Brandywine Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3807 Kirkwood Hwy, Wilmington, DE 19808

New 888-242-4962
Used 800-309-2270
Service 888-957-8017

Experience the way car buying should be! Discover the difference at BCP!

Worst Service Ever

by from Delaware |

My vehicle, with just over 20K miles has been in the shop more than it has been on the road. Each time I bring it in for service it comes home with something else wrong (in fact it doesn't even make it home without another problem at times). I haven't left the shop with a vehicle that I can drive for more than a day. Last time I turned right around and brought the vehicle back and a member of the service team asked me who last worked on my vehicle and when. He seemed surprised when I said that his business did and had just finished that day. He said I should bring it back, but it was "safe to drive" (barely). I finally realized that it is very likely getting these new problems while visiting this shop. Time to move to a new shop. (Note, I have two vehicles and my other vehicle, of similar age, has required very little service.)

Very good service.

by from Wilmington, DE |

All staff members are courteous and very knowledgeable about services and products offered at BCP. Accurate estimates are always given before any non-warranty work is done. You're made aware of time if you choose to wait for servicing on your vehicle.

June 15, 2014

We really appreciate you sharing your awesome feedback and for choosing Brandywine Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to satisfy your vehicles servicing needs. It is a point of pride that we do everything we can to support our customers during their time at our dealership, and we strive to offer you, and the rest of our customers, the best customer service possible. We're happy to hear that you were so pleased with the service you received from us. We thank you for your business, and we look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Steve Boyd, General Manager, steve@bcpcars.com.

Awesome Experience

by from Wilmington, DE |

I have been looking for a 2012 with under 20,000 miles for a couple of months when I happened upon a 2012 T&C for sale at Brandywine. I was contacted by Brian McCann, who exhibited tremendous customer service skills! It took about a week for the vehicle to be certified and ready for sale....and it was well worth the wait! The transaction was smooth and painless. Their finance guy was on point and a straight talker! We were severely disappointed by a previous Chrysler experience, but this Outstanding experience returned my family back into the fold! Outstanding experience!!! Thank you Brian!!!!

June 13, 2014

Kevin, thank you so much for your feedback. We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Brandywine Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and we are glad to hear that you are one of them. We always do our best to make the vehicle-buying experience as smooth and painless as possible for all of our customers and I am glad that Brian was able to achieve this with you. If you have further automotive needs, please don't hesitate to come back and see us. Best regards, Steve Boyd, General Manager, steve@bcpcars.com.

2012 Dodge Charger

by from Wilmington, DE |

Not a Dodge Ram. I have my 2012 Charger serviced and am always very pleased with the time it takes and the thoroughness of the service.

June 7, 2014

Thank you so much for your review, Richard! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that our staff could provide great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again! Warm regards, Steve Boyd, General Manager, steve@bcpcars.com

by from Wilmington, DE |

Vince was a fantastic salesman. He was funny, confident, understanding, willing to work with me, and made the experience great!

June 3, 2014

Katrina, thank you so much for your feedback. It is great to hear that your time spent with Vince was a great experience, and please feel free to let us know if you have any concerns about your car. Best regards, Steve Boyd, General Manager, steve@bcpcars.com.

great service. great people.

by from delaware |

Jim was always keeping me up to date on my car. It was costing me a lot of money. I went a head and got almost everything done. I missed a day of work to get my car in. It wasn't done in one day but jim got me a minivan to use. So I didn't miss anymore work. Great guy.

May 19, 2014

Thank you Mike for writing this review! It is our top priority to provide great service to all of our customers. I am glad that Jim was able to get you a minivan so that you won't miss your work anymore. Please come back to see us if you have further needs for your car. Best Regards, Steve Boyd, General Manager, steve@bcpcars.com

Service is quick. Customer service is great.

by from New Castle, DE |

The service at BRandywine Jeep Dodge is quick and thorough. I sppreciate the fact that they provide transportation to and from by job while my car is getting serviced. Customer service is great.

May 15, 2014

Tina, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are dedicated to providing quick and efficient service to all of our customers, and I am glad to hear that you appreciated our service. Please feel free to visit us if you have further automotive needs. Best regards, Steve Boyd, General Manager, steve@bcpcars.com.

2013 Dodge Dart Warranty

by from Newark, DE |

I bought my car here in February, 2013 and it was great service, was really happy. My car had a part malfunction and they fixed it fine, no problems. Until another part on my car went bad about a month later. They had my car all day, said they test drove it many times and basically told me there was nothing wrong. Yet my traction control light kept coming on and dinging every time i would start my car, it didn't do it for them. (talk about your luck, huh) I take it to another Dodge dealer and they diagnosed the problem right away, and was happy to help me. I am upset about this!!! This was a big inconvenience. You guys dropped down a few knotches in my book, after I had held the standard so high. Disappointed :(

May 15, 2014

Lindsey, on behalf of everyone at Brandywine Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we would like to extend our most sincere apologies for your experience at our dealership. We always strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we're sorry to hear that your recent service visit did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will help us ensure that this experience doesn't happen again, and if there's anything that we can help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know so we can regain your trust in our business. Sincerely, Steve Boyd, General Manager, steve@bcpcars.com.

Exceptional service!

by from Wilmington, DE |

The service we received was beyond excellent. The technician was pleasant, professional and I would recommend all my family and friends to go to him. His name is BJ.

May 12, 2014

Charles, thank you for sharing your review with us. It's great to hear that BJ provided you with a pleasant and professional service experience. He's a valued member of our team and he always strives to provide excellent service to all of our customers. Please don't hesitate to visit us if have any future concerns about your vehicle. Best regards, Steve Boyd, General Manager, steve@bcpcars.com.

Wonderful Service

by from Wilmingon De 19804 |

when I came to pick my car up John had returned I was so glad to see that he came back..always a good experience when I bring my care there..everyone there is so nice but..but seeing JOHN made my day, he makes me keep my car in good running condition...w

May 7, 2014

June, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We aim to satisfy every customer that enters our dealership by providing them with quality service, and I am pleased to know that John maintains your car in good running condition. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions about your car, and we'll continue to provide great service. Best regards, Steve Boyd, General Manager, steve@bcpcars.com.