Sheridan Ford

4001 Kirkwood Hwy, Wilmington, DE 19808

New 888-652-4035
Used 888-652-4039
Service 888-529-3546

If our name is not on the back of your car or truck, you probably DID pay too much!

Excellent Service; outstanding teamwork!!

by from Wilmington, DE |

Totally awesome!!! The knowledge and professionalism were clearly evident in their quality customer care and service. Also the finance director was one of the best I've ever experienced since I started purchasing card. Keep up the great work gentlemen .... Respectfully yours, LaVera D. Bradley

Buying a car has never been easier

by from Middletown, De |

Every time I buy a new car, it gets easier and easier. Never do I feel like I am pressured, I feel like I am getting a good deal. Thanks to Gary!

Disappointed with Service

by from Wilmington, DE |

We purchased a vehicle for our daughter and had to take it back several times. Nothing was done on the car when it was traded in except for detailing. We had to replace the battery & starter. 2 of the tires were 10 years old on an 8 year old car and have dry rot so we will need to replace those as well. We also told him about an issue with the headlight and were told it was oxidation. There was moisture in the head because of a seal issue. He told us service told him it was oxidation. We know the difference between oxidation and moisture. We tried to work with the person who sold us the vehicle and he had to keep referring to someone else. Left several messages for the used car manager, Tim Sheridan who never returned our calls. My husband finally was able to talk to a service person who explained what was actually covered on the limited warranty we had. IF you ever get a warranty on a vehicle get a bumper-to-bumper warranty so everything is covered. The starter wasn't covered under our warranty because it isn't part of the engine. We were told it's an accessory to the engine.

Santa must be living at Sheridan Ford

by from Middletown, DE |

Wow! I do believe in Santa and he must be living at Sheridan Ford. My Christmas present this year won't fit under my tree but it sure will make all eyes twinkle when they see my 2015 Ford Fusion from Sheridan Ford. They are tops on my "nice list" because of their Sales Staff, Quality Vehicles, and Excellent Reputation. I always find exactly what I want, when I want it. The salesman was knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and made my "shopping list" easy. I always think of Sheridan Ford when I am shopping for that "perfect vehicle". The selection is great, the buying experience is easy and I always feel welcomed there. Visit them now and make yourself a believer in nice vehicles happen with nice people.

Great service.

by from wilmington,de |

Pleasant people to work with. They bend over backwards to be of help.

HORRIBLE!!!!

by from wilmington DE |

Horrible buying expierence!! Bought a 'certified' preowned on a Tuesday, had to take it back twice before the weekend because of brake concerns. The salesman was rude and basically called me a liar, and that nothing was wrong - but when they FINALLY took it into the shop... the needed to REPLACE ALL THE BRAKES....!!!!! How could a car that came right off their lot need brakes 3 days later??

Great services

by from Wilmington, DE |

The service Rep - Tara Morganstern was very professional and kept me posted on everything. Truck was finished as promised. My truck is riding like new.

June 3, 2014

Clayton, we would like to thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear that Tara was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to her. We appreciate your business and keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you! In the meantime, be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for service specials and other fun stuff. Kind regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Awesome Customer Service

by from Wilmington, DE |

I loved the customer service aspect of this office. My sales team and finance team definitely worked hard to get me an awesome deal on my car. They got my payments lower than what I was paying and made my first car buying experience a great one!

June 3, 2014

Thanks for dropping by to leave this great review, Timeeka! I'm so happy to hear you received top-notch service from our sales team, and I hope that you are enjoying your new car! We appreciate your business, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. In the meantime, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer specials and other fun stuff. Kind regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Helpful Friendly Sales and Service Staff

by from Wilmington Delaware |

Helpful Friendly sales staff.. gave us time to talk over financial questions. Explained what each piece of paper meant as we signed them.

June 3, 2014

Ralph, thanks for this great review! We make sure that all of our employees are friendly and knowledgeable, and I am happy to hear that the time spent with our sales associate was an exceptional experience. Congratulations on your new car! Please keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials. Best regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Excellent Service & Facilities

by from Wilmington, De. |

My repair work on my 1996 Bronco was completed in a timely fashion. The service writer Chuck Jacobson handled my work in a professional manner and chose the correct mechanic to replace my electric fuel pump with tank sender assembly in the gas tank of my truck. Keep up the excellent work!

June 3, 2014

Raymond, thanks so much for the nice review! I am happy to hear that you were so pleased with the service you received during your recent visit. Chuck is a key component of our team here and he will be glad to know about your experience as well. We appreciate your business and please come back and see us again soon! Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook for dealer news and specials. Best regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Awesome service!!! Friendly Staff

by from Wilmington,De |

There was no pressure and we came up with a deal that we were happy with.This is the third car that we have purchased from Sheridan and we look forward to working with you in the future!