4001 Kirkwood Hwy, Wilmington, DE 19808

New 888-652-4035
Used 888-652-4039
Service 888-529-3546

If our name is not on the back of your car or truck, you probably DID pay too much!

Excellent Service; outstanding teamwork!!

by from Wilmington, DE |

Totally awesome!!! The knowledge and professionalism were clearly evident in their quality customer care and service. Also the finance director was one of the best I've ever experienced since I started purchasing card. Keep up the great work gentlemen .... Respectfully yours, LaVera D. Bradley

Great services

by from Wilmington, DE |

The service Rep - Tara Morganstern was very professional and kept me posted on everything. Truck was finished as promised. My truck is riding like new.

June 3, 2014

Clayton, we would like to thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear that Tara was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to her. We appreciate your business and keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you! In the meantime, be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for service specials and other fun stuff. Kind regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Awesome Customer Service

by from Wilmington, DE |

I loved the customer service aspect of this office. My sales team and finance team definitely worked hard to get me an awesome deal on my car. They got my payments lower than what I was paying and made my first car buying experience a great one!

June 3, 2014

Thanks for dropping by to leave this great review, Timeeka! I'm so happy to hear you received top-notch service from our sales team, and I hope that you are enjoying your new car! We appreciate your business, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. In the meantime, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer specials and other fun stuff. Kind regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Helpful Friendly Sales and Service Staff

by from Wilmington Delaware |

Helpful Friendly sales staff.. gave us time to talk over financial questions. Explained what each piece of paper meant as we signed them.

June 3, 2014

Ralph, thanks for this great review! We make sure that all of our employees are friendly and knowledgeable, and I am happy to hear that the time spent with our sales associate was an exceptional experience. Congratulations on your new car! Please keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials. Best regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Excellent Service & Facilities

by from Wilmington, De. |

My repair work on my 1996 Bronco was completed in a timely fashion. The service writer Chuck Jacobson handled my work in a professional manner and chose the correct mechanic to replace my electric fuel pump with tank sender assembly in the gas tank of my truck. Keep up the excellent work!

June 3, 2014

Raymond, thanks so much for the nice review! I am happy to hear that you were so pleased with the service you received during your recent visit. Chuck is a key component of our team here and he will be glad to know about your experience as well. We appreciate your business and please come back and see us again soon! Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook for dealer news and specials. Best regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Awesome service!!! Friendly Staff

by from Wilmington,De |

There was no pressure and we came up with a deal that we were happy with.This is the third car that we have purchased from Sheridan and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Really quick service

by from Wilmington, DE |

I needed extra work done and they we're happy to take care of it that same day and finished up quick, getting me back on the road!

May 19, 2014

Alexander, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback! Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with professional and efficient service, and I am extremely happy to hear that your experience with us was so positive. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals. Regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Friendly Service

by from Landenberg, PA |

I always have an excellent experience with Sheridan Ford. The staff is very friendly, helpful and quick to respond and they even remember my name. Tara is always helpful in the service department.

May 16, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback, Darlene! It's our pleasure to provide friendly and professional service to all of our customers, and I am extremely happy to hear that your experience with us was so positive. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Tara as well. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or needs. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook for dealer news and specials. Best regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Excellent Service - Knowledgeable staff

by from London Grove , Pa. |

I was able to get work done on my Laptop while waiting for my truck that was done quickly. My days are so time sensitive I can always count on efficient service from Sheridan Ford.

May 15, 2014

James, thanks for the great review! Our team works hard to provide professional and efficient service, and I'm glad that your visit was exactly that way. Please keep us updated how we can serve you again in the future! Also, stay connected with us between visits on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

recent check up service

by from Wilmington, DE |

Always friendly, efficient, courteous. Coffee was available, Comfortable waiting area, clean building, considering it is a business to sell and service autos. Nice to have WiFi access and TV ro pass the time or get some work done. Thanks!

May 15, 2014

Barbara, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our entire team is committed to providing top-notch customer service, and I'm thrilled this commitment has been made evident to you during your many visits. We greatly appreciate your loyalty to our dealership! Please keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, be sure to stay connected with us between visits on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

by from Wilmington delaware |

I got a car that I thought was way out of my price range. I got way more options than I thought possible.

May 15, 2014

Congratulations on your new car, Stephen! We strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer, and we're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with us! Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to our exclusive specials. Warm regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261