Land Rover Wilmington

Service 866-819-9051

The Best 4 x 4 x Far!

The BEST service department

by from Princeton , NJ |

While traveling from New Jersey to D.C. with my family, my Range Rover experienced an service engine soon light . Called and spoke to the service manager Bill Brown said we are really busy but bring it over let me look at it. He personally look at the problem and fixed it WOW ! He had me on the road 20 minuets. What an asset to have as employee. Thank you

WORST customer service

by from Middletown DE |

Just moved to DE from NJ. Dropped our sport off for a check up at 7:45. Got a rental car & waited all day to hear from the dealership. Upon returning at 3pm my car was still in the parking lot UNTOUCHED. I was told it was a three hour service start to finish and I had an 8am appointment.Manager was arguing with me that no one told me it was three hours. He told me! Mistake number one was not communicating the back up in the garage when i dropped the car off and then arguing with me and making excuses as to why after 7 hours my car was still sitting there untouched. He said his dealership was not as large as the Princeton NJ one we came from....WRONG! Princeton NJ dealership is very small, professional and customer oriented. Princeton Land Rover is driving to my house in DE to pick up my car,bring it to NJ for the service that was never performed in Wilmington & return my car to me. THAT is customer service. I have been an avid range rover enthusiast for years and my less than 24 hour experience in Wilmington confirms the fact that Wilmington will NEVER get my buisness . Talking around I have now learned the beat on the street is Wilmington is by far the worst dealership around. Poor management.I made corporate aware by filing a complaint.

Excellent

by from Arlington, VA |

I recently bought/financed a new 2012 LR2 HSE from George Crescenzi and Richard Ridley at the Wilmington, DE location. The two were extremely personable and friendly. They spent a lot of time working with me to find the perfect model that matched the features I wanted at the price point I needed! I was previously driving an Acura RSX, so the LR2 has been quite a change. It's been 2 months since the purchase and I am completely satisfied with my decision and LOVE my new LR2! I would recommend this location to anyone looking for a Land Rover or Range Rover and I will definitely be staying in touch.

Great experience at Range Rover Wilmington

by from Richmond Va |

I purchased a Supercharged 2007 Range Rover from RR Wilmington, which was difficult because I live in VA. I worked with Rob on purchasing the vehicle and he did a great job of answereing all of my questions and sending me extra pictures since I was driving a long distance. The car was great and everything was as the dealership had told me. I had one small problem after purchase and Rob and RR Wilmington had everything taken care of the next day. This is the second RR we have purchased and it was a great experience.