Roseville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 888-690-9227

Conveniently located off of 35W and County Rd C in Roseville

great experience

by from mpls mn |

Friendly, helpful and competitive pricing. Great selection. The vehicle I was interested in was in stock but not the color I was looking for. The sales rep was able to locate the vehicle at a nearby dealer and arrange shipping. They also had great financing available.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Elk River, MN |

Steve Ward is the best! Having purchased nearly 25 vehicles in my life (some new, some used) I have nothing but good things to say about Roseville Chrysler Jeep and in specific Salesman Steve Ward. The vehicle I wanted could not be located locally and without hesitation Steve found one in Nebraska and had it delivered to the dealership. His straight forward style and truthfulness has made me a customer for life! This is actually the first review I have done for a dealership and I can say it was my pleasure. I will definitely refer my friends and family to Roseville Chrysler Jeep and have Steve Ward set them up!!!!!!!

April 14, 2014

Ron, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! I am delighted to hear that Steve's straight forward style and honest service earned your repeat business! He will surely be glad to hear about your remarkable words and referrals. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter for access to our unbeatable coupons and specials offered to our likers and followers. Cordially, Justin Grenz - Sales Manager, jgrenz@rosecjd.com

Great Experience

by from Hamel, Mn |

I got Steve Ward's name from a previous buyer who was very pleased dealing with him. I found him to be very friendly and well informed regarding product knowledge. He was not pressured me into buying at this time since I made him aware I wasn't sure of my financial status at this time. When I am ready to buy I will be looking for him. From my experience just from meeting him and the recommendation from the previous buyer I would give his name to anyone waiting to buy a car or truck.

April 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Steve takes pride in his friendly, knowledgeable and pressure-free customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you were satisfied with your experience with him. Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Take care, Justin Grenz - Sales Manager, jgrenz@rosecjd.com

Helpful staff!

by from Fridley Minnesota |

Mr. Jim Rue was very helpful during the buying process. We purchased a new Grand Cherokee and are very pleased with the vehicle, Roseville did not have the color combination we wanted but Jim was able to locate one for us and get it in a very short time. We will be sending our daughter to Jim @ Roseville Chrysler when she is ready for a new Wrangler.

April 10, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this excellent review! We are very happy to hear that Jim was so helpful during your recent purchase visit with us. Congratulations on your new Grand Cherokee! Before we have the pleasure of working with you again, don't forget to take a look at our Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals, specials, and updates! Take care, Justin Grenz - Sales Manager, jgrenz@rosecjd.com

New care sales process was great especially Joey!

by from Blaine, MN |

We bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee from Roseville Chrysler Jeep Dodge and the process couldn't have gone more smoothly. It's the first new car in 20 years my husband and I have bought as we really didn't like the process. I contacted Joey over the internet and he searched and found exactly what we wanted and was there when we picked it up to take us through the entire process. The finance person even had all the paperwork ready based on our conversation with Joey. We were there about an hour and left feeling like we got a good deal without a lot of haggligng, etc. Joey exemplifies customer service and I've recommended him to numerous friends and relatives...he's great!

April 10, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write this great review! I am delighted to hear that Joey and our staff were able to provide you with exemplary customer service that Roseville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is known for. Congratulations on your new Grand Cherokee! Please come see us for any future needs. Thanks again. Take care, Justin Grenz - Sales Manager, jgrenz@rosecjd.com

Great Service and Great Facility!!

by from Eagan, MN |

Had great service from sales person Eric B. Great to work with, very knowledgeable about all vehicles as well as current incentives! He made the process so easy! Had to bring our 5 year old daughter and dealership had a great kids room and snacks- made the time fly. Definitely recommend!!!

April 10, 2014

Jackie, thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that Eric was able to provide you with professional, hassle-free and knowledgeable service. It is our commitment to satisfy our customers through quality customer care and by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Best regards, Justin Grenz - Sales Manager, jgrenz@rosecjd.com

Purchased Vehicle

by from Golden Valley, MN |

Steve Ward helped me and answered all my questions reguarding the vehicle I was interested in. The buying process was painless, smooth and easy.

April 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Steve was able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that Roseville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook and Twitter followers. Sincerely, Justin Grenz - Sales Manager, jgrenz@rosecjd.com

Wonderful service, wonderful at his job

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Noah Pruett was AMAZING to work with, he was very attentive and extremely knowledgeable! He helped me find exactly what I was looking for! He made my car shopping experience so enjoyable and hassle free! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to anyone!!

Great, Friendly Service

by from Roseville, MN |

Everyone was friendly, accomodating and even though the process took a great deal of time I was constantly updated on what was next and when I could expect to be done.

Would recommend Roseville Chryser/Jeep/Dodge

by from Forest Lake, MN |

I didn't feel pressure and they did a lot to think of ways to work with my situation (car I traded in had negative equity). Justin - sales manager - did a very good job in making sure I felt comfortable with the process.

Good service

by from Roseville, MN |

Was not treated like a "dumb woman", all questions answered, did not feel pushed or rushed, mirror that didn't work correctly fixed immediately, allowed to post a check and have it held until money transferred while I took the vehicle home.