Sheridan Ford

4001 Kirkwood Hwy, Wilmington, DE 19808

New 888-652-4035
Used 888-652-4039
Service 888-529-3546

If our name is not on the back of your car or truck, you probably DID pay too much!

Good service, great waiting area

by from Wilmington, DE |

The service rep, Tara, was very friendly, personable, and open and direct about the fees and necessary service. She didn't explain a great deal about the tires I purchased, but I felt comfortable enough to go ahead and have the things she suggested fixed. I have been to many dealerships and mechanics over the years and was pleased with my experience. The free wifi and desk cubbies were great too.

Great service; took responsibility for mistake

by from Wilmington DE |

I took my car in for service and something was not connected properly afterwards. I brought my car back in and was provided a loaner car at no cost while they figured out the problem. They are pleasant to work with and took responsibility for the error appropriately.

EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE

by from Wilmington, DE |

From the first phone call to completion of work on car, everyone was extremely professional and friendly. Tara kept me up to date every step of the way. The shuttle driver couldn't have been more polite and getting the rental car was easy and simple. Thank you.

Service Experience

by from Wilmington, DE |

I brought our Escape in for it's oil change (life time) tire rotation & a new key. the service was done by Jesse and was completed upon my return. I personnelly thanks Jesse for his work!

Excellent customer service

by from Wilmington, DE |

Keith Kassner, my salesman, could not have been more helpful. He went out of his way to help me out of a bad situation. I would not hesitate to send my friends and family to him when they are looking for cars.

Great Service at Sheridan

by from Wilm. DE |

Tara, my Service Manager takes the time to know me and the car and she does a great job. She keeps me informed about suggested work to keep my car running great. It's a 2009 Ford Escape and it's been great so far. I have recommended Sheridan's Service Department to many friends based on the positive experience I've had with your people.

Optimal Purchase Experience

by from Wilmington, DE |

Dave Hernandez was a consummate professional and a pleasure to work with. He was not pushy in the least and made every attempt to make sure he earned my business in an honest and straightforward manner. This piece of the puzzle was the primary reason I chose to buy from Sheridan and not one of its competitors in the immediate vicinity.

Friendly, knowledgeable sales people

by from Hockessin, Delaware |

Friendly, knowledgeable individuals to work with. Showed us the X-plan numbers on multiple models that we were interested in. Talked about the rebates and how they were changing.

Great Service Department

by from Wilmington, DE |

Friendly, courteous and knowledgeable employees. Great service. They also know that your time is very valuable.

MANDATORY ARBITRATION CLAUSE - TO BUY VEHICLES

by from WEST CHESTER, PA |

Before you buy a car from this Dealer or any Dealer, ask them First, before you even shop their lot about a Mandatory Arbitration Clause that you must sign before they will sell you a vehicle. This declaration only protects the Dealership selling the vehicle. By agreeing to Arbitration, you are giving up your rights, in advance of any legal claim you may have against the Dealership, its Employees, the Ford Motor Company, and its Service Shop/Body Shops. If you don't ask about this, up front, they will hand you a form to sign, during the financing process, and all the other papers that you will be signing, that most people don't read. Be a wise, and responsible buyer, and don't get tricked into signing this form. I found out from other Dealer's that it is only to protect the Seller, and leaves most buyers without any legal recourse. Just words to give you something to think about, before your next purchase. Oh yes, most arbitrators usually lean heavily towards the Businesses, and not the consumers. No wonder, they are asking for their arbitration clause to be signed. It is a binding legal document. I'm sure that you must have heard about the reality Court shows, like Judge Judy's Court. Well, all those people who agree to having their cases herd, must sign a legal binding arbitration agreement, before their cases are heard. Then the Arbitrator, like Judge Judy, hands down a verdict, based on the evidence presented. Good - Luck.