Lia Hyundai of Hartford

Lia Hyundai of Hartford

20 Jennings Rd., Hartford, CT 06141

New 888-870-1037
Used 888-904-6128

Liacars.com New and Used inventory with full value reports and in market data. Visit us today!!!

For a great experience...ask for Brett Bauer!!

by from Meriden, CT |

Typically, I don't like the car buying process. But, I have to say this was the most memorable experience I've had. Every other dealership I shopped at made me feel like they weren't listening to what I was looking for in my next car. On top of that, there was pressure from the other salespeople even after I told them I wasn't buying today! Then I ended up at Lia Hyundai in Hartford and was greeted by Brett. I feel I came across a little rude to him at first because I was expecting the same behavior from this dealership. I told Brett that I wasn't making a decision today and he replied "No Problem" with a smile. I told him what my budget was and what I was looking for in my next vehicle and he assured me he would find something within my budget. Brett actually found the PERFECT car for me and it was UNDER what my budget was. He saved me roughly $2100. Even though I wasn't going to purchase a car that day, I did anyway because my expectations were exceeded. Even the Sales Manager Chad greeted me and was friendly and the finance department was pleasant to work with! Since my purchase, Brett has followed up with me 3 times to make sure I loved the car and to see if there were any questions I had for him. No one has ever called me back from other dealerships in the past after I purchased a car. Great job all around at Lia Hyundai!!

Thank you Team Lia ! :-)

by from manchester, ct |

Thank you Team Lia Hyundai of Hartford. We had the best car buying experience at this place. Thanks to Andrew who helped us find the perfect Sonata for our family. Thanks to Steve in finance for getting us a great interest rate, and a special thanks to Chad the sales manager for working with us on the price of the car. I will send all my friends and family to Hyundai Hartford!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, The Gallo Family

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!

by from HARTFORD CT |

I came in to the dealer looking for a new Hyundai Sonata. My overall experience was great! Everything went smooth and my sales person Hector made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. He was a very nice and very knowledgeable about the Hyundai product. The manager Sal came over and congratulated me as well. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone. I'm loving my new Hyundai Sonata!

Great Experience

by from Windsor, CT |

I bought my brand new Hyundai Sonata on Aug 17th from Lia Hyundai of Hartford. My overall buying experience was pleasant. I had done my research on a great price of the car in mind and was able to use that to get the right price. The dealership also did not haggle with me about the price. I interacted with Adam Beam who understood my concerns and was able to talk to his manager to get me what I wanted. I also got the financing done via Hyundai. I got a great rate and the process was painless. Overall I recommend going to Lia Hyundai of Hartford. The experience was great.

purchased pre-owned Elantra

by from Enfield, CT |

When potential customers read these reviews, remember, there are 2-sides to every story. As I am limited in my purchasing power due to my age (19). It took me a little while to decide what I wanted. During my visit, I did witness the customers being the unreasonable and rude people. The salespeople seemed to be in the middle. The salespeople doing everything they can for the customer and then the salespeople have to deal with the managers. Finally, I did purchase my car from a very nice lady named Marlene. It was a 2010 Hyundai Elantra and she followed through with everything she said. I think what happens is that so many people hear about or experienced a negative experience somewhere else and then drag all their negative drama from one dealership to another.

Never Again.

by from Bristol Ct |

Found a 2007 nissan murano. very negotable because the car was on the lot to long and it had high miles, very good shape. Stay away from Jason K sales, purchase went ok. We got it home and the next day it leaked oil in my garage. So I called the dealer and they new about the leak, they thought they fixed it. So we brought it in 3 times still not fixed, and they said there is no leak. So we called the general manager 5 times a day, he would not call back. So I called lia corpotate office, very helpful finally got the G.M. to call us back. They were very rude, the services manager was mean to all the people that went in his office. They told us we could have are money back, intill we tryed. after a week or 2 we were able to get another car from them. lots of B.S. finally we purchaced a new santa fe. Which went smoother. but not much. Ira in sales was good intill he made a mistake then was rude. The only good thing was the new car, and Cathy Webster in finance.

Disappointed Return Customer

by from Bristol, CT |

They insulted my intelligence by presenting me with a rediculous price after spending 1 1/2 hours with them looking at two used cars. The offer was about $1800 more than the price advertised on their website and it was close to the price of a brand new car with rebates which they never bothered to mention. I was also told the rediculous price included a loyalty discount, since I had bought a used car from them in 2010 -- that was a decent deal then, but I won't be buying from them anymore.

Repair of Elantra

by from Oakdale, CT |

the repair techs were very helpful the repair was much less involved than I feared the price was reasonable, they took me write away as car was inoperable they even drove me to work from the shop!

Best car and dealership I have ever dealt with!

by from Manchester, CT |

This Lia dealership impresses me in all aspects. I work for a credit union but when I was offered 0% financing for 5 years I jumped at the opportunity! I was able to pay off the loan in less than 1-1/2 years. When we picked up the car, it had a gritty surface so it went back in the shop to be buffed. It was no better the second time around. We spoke to our salesman who had it brought back in the shop. When it came out this time, it was sleek and smooth...just as a new car should be! About a year later, one of my headlights went out and I stopped in to find out just what kind of bulb was needed so my husband could buy it and change it. I was informed that it was covered under my warranty and they took it right in (with no appointment) and fixed it. There was a nice lounge to wait in complete with complimentary coffee. And I was most impressed with how clean the service office was. I've seen a lot of service areas and this was the best organized, clean area I have ever seen. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle. Not to mention my car is over two years old and is still running great! A fantastic dealership with dependable cars to back it up. What's not to love?

Excellent sales and service

by from West Hartford, CT |

I've had nothing but good experiences at both the sales and service departments

Easy to buy, hard to get serviced

by from Hartford, CT |

I bought a 2013 Elantra GT on 9/8/12. It was a great process and I dealt with many great people. I was able to sign and drive away the same day. BUT, I have had electrical issues since buying the car and dealing with the service department has been challenging. The first few times they told me it was just "new car computer issues" and there was no problem. When the car failed to start, I had it jumped and drove it in but they couldn't find any issues. They said if it happens again to not jump it and have it towed. It did and I sat in the dealership for 4 hours just to get the battery replaced. I still have issues with the radio display resetting on start up but I've given up trying to go through the dealership and am dealing with Hyundai directly.