Brandywine Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3807 Kirkwood Hwy, Wilmington, DE 19808

New 888-242-4962
Used 800-309-2270
Service 888-957-8017

Experience the way car buying should be! Discover the difference at BCP!

Excellent service

by from Wilmington, DE |

I was not pressured at all and the sales rep Drayson was very pleasant and helpful. I was in and out vey quickly

Respectable & Professional

by from Annville, Pa |

Contacted about a possible car I had interest in. They contacted me quickly and when I told them I had found one they respected my decision and did not hassle me like other dealerships would. Very professional and would recommend to friends!

August 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Brandywine Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a professional and hassle-free experience, and I am happy that we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for the recommendation, and do not hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can do for you regarding your vehicle. Best regards, Steve Boyd, General Manager, steve@bcpcars.com.

RECALL REPAIR

by from Wilmington, DE |

We were contacted as soon as the recall part for our Jeep arrived and we were able to set up an appointment very quickly. The service was performed in a timely manner.

August 12, 2014

Bruce, we appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback with us. I am pleased to hear that the service was completed in a timely manner, and please feel free to visit us if you have any further automotive needs. Best regards, Steve Boyd, General Manager, steve@bcpcars.com.

Quick and professional service

by from Wilmington, DE |

Service is always quick and the gentlemen are always professional and explain things to me in a way a girl can understand!

August 3, 2014

On behalf of Brandywine Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. At our dealership, we work hard to provide prompt and informative service, and we're delighted to hear that you were happy with your experience. We hope you will give us the opportunity to help you again whenever it's time for your next service appointment. Best regards, Steve Boyd, General Manager, steve@bcpcars.com.

customer service was great...I was in for a recall

by from wilmington, de |

the gentleman that I dealt with this time at the service desk was very helpful and polite. the last time I was in (I always buy Jeeps and always from your dealership) the gentleman that waited on me needed some customer service training. The two guys that used to be in your service department were cream of the crop. Well I had a nice experience this time which makes me feel better. He is customer-service oriented.

July 30, 2014

Anne, we appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs this time. We are happy to hear that our team was able to provide you with such a stress-free vehicle buying experience. At Brandywine Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we always strive to offer each of our guests the utmost quality and customer satisfaction, and we look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Sincerely, Steve Boyd, General Manager, steve@bcpcars.com.

clean great service

by from Wilmington DE |

Easy to make appointments. Nice that they have Shuttle for convenience of getting to were you need to be. Explain what they did.

July 30, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback, James. We are committed to providing comfortable and convenient service to each and every customer and I am pleased that we were able to do that on your last visit with us. Please feel free to visit us if you have further automotive needs. Warm regards, Steve Boyd, General Manager, steve@bcpcars.com.

Great salesman. (Kahlil)

by from De. |

My wife and I enjoyed dealing with Kahlil. He was very honest with us on ever aspect of our conversations. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle that we purchased and other vechiles that are comparable. Kahlil showed how the Durango was superior. I would recomend Kahlil in a second.

July 30, 2014

Craig, we appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. Kahlil is dedicated in providing top quality service and I am ecstatic to hear that your experience with him reflected this dedication. At Brandywine Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Best regards, Steve Boyd, General Manager, steve@bcpcars.com.

Awfull

by from glasgow, de |

I had a miserable experience at this dealership. I think I just got hooked up with the wrong salesman. Had a good buying experience there once before. Be careful who you work with.

July 26, 2014

On behalf of the entire team at Brandywine Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, I would like to apologize for your experience with our staff. We want each customer to be completely satisfied upon visiting us, which is why I would like to further understand what happened so that we can continue to grow as a dealership. Please contact me at your most convenient time. I look forward to hearing from you real soon. Sincerely, Steve Boyd, General Manager, steve@bcpcars.com

Worst Service Ever

by from Delaware |

My vehicle, with just over 20K miles has been in the shop more than it has been on the road. Each time I bring it in for service it comes home with something else wrong (in fact it doesn't even make it home without another problem at times). I haven't left the shop with a vehicle that I can drive for more than a day. Last time I turned right around and brought the vehicle back and a member of the service team asked me who last worked on my vehicle and when. He seemed surprised when I said that his business did and had just finished that day. He said I should bring it back, but it was "safe to drive" (barely). I finally realized that it is very likely getting these new problems while visiting this shop. Time to move to a new shop. (Note, I have two vehicles and my other vehicle, of similar age, has required very little service.)

July 13, 2014

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience at our dealership. We want every customer to leave our dealership with a smile on their face which is why I am so disappointed to learn of the impression your visit has left you with. It is my goal to address this matter while demonstrating the importance we place upon providing excellent customer service. Please contact us so we can further discuss this issue. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely, Steve Boyd, General Manager, steve@bcpcars.com.

Very good service.

by from Wilmington, DE |

All staff members are courteous and very knowledgeable about services and products offered at BCP. Accurate estimates are always given before any non-warranty work is done. You're made aware of time if you choose to wait for servicing on your vehicle.

June 15, 2014

We really appreciate you sharing your awesome feedback and for choosing Brandywine Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to satisfy your vehicles servicing needs. It is a point of pride that we do everything we can to support our customers during their time at our dealership, and we strive to offer you, and the rest of our customers, the best customer service possible. We're happy to hear that you were so pleased with the service you received from us. We thank you for your business, and we look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Steve Boyd, General Manager, steve@bcpcars.com.