Roseville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 888-690-9227

Conveniently located off of 35W and County Rd C in Roseville

great experience

by from mpls mn |

Friendly, helpful and competitive pricing. Great selection. The vehicle I was interested in was in stock but not the color I was looking for. The sales rep was able to locate the vehicle at a nearby dealer and arrange shipping. They also had great financing available.

2014 Dart GT, hard to find 6-spd. Good experience!

by from Maplewood, MN |

Went in to test drive a 2014 Dart with the 6-spd manual trans which is about as easy to find as a unicorn. Met the salesman, Eric, and he was very professional. Took the car for a drive, and though I wasn't so keen on the car being black (I have kids...) it had almost everything I wanted. I was half-way sold going in the door, and I walked out with a great lease deal. Eric stayed late past his shift to make sure everything was taken care of. The process was quick (maybe a little too much), and I drove the car home that night. I love the car and I would definitely recommend and return. Time will tell how the car holds up, and how their service department is. Thanks!

No Hassles

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Enjoyed workiing w/ Derek. Down to earth. Not the slick sales guy stereotype.

Thanks Rosevilee Chrysler and Eric B!

by from Coon Rapids, MN |

I had an enjoyable experience purchasing my vehicle from Roseville Chrysler. I went to a couple of dealerships and found that Roseville Chrysler gave the best service. My salesman, Eric B., was personable and very knowledgeable about the Jeep and it's features. Eric pushed to close the sale (which needed to be done - I knew I was getting the car :) ), but kept the discussion light and friendly. Overall, I wanted a new vehicle and came prepared to purchase one, and I'm glad I came to Roseville Chrysler. I'm happy with my choice/decision and experience. Thanks!

Excellent Service Center

by from Des Moines, IA. |

Our son attends school in MSP and we live in Iowa. We recently had an issue with his Jeep Cherokee and we had to have it towed in for repair. The service people were great to work with and very professional. It feels good to know of a reliable and freindly service center that you can count on when needed.

Great Service Advisor and shuttle personnel. Very

by from Arden Hills, MN |

I had a recall that involved a new gas tank. I needed to take the vehicle back after repairs for a minor issue. My Service Advisor was very understanding and accommodating and the minor issue was covered the next day within an hour. Very professional as were the shuttle personnel.

pushed me into the worst car I have ever owned

by from coon rapids, mn |

I went to this dealer because of a mailing I received and I was looking for a new car. I was greeted fairly fast. the ran my credit and told me all the could do was a dodge avenger se. I got the car because the test drive was not to bad and took the car home. That's when the problems started. the transmission does not shift properly.the car is so noisy on the road you have to turn the radio way up just to hear it. the front end makes clunking noises when hitting bumps. the brakes squeak. so I bring it for service with less the 5k miles on it and they say they cannot duplicate the problem. I have spoken to a lemon law lawyer and they said this is the way dodge tells them to handle all problems that they do not have a way to solve. as far as the dealer goes they could do way better but could do worse as well. this is aimed more towards dodge. STAY AWAY FROM DODGE!!!!!

Repairs done fast and cheaper than quoted

by from Mpls, MN |

They kept me informed throughout the entire process of what needed to be done, what could wait and they quoted more than it really was. Awesome service!

pleasure to work with them IN and OutQuick

by from St Paul MN |

Quick and Easy In and Out FAST Everybody from start to finish was great. I would go back in a heart beat.

Getting a lease on new vehicle

by from Richfield MN |

Was looking for a new lease. This is a long relationship with this dealership. I've always been very satisfied.

Bad Customer Service!

by from Saint Paul, MN |

Unfortunately I could not recommend the repair services of this dealership. I recently had my vehicle repaired June 4, 2014. Some type of fluid had sprayed all over the hood and the car started to smoke. I don't have an older car and I only have 64,000 miles on my car. So I called the dealership and set up an appointment for repairs. They were booked until that following Thursday, so I informed them since it was Saturday I would need a rental. Since it was a Saturday at 2:00 p.m. they couldn't help me until Monday. I set up a time to come into the dealership before work and pick up a rental. On Monday I called to let them know that 7:30 a.m. was cutting it to close and I would need to make it closer to 9:30- 10:00 a.m. The service guy said that was fine took down my information and said see you then. On my way into the dealership I called to ask a question about my warranty and was then informed they had no rentals. They did get to my car earlier then Thursday and called me on Wednesday to inform me the car was ready for pick-up. We had them repair the issue that was under warranty and my husband was going to fix the other issue. I asked the service guy if it was already for me to drive my vehicle home and he said yes I might need to add some coolant. Well we didn't make it 5 blocks before the car over headed (we could still see the sign from the dealership) and I had to have it towed home. When I called to ask the service guy did you guys even change my oil like I paid for because the coolant was bone dry, the mileage on the paper work is all wrong and 3000 more than what my car really has, He said "Well the coolant was leaking as fast as we could pour it in." He never said anything about the leak being that bad, I would have just had the car towed to my house and I would have never driven it anywhere. I asked that they please change the mileage on the computer and to speak with a manager, he took my information and I have not heard anything from them as of today June 10, 2012.