Roseville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 888-690-9227 Service 888-690-9227

Conveniently located off of 35W and County Rd C in Roseville

great experience

by from mpls mn |

Friendly, helpful and competitive pricing. Great selection. The vehicle I was interested in was in stock but not the color I was looking for. The sales rep was able to locate the vehicle at a nearby dealer and arrange shipping. They also had great financing available.

Great buying & service experiences!

by from White Bear Lake, MN |

I had been looking for a new Jeep after we gave my daughter our old one for Christmas. After finding a listing for one we liked on cars.com we stopped by and test drove a few different models in addition to the one we originally found. We had a great experience and ended up purchasing the one we originally came for. We had such a great experience we even brought my daughter's "new" car in for service before she drove back to school. I would highly recommend Roseville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM!

Great Experience

by from Blaine,MN |

My Salesman Doug Saxton was wonderful. As a widow it is a bit intimidating to go to a dealership alone to purchase a new car and he totally made it a great experience.

Great experience. Terrific salesman.

by from Aitkin, MN |

What a wonderful experience. Absolutely no pressure here. Our salesman, Mark Anderson, answered all our questions and located the perfect Jeep for us. He was helpful, knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. Working with Mark made the process so easy. Roseville Chrysler had been recommended to us and we are so glad we stopped by. It was the best buying experience we have ever had and will certainly share our thoughts with anyone purchasing a car or truck. Thank you Mark. Love the new Jeep!!!!!!!!!!!

Maintenance follow up

by from Minneapolis, MN |

The staff is helpful and friendly. The facilities are clean and we'll maintained. Service is prompt. The waiting area is comfortable and has free popcorn and If you're lucky free cookies!

Jeep in for a Recall

by from Roseville, MN |

As soon as I walked in they took care of me. I was lost, and immediately pointed to the right direction. They were very knowledgeable about what I had to get done, as it was a dealership recall, they were really fast, and friendly as well. The manager, was funny too- which really helps when you're already anxious about car issues. You get free popcorn and cookies while you wait- what could be better?! Thanks Roseville Jeep!!

Great service and very receptable

by from Minneapolis |

Worked with me on getting the car I wanted. Great experience out here.

2015 Jeep Cherokee - Transmission Issues

by from St. Paul, MN |

I just bought a 2015 Jeep Cherokee and at 2000 miles I had problems with the transmission. It is being replaced. I see from a simple google search that Chrysler has had issues with this 9 speed transmission. Looks to me like it should have been re-called but instead they left it in and now I'm having to spend 3 weeks without my new Jeep until they can get a new transmission. Very disappointed.

2014 Dart GT, hard to find 6-spd. Good experience!

by from Maplewood, MN |

Went in to test drive a 2014 Dart with the 6-spd manual trans which is about as easy to find as a unicorn. Met the salesman, Eric, and he was very professional. Took the car for a drive, and though I wasn't so keen on the car being black (I have kids...) it had almost everything I wanted. I was half-way sold going in the door, and I walked out with a great lease deal. Eric stayed late past his shift to make sure everything was taken care of. The process was quick (maybe a little too much), and I drove the car home that night. I love the car and I would definitely recommend and return. Time will tell how the car holds up, and how their service department is. Thanks!

No Hassles

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Enjoyed workiing w/ Derek. Down to earth. Not the slick sales guy stereotype.