4001 Kirkwood Hwy, Wilmington, DE 19808

New 888-652-4035
Used 888-652-4039
Service 888-529-3546

If our name is not on the back of your car or truck, you probably DID pay too much!

2093 hummer h2

by from Wilmington de |

Rob Wolfe my sales person really went the extra mile to get my deal done... Jason in finance and sales manager worked hard to get the deal done also

Sheridan Ford responded to this review

March 5, 2014

It is delightful to hear you say such positive things about your recent trip to Sheridan Ford Sales! Our team of automotive professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who sets foot in our dealership with only the best there is to offer. We go to great lengths to get our valued customers into the best vehicles for their needs with all of the greatest features at a price they can afford. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Rob and Jason. Thank you for 5-star review and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future. All the best, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Excellent Customer Service

by from Newark De |

Awesome customer service!!! The guys at the front desk are very professional and approachable. I came in for an oil change and was in and out in no time. Great job to entire staff and keep up the great work!!!

Sheridan Ford responded to this review

March 5, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this excellent review! We strive to provide the highest levels of customer service and we're glad to hear you had an excellent experience. We hope you will return in the future and look forward to assisting you with any and all of your automotive needs. Thank you for choosing Sheridan Ford. Sincerely, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Great servicr

by from wilmington, de |

Tara was Extremely PROFESSIONAL And Very courteous. It was a pleasure to work with her. She kept me informed every step of the process. Great and expedient service!

Excellent Service

by from De. |

Service - Its not just a word at Sheridan its a way of doing business. Tera is exacting in her manner of handling both vehicles we have purchased new from Sheridan and clearly understands our needs.

Service

by from WIlmington, DE |

Quality service, convenient time, congenial people. The work was done in a timely manner - at a time convenient for me. I have confidence that it was thorough. The service staff is always congenial and helpful.

by from Wilmington, De |

Excellent customer service every time I come and friendly staff. Operation hours are flexible for the working person early, schedule appointments on line, drop off box if you work late, fast service and always with a smile. Try them, buy your car or truck from Joe Sheridan trust me you will be happy. I am.

service

by from wilm De |

The ease of no appointment necessary for certain services. Having a wonderful staff at the service desk always upbeat and keep you up dated on status of your service.

Great Service, Chuck service writer is wonderful

by from Wilmington, DE |

Service writer Chuck is wonderful to deal with. My transmission blew with only 25K on car. While it was in for service he called me 4 times to check in and give me progress report.

Sheridan Ford Gives Me Confidence In My Ford!

by from Wilmington, Delaware |

I know that my 2011 Ford Edge Limited is getting the best service because you have such an great service department especially with the confidence I have with Mr. Walters overseeing things. Also, Dave Hernandez is a super sales contact and great person. I feel very comfortable at Sheridan.

Good place!

by from Wilmington, DE |

Steven was knowledgeable, patient, and friendly. He worked with me to get my monthly payment to a comfortable place. He took the time to show me around the dealership, including the service area.