during this process.

Metropolitan Ford responded to this review

October 2, 2012

Thanks for the positive review. If you ever need anything down the road, don't hesitate to call or stop by!! Eric

We will never go to Metropolitan Ford again!

by from Bloomington, MN |

We bought our 2014 Focus in October of 2013. Our salesmen was good, although he had absolutely no product knowledge and couldn't even show us how to properly use any of he features on the vehicle. Along with the purchase we got their coupon book for Service and oil changes. Once the car hit 5k miles we brought it in for an oil change. A week or so later we brought it back wondering why the interior of the car constantly smelled of oil. They discovered the lube tech didn't put the dip stick back in and it had sprayed oil all over the motor and heat shield. The Service Manager degreased the engine but refused to replace the heat shield which is still soaked in oil. We gave them a second chance and decided to bring our Chevy in for an oil change today. The bill for our oil change was an outrageous $95 (w/coupon, $16 off). After walking next door to Suburban Chev. I found out the same oil change would have cost about $40 less! Not to mention, the extra money I had to spend on a new wiper blade that yet another lube tech broke. Needless to say, we will never go to Metropolitan Ford again for a new car purchase or service.

Great Mechanic Service

by from Champlin, MN |

We bought our vehicle used from this dealership and haven't regretted it. After we bought the car we got coupons for service at their shop. We have used almost all of them and saved quite a bit of money.

2013 Ford C-Max

by from Chanhassen, MN |

We recently bought a new 2013 Ford C-Max and all went well except the following: The car was listed on the internet and when I first called I was transfered to one of two gentlemen listed that handled internet sales. I left a message saying I wanted to BUY a car they had listed and to please call me back as they weren't available to take my call. I never received a return call. I called back and left a message for the second internet sales guy stating I wanted to BUY a car they had listed. Never was called back. I called the third time and asked the receptionist to please connect me with somebody that would sell me a car. She connected me with Bobby Schulze. From that point on everything went very well. Everything he promised he would do he did and on time. Very nice gentleman. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another vehicle from Metropolitan but I would do it through Mr. Schulze. Dave Haggbloom

Very happy!

by from St. Louis Park, MN |

I had a great experience buying from Metropolitan Ford and would highly recommend them to anyone! Eric made my experience quick and painless, and he was able to find the perfect car for me. The entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and both Bobby and Eric have continually followed up with me to make sure that I am happy with my purchase. They are the best!

Auto recall service.

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

Service was completed ahead of schedule completion time estimate.

Best sales guy ever!

by from Shakopee, Minnesota |

Dean LaFleur helped me out and got me into the new Ford F150 that I wanted. As always, Dean is the most helpful sales person around. Dean got me a fair trade for my car and a GREAT price on my truck. Everything was taken care of quickly and pain free! Thanks to Metropolitan Ford and Dean LaFleur for a GREAT experience!!!

Ford Focus Electric Rocks!!

by from Victoria, MN |

I did not know exactly what I was looking for when I arrived but left with the perfect car. Bobby Schultz and Eric Bjorgaard very helpful in finding the car I wanted. I was able to test drive several cars and found the one that was perfect for me. I would recommend Metropolitan Ford to friends and will be back to buy future vehicles from Bobby or Eric.

Terrible Customer Service/Attitude

by from Andover, MN |

Called the dealership on Friday at 4:45 to discuss a truck I saw on the cars.com website. Told them I was interested and would be stopping in to look maybe Monday or Tuesday due to weekend plans. Decided to go first thing in the morning on Saturday to look, drive, and purchase the truck (40 minute drive). I was there 15 minutes after they opened. Walked in and no one addressed me for a couple minutes. Finally, a gentleman, asked if he could help. After telling him the about the truck I was looking for and walking me over to the salesman I had called spoke to the night before, Jon (salesman) they told me that the truck was sent to auction. Nothing after that, just a blank stare. Stood there for about a minute, and just walked out. The person sitting by the door said they had other trucks but this dealership won't be getting a dime of my money.

Love my new Ford Edge Sport!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Bobby Schultz was very helpful in finding the car I wanted. When it came time to leave with my new car, he was very thorough with making sure I was familiar with all the bells and whistles. I would recommend Metropolitan Ford to friends and will be back to buy future vehicles from Bobby.

bought 2 cars

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

Cliff is awesome. We bought 2 pre-owned vehicles. We were very skeptical because of a bad experience at another dealership. Cliff made us feel extremely comfortable with the process. We knew the first car we wanted & were undecided on the second. It was like he knew my husband for years. He drove up in a fully loaded Edge & my husband was sold! NEVER felt pressured to buy.