Ben Mynatt Chevrolet Cadillac

281 Concord Pkwy S, Concord, NC 28027

New 866-953-6647
Used 866-949-5801
Service 888-721-9888

Home of the Bear Minimum Price!

WOW (wonderful outstanding work)

by from Union County, NC |

WOW(Stands for Wonderful Outstanding Work!!!)Our sales guy, Ken, was so great! You see we had gone to City Chevrolet in Charlotte, NC the week before and were umm bombarded with men that didn't know what they had or didn't have on their lot. We said no, no, no, and tried to leave and they came running to our truck and wanted our address and phone number and weren't going to let us leave. Oh we left and decided to wait til the next week. That's when we came your way. David and I got out of our car and we saw a salesman coming our way. I told David if this guy starts like the others from City Chevorlet, I WOULD TURN AND LEAVE!!! The sales guy, who is Ken, ask if he could help us. We said we were just looking. He said ok, I am here if you need me. Oh what a difference he made. His friendly approach made me ask him to show us where the auto was we were looking for. He showed us and I said no I don't want that color interior. He said ok let's look over this way and if we didn't mind walking, we could walk to the back lot. It was a beautiful day weather wise and car buying wise. He WAS NOT PUSHEY AT ALL. Now that is a sales person! I have told so many people about Ken and his manner of selling cars and how he LISTENED to me. He laughed with us and we felt like we were family. Your car dealership is like family and we were members and not red headed step children. Even Scott Ken' s boss took time to, here is that all important word...LISTEN, to me. Now that's what it is about...LISTENING. "Ears to you, Ken" Thank you for the best sell and I love my care. Monica Frank...Union County, NC

March 25, 2013

Thank you so much Monica for the great review! We are so pleased that Ken Mann took great care of you and your husband! We pride ourselves on great customer service! We look forward to assisting you for all your future service needs as well!

Great Experience

by from Concord, NC |

Great experience! My sales person Allan Mears was excellent and everyone I met was friendly and helpful. I have already recommended your dealership to my co-workers

Easy car buying experience

by from Concord, NC |

Ben Mynatt has been servicing our cars for years. When it was time to buy a new car and we had decided on a Chevy Equinox, they were our preferred dealer. I checked out prices and availability at several other dealers as well, from Charlotte to Atlanta. Ben Mynatt beat the other prices without any hassles. I didn't even show them the other prices. They had the car that met all our requirements. I asked for an out the door price, which they provided. Many other dealers would only give me the price before all the taxes and fees unless I met with them in person. All the negotiations took place over the phone and internet. There was no attempt to sell us add-ons during any part of the whole transaction. Overall, an easy and pleasant transaction. It will be really nice once they finish their showroom upgrades.

September 1, 2014

Thank you very much Concord Chevy Fan for the great review! We are excited that you decided to stay in the Ben Mynatt Family. We look forward to assisting you with all your future service needs as well.

Excellence at it's best!

by from Harrisburg, NC |

Great place, we are glad to have a connection with this dealership. They just repaired our Buick Enclave. They had it in the body shop and in the service center. They did a wonderful job all around.

August 23, 2014

Thank you Nic for the great review! We hope to keep you as a satisfied and happy customer of the Ben Mynatt Family of Dealerships.

Great service and very helpful sales staff.

by from Concord, NC |

Our experience was very pleasant and we would definitely come back again. Jeff Barlow went above and beyond to help make our experience a pleasant one.

June 11, 2014

Thank you Tracy for your kind review. We are thrilled that you had a pleasant experience with Jeff and Ben Mynatt. We look forward to providing you with all your future service needs!

Good service writer, clean facilities

by from Charlotte, NC |

The only comment I have is that they did not wash my car which I was told would happen anytime my car serviced.

June 8, 2014

Thank you William for your review.

Great Service

by from Concord, NC |

Service Writer, Drew Vogel, is the best and most knowledgeable that I have ever met. He always takes care of my cars and I can always depend that the work will be done in a timely fashion and in good order.

June 8, 2014

Thanks Wayne for your review on Drew! He is a great Service Advisor. We look forward to assisting you with all your future service needs!

Overall awesomeness

by from Charlotte, NC |

I have an instant fear of doing any maintenance with my vehicle. I'm so afraid of the price gouging and if I'm being taken advantage of. However when I come to Ben Mynatt I know Drew is going to be there, willing to help me and make me feel very comfortable. Over all your stuff is great from the receptionist that answer the phones, the guys that change my oil and your service service department. Keep up the great customer service. In a couple years I should be able to rate your sales team..hint, hint.

June 8, 2014

Thanks Leslie for the great review! We will be here to assist you in that future purchase as well!

Great Service

by from Concord, NC |

I had a wonderful purchasing experience. Everything was so smooth. My sales Rep was great. He's the reason I purchased. Shout out to Mr. Jerry. Only thing I was not pleased with was the complimentary accessories. A lot of dealerships give you hats, mugs, car care kits or let you pick something from parts department, but we got nothing. Other than that I was pretty satisfied with my purchase.

June 8, 2014

Thanks Aziza for the review! We are excited that you are apart of the Ben Mynatt Family now!

Mixed emotions

by from Concord , NC |

Hard for me to give an excellent review in light of the service I recvd. On a new truck you don't expect to have the truck in the service dept. for 2 weeks and four separate visits to correct the same problem , when truck was purchased 6 weeks earlier . Run in the paint on a new truck along with problems with both door windows on the same side makes me question whether or not the truck has been involved in an accident before my purchase , and then to hear the mechanic tell the Attendant that recieves the truck for service that someone has been inside the door before , and knowing that I haven't done anything to the truck makes me have many questions about the truck before my purchase , especially knowing the truck bed was scratched severely on the bed of the truck at some time by someone who had driven the truck as a loaner during a service drop off. So as you can tell by this statement , I am very concerned about this purchase , and that makes me uncomfortable . I have purchased other Chevrolet Vehicles without any problems and have been very satisfied with those purchases , but the jury is still out on this purchase , so we will see how it goes from here.

June 3, 2014

Thanks Andy for your review. Please let us know if and how we can be of assistance.

Would I do it AGAIN? YES

by from Concord, NC |

My new family of "friends"!!! Very concientious staff, friendly, & Very down to earth "real" folks. Really made it an enjoyable experience Awesome atmosphere!!! Extended their personal very Best. Thanks to everyone involved & I LOVE my new Cadi SRX. So do my 5 grandsons And both daughters!!! Cindy, knows how to "hire" the best Compatability team have ever seen. Thats true success! (Whats the secret?) Ken Mann sales very dependable guy Helpful, trusted him completely. Thanks! and Joey Black sales mgr really puts the Pen to paper to make deals fly that Probably would not otherwise. Wow! Becky finance is a pro girl & Betsey Too we had a chuckle or two. ; -) We had fun! Got it done. Excellent!!!! Job to ALL there. Worth the extra distance traveled Linda Alexander

June 3, 2014

Thank you Linda for your kind review on our sales department. We hope to have you a part of our family for a long time to come. We look forward to assisting you with all your future service needs as well!