Sheridan Ford

4001 Kirkwood Hwy, Wilmington, DE 19808

New 888-652-4035
Used 888-652-4039
Service 888-529-3546

If our name is not on the back of your car or truck, you probably DID pay too much!

Great place

by from Wilmington DE |

I purchaed a car from Bobby Bird about 7 months ago and when we were ready to purchase a 2nd vehicle I call Bobby he once again made the sale beyond easy he never lied to us or gave us empty promisses everything went smooth from the time I called him until the time we pulled off of the lot with our new truck.

March 5, 2014

Thank you for leaving this glowing feedback, Denise. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. At Sheridan Ford Sales, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. I will be sure to let Bobby know of your awesome feedback and positive experience. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Great Service

by from Wilmington, DE |

I got my car serviced, while I was planning to do it next week because I didn't there was any openings. That is what I was told Friday when I called. I glad he squeezed me in.

March 5, 2014

Dennis, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! It is reassuring to know that our team provided you with a hassle-free and welcoming service visit. Sheridan Ford Sales primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Best regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Great Service- Broken plastic /Interior of Mustang

by from Wilmington, DE |

Quick and timely service (we reported an issue with a part, the part was ordered, we were informed 2 business days later that the part had arrived, we stopped in and the service staff popped out the old and installed the new).

March 5, 2014

Your kind words and fantastic star-rating are greatly appreciated! I am elated to hear that our staff was able to provide you with the timely and informative service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We look forward to working with you again and fulfilling all your future automotive needs. Until then, be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive monthly specials. Best, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Great Service

by from wilmington, DE |

Tara, the service manager made sure all my concerns were addressed and in a timely manner. I was very pleased.

March 5, 2014

Our knowledgeable service staff is here to answer any questions you may have and make sure you will be pleased with your visit. We are committed to providing excellent customer service while working quickly and efficiently. We appreciate the 5-star review and we know that Tara will certainly appreciate your awesome feedback. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Until then, be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Best, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Great Car buying experience.

by from Middletown, De |

Amazing sales staff that had me in and out in of brand new Explorer. Keith Kassner was very friendly and informative in every aspect of the car buying experience. I would definitely recommend him as a salesman.

March 5, 2014

Congratulations on your brand new Ford Explorer, Lauren! We're always encouraged to hear back from our happy customers! It certainly was a pleasure assisting you and we're glad to hear you left our dealership completely satisfied. We will be sure to let Keith know of your awesome feedback. We appreciate your recommendations and all of us look forward to your return! Best regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Great service, very professional! ;)

by from Auburn New Jersey |

I called Tara for an appointment, we scheduled for this past Monday. I dropped it off on Saturday and she kept me abreast of the status at all times. I felt comfortable with her abilities and knowledge. She handled my extended warranty for me, and notified me when it was being held up for the part. When it was done, she called me, and I picked it up that evening. The cashier was also a pleasure to deal with. Thank you for your professional service.

March 5, 2014

Thanks for the awesome feedback, Donald! It is a pleasure to be able work with such deserving customers like yourself on a daily basis and we thank you for choosing Sheridan Ford Sales! I'm glad to hear your experience was made great with the help of Tara. I will make sure she hears of your compliments! Until we see you again, be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Sincerely, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Wonderful staff

by from Wilmington, DE |

My experience was actually with your body shop. The employees were all very professional and friendly. They did not overpromise in terms of when I could expect to get my car back, which I appreciated. And when I got it back if was beautiful

March 5, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Regina! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Warm regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

2093 hummer h2

by from Wilmington de |

Rob Wolfe my sales person really went the extra mile to get my deal done... Jason in finance and sales manager worked hard to get the deal done also

March 5, 2014

It is delightful to hear you say such positive things about your recent trip to Sheridan Ford Sales! Our team of automotive professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who sets foot in our dealership with only the best there is to offer. We go to great lengths to get our valued customers into the best vehicles for their needs with all of the greatest features at a price they can afford. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Rob and Jason. Thank you for 5-star review and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future. All the best, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Excellent Customer Service

by from Newark De |

Awesome customer service!!! The guys at the front desk are very professional and approachable. I came in for an oil change and was in and out in no time. Great job to entire staff and keep up the great work!!!

March 5, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this excellent review! We strive to provide the highest levels of customer service and we're glad to hear you had an excellent experience. We hope you will return in the future and look forward to assisting you with any and all of your automotive needs. Thank you for choosing Sheridan Ford. Sincerely, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

Great servicr

by from wilmington, de |

Tara was Extremely PROFESSIONAL And Very courteous. It was a pleasure to work with her. She kept me informed every step of the process. Great and expedient service!