Sheridan Ford

4001 Kirkwood Hwy, Wilmington, DE 19808

New 888-652-4035
Used 888-652-4039
Service 888-529-3546

If our name is not on the back of your car or truck, you probably DID pay too much!

Excellent customer service

by from Wilmington, DE |

Keith Kassner, my salesman, could not have been more helpful. He went out of his way to help me out of a bad situation. I would not hesitate to send my friends and family to him when they are looking for cars.

Great Service at Sheridan

by from Wilm. DE |

Tara, my Service Manager takes the time to know me and the car and she does a great job. She keeps me informed about suggested work to keep my car running great. It's a 2009 Ford Escape and it's been great so far. I have recommended Sheridan's Service Department to many friends based on the positive experience I've had with your people.

Optimal Purchase Experience

by from Wilmington, DE |

Dave Hernandez was a consummate professional and a pleasure to work with. He was not pushy in the least and made every attempt to make sure he earned my business in an honest and straightforward manner. This piece of the puzzle was the primary reason I chose to buy from Sheridan and not one of its competitors in the immediate vicinity.

Friendly, knowledgeable sales people

by from Hockessin, Delaware |

Friendly, knowledgeable individuals to work with. Showed us the X-plan numbers on multiple models that we were interested in. Talked about the rebates and how they were changing.

Great Service Department

by from Wilmington, DE |

Friendly, courteous and knowledgeable employees. Great service. They also know that your time is very valuable.

MANDATORY ARBITRATION CLAUSE - TO BUY VEHICLES

by from WEST CHESTER, PA |

Before you buy a car from this Dealer or any Dealer, ask them First, before you even shop their lot about a Mandatory Arbitration Clause that you must sign before they will sell you a vehicle. This declaration only protects the Dealership selling the vehicle. By agreeing to Arbitration, you are giving up your rights, in advance of any legal claim you may have against the Dealership, its Employees, the Ford Motor Company, and its Service Shop/Body Shops. If you don't ask about this, up front, they will hand you a form to sign, during the financing process, and all the other papers that you will be signing, that most people don't read. Be a wise, and responsible buyer, and don't get tricked into signing this form. I found out from other Dealer's that it is only to protect the Seller, and leaves most buyers without any legal recourse. Just words to give you something to think about, before your next purchase. Oh yes, most arbitrators usually lean heavily towards the Businesses, and not the consumers. No wonder, they are asking for their arbitration clause to be signed. It is a binding legal document. I'm sure that you must have heard about the reality Court shows, like Judge Judy's Court. Well, all those people who agree to having their cases herd, must sign a legal binding arbitration agreement, before their cases are heard. Then the Arbitrator, like Judge Judy, hands down a verdict, based on the evidence presented. Good - Luck.

Loyal customer

by from Wilmington, DE |

My salesman, Rob Wolfe, was as close to "perfect" as any salesman could be. Tim, who was my salesman 2 years ago, remembered me and even asked how my son was doing. This kind of service is lacking in so many companies, so thank you for the special attention and making me feel like part of your family. You have a loyal customer in me! I also appreciate the inclusion of the finance office out on the floor and not tucked away behind a wall, like it was a few years ago.

Very satisfied

by from Hockessin, DE |

We very much appreciated the respect and honesty that our salesman Keith showed us, and how he worked with us. He was very attentive and showed real integrity, leaving nothing hidden. And he did not exhibit any kind of pressure as we lobbied back and forth over the deal. We feel like we were very fairly treated and we love the car. Besides how Keith impressed us, we even enjoyed working with the finance specialist and everyone else there. Overall, we really like the family neighborhood feel to your dealership. It is one of the reasons we decided to return and do business with them. We will be back, and I feel very comfortable referring others there.

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

by from Wilmington, DE |

I have bought many cars from here. The last several I purchased from Gary Ford. He is straight forward, no pressure and very easy to work with. The last two cars I purchased I was in and out within an hour and half tops. I follow the service plan to the t and have had no problems with any of our cars. The only reason I get a new car is because I have paid off the old one and want to upgrade to a new model.

Not the best place to purchase a vehicle

by from Newark,DE |

Not exactly the best place to shop for a vehicle. I traveled a rather far distance to check out a few vehicles in their selection. Over the phone and online the salesmen were aggressive and eager to inform me about the vehicles. When I decided to show up to check out some of the vehicles we had spoke of they seemed to have the opposite reaction and be not so welcoming to me (which I will explain in further detail). Usually this change in behavior means that they are prejudging buyers by appearance and making assumptions of their purchasing power. The salesman I dealt with and corresponded with over a period of days didn't seem so enthusiastic about helping me with the vehicles I was looking at. I had the sense that he felt like he was wasting his time and just going through the motions of my request. After I had made it quit clear before I arrived that I was coming to test drive the vehicle/s I was interested in, this option was not granted to me. I was only greeted with an ?excuse? regarding weather conditions on a rather calm day (a rain drop stop you from making a car sale). For me this was an absolute waste of time as this dealer is not exactly close to me and I have a very busy schedule. It was not an unexpected visit as the salesman knew the time frame I was going to arrive so the cars should have been ready. After I left their dealership their attitude was further expressed by them when no one bothered to follow up with me and contact me again regarding the vehicle I had inquired about. As a matter of fact I had to make several attempts to contact them to get my questions answered. It was the exact opposite of the ?eager? behavior they displayed before. It?s not so much that I expect a salesman or dealership to contact an interested buyer, it?s just that following up with a customer is part of salesmanship and working with a customer to get a sale. The thing is I'm not a car salesmen and I'm not going to do their job for them. An interested buyer should not have to chase someone to get them to sell them a vehicle they may be interested in. As a purchaser that is not your responsibility. My last words to the salesman were in regards to contacting me on what they considered a ?good day? so that I could test drive the vehicles. Since it was drizzling that evening I gave them the benefit of the doubt. After several very sunny clear sky warm pre summer days past I decided to shoot the salesman a series of e-mails regarding the vehicle. Although after communicating with the salesman he seemed to change his attitude some what and offer to arrange for me to drive the vehicle. The lengths to which I had to go to get them to arrange that I felt I should not have had to in the first place. First impressions are lasting ones and I?d be lying if I said that this dealership made me feel like a welcomed customer. This dealership gave me the exact type of ?grin in your face? attitude that most car shoppers should learn to stay away from. Even though some of my questions were answered I never felt as though this dealership would be the type that I could trust.