4001 Kirkwood Hwy, Wilmington, DE 19808

New 888-652-4035
Used 888-652-4039
Service 888-529-3546

If our name is not on the back of your car or truck, you probably DID pay too much!

Service

by from WIlmington, DE |

Quality service, convenient time, congenial people. The work was done in a timely manner - at a time convenient for me. I have confidence that it was thorough. The service staff is always congenial and helpful.

by from Wilmington, De |

Excellent customer service every time I come and friendly staff. Operation hours are flexible for the working person early, schedule appointments on line, drop off box if you work late, fast service and always with a smile. Try them, buy your car or truck from Joe Sheridan trust me you will be happy. I am.

service

by from wilm De |

The ease of no appointment necessary for certain services. Having a wonderful staff at the service desk always upbeat and keep you up dated on status of your service.

Great Service, Chuck service writer is wonderful

by from Wilmington, DE |

Service writer Chuck is wonderful to deal with. My transmission blew with only 25K on car. While it was in for service he called me 4 times to check in and give me progress report.

Sheridan Ford Gives Me Confidence In My Ford!

by from Wilmington, Delaware |

I know that my 2011 Ford Edge Limited is getting the best service because you have such an great service department especially with the confidence I have with Mr. Walters overseeing things. Also, Dave Hernandez is a super sales contact and great person. I feel very comfortable at Sheridan.

Good place!

by from Wilmington, DE |

Steven was knowledgeable, patient, and friendly. He worked with me to get my monthly payment to a comfortable place. He took the time to show me around the dealership, including the service area.

My new 2014 Ford Escape

by from Wimington, Delaware |

Gary Ford my sales person was very helpful with the purchase of my new ford Escape. The 2014 Escape was not on the lot, Gary went the extra mile to find what I wanted. It took a little longer because of the Thanksgiving holiday to be delivered. But well worth the extra days. Thanks again Gary Ford

Sheridan Ford: Routine Service and Prior Service

by from Wilmington, DE |

We have been customers of Sheridan Ford for 17 years. We are repeat car buyers and bring our cars there for service. As always, the staff at Sheridan Ford is friendly and focused on providing great service to their customers. When I bought a new model Focus from them a couple years ago, they provided extraordinary service when my new car broke down hundreds of miles from home. They provided a rental and interfaced with another dealership to make sure my car was repaired. Extraordinary people!

Pleasant and attractive facilitiy

by from Wilmington, Delaware |

Understanding my budget constraints, working within my guidelines, coming up solutions. Aftercare also means a lot in that I came back a few days later with questions about my new vehicle which were readily addressed. kudos to Steve (sales rep) Al (tower) Jason (Finance)

Great Sales Team...Finance Needs Help

by from Dagsboro De |

I liked the no push attitude from the sales force. INventory selection was plentiful and sales rep knew about the merchandise. Liked the certified preowned car option.