Roseville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 888-690-9227

Conveniently located off of 35W and County Rd C in Roseville

great experience

by from mpls mn |

Friendly, helpful and competitive pricing. Great selection. The vehicle I was interested in was in stock but not the color I was looking for. The sales rep was able to locate the vehicle at a nearby dealer and arrange shipping. They also had great financing available.

Great experience. Terrific salesman.

by from Aitkin, MN |

What a wonderful experience. Absolutely no pressure here. Our salesman, Mark Anderson, answered all our questions and located the perfect Jeep for us. He was helpful, knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. Working with Mark made the process so easy. Roseville Chrysler had been recommended to us and we are so glad we stopped by. It was the best buying experience we have ever had and will certainly share our thoughts with anyone purchasing a car or truck. Thank you Mark. Love the new Jeep!!!!!!!!!!!

Maintenance follow up

by from Minneapolis, MN |

The staff is helpful and friendly. The facilities are clean and we'll maintained. Service is prompt. The waiting area is comfortable and has free popcorn and If you're lucky free cookies!

Jeep in for a Recall

by from Roseville, MN |

As soon as I walked in they took care of me. I was lost, and immediately pointed to the right direction. They were very knowledgeable about what I had to get done, as it was a dealership recall, they were really fast, and friendly as well. The manager, was funny too- which really helps when you're already anxious about car issues. You get free popcorn and cookies while you wait- what could be better?! Thanks Roseville Jeep!!

Great service and very receptable

by from Minneapolis |

Worked with me on getting the car I wanted. Great experience out here.

2015 Jeep Cherokee - Transmission Issues

by from St. Paul, MN |

I just bought a 2015 Jeep Cherokee and at 2000 miles I had problems with the transmission. It is being replaced. I see from a simple google search that Chrysler has had issues with this 9 speed transmission. Looks to me like it should have been re-called but instead they left it in and now I'm having to spend 3 weeks without my new Jeep until they can get a new transmission. Very disappointed.

2014 Dart GT, hard to find 6-spd. Good experience!

by from Maplewood, MN |

Went in to test drive a 2014 Dart with the 6-spd manual trans which is about as easy to find as a unicorn. Met the salesman, Eric, and he was very professional. Took the car for a drive, and though I wasn't so keen on the car being black (I have kids...) it had almost everything I wanted. I was half-way sold going in the door, and I walked out with a great lease deal. Eric stayed late past his shift to make sure everything was taken care of. The process was quick (maybe a little too much), and I drove the car home that night. I love the car and I would definitely recommend and return. Time will tell how the car holds up, and how their service department is. Thanks!

No Hassles

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Enjoyed workiing w/ Derek. Down to earth. Not the slick sales guy stereotype.

Thanks Rosevilee Chrysler and Eric B!

by from Coon Rapids, MN |

I had an enjoyable experience purchasing my vehicle from Roseville Chrysler. I went to a couple of dealerships and found that Roseville Chrysler gave the best service. My salesman, Eric B., was personable and very knowledgeable about the Jeep and it's features. Eric pushed to close the sale (which needed to be done - I knew I was getting the car :) ), but kept the discussion light and friendly. Overall, I wanted a new vehicle and came prepared to purchase one, and I'm glad I came to Roseville Chrysler. I'm happy with my choice/decision and experience. Thanks!

Excellent Service Center

by from Des Moines, IA. |

Our son attends school in MSP and we live in Iowa. We recently had an issue with his Jeep Cherokee and we had to have it towed in for repair. The service people were great to work with and very professional. It feels good to know of a reliable and freindly service center that you can count on when needed.

Great Service Advisor and shuttle personnel. Very

by from Arden Hills, MN |

I had a recall that involved a new gas tank. I needed to take the vehicle back after repairs for a minor issue. My Service Advisor was very understanding and accommodating and the minor issue was covered the next day within an hour. Very professional as were the shuttle personnel.