Glendale Mitsubishi

1235 S Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91204

New 888-763-0461
Used 866-981-3408
Service 888-258-9583

Ask the Internet & Fleet Department for our Special Online Pricing.

glendale mitsubishi

by from Pacoima, CA |

I was amazed by the excellence of their customer service. They did everything they could so i would be able to walk out with the car i have been wanting. Thank you guys very much.

Unforgettable Experience

by from El Monte, CA |

First of all I would like to say how wonderful my sales-woman, Gina Plescia - Internet Manager, was!! I was looking for a 2007 Scion Tc. I found one online from their dealer; I called and spoke with Gina. She had such an upbeat tone in her voice on the phone; I was excited to meet her. When I got there she was exactly what I expected, upbeat with a great attitude and made me feel as if my buying process was a priority to her. After test driving the vehicle I decided that was the car I wanted. During the long finance process, she was with me the whole time, I felt like I really got to know her. I even sat down with the Finance Manager and even though he was doing his job to sell the car at a higher price, he did everything he could to make me happy. I left there at night after a long and tiring day feeling like I was at the top of the world. I truly and honestly felt like every one assisted me with my best interest at hand. I highly recommend this dealership and I am likely to purchase from there again in the future.

Superb After Sale Service

by from San Marino, CA |

A few days later after trading in my old Outlander Sport 2011 for a new 2013 SE loaded with options, I started to have questions about my purchase (buyers remorse... not really, more like what did I buy and where was it...). The salesman I had dealt with was not on site, so I was attended by Michael Lee (the general sales manager). I was very impressed and delighted by the manner in which he patiently explained and answered all my questions. It's really hard to find such a service after you are out the door.

Great Dealers

by from North Hills, CA |

Sunday, April 7 2013, me and my mom went to the dealership and were in search for a car that fits my budget and preferences for my first car. We spoke with Jojo Diala and he quickly searched the inventory to match what i needed and alas, it didn't even take 10 min, he gave me three cars to choose from and from there my i picked my new/used mazda6 which fits perfectly with what I asked from him. Then comes the financing. Some people would get nervous during the approval state but Michael assured us his best and his best got my mom approved to purchase the new car. Some dealership only cares about the sale but these people are a living testament when it comes to satisfying the need of their customers. I must say, I came in nervous but came out confident that I got the best deal there is for my car. I would totally recommend Glendale Mitsubishi to my friends and family.

Grea Review

by from Glendale, CA |

I recent bought a Mitsubishi Eclipse and the services was great. The faculty spoke different languages and it was easy to find the car that was right for me. It took a hour and a half to find the car that was right for me and all the paper work. The service was that fast and great. Thanks Glendale Mitsubishi.

Great Review

by from Glendale, CA |

I like their service and they are really nice. They have nice cars. I bought an 2012 Mitsubshi Eclipse and it was really really clean. All of the facility was knew different languages.

Great price in car

by from Reseda, ca |

They were very helpful, staying late and helping us get our car. They honored an old price we saw on Craigslist. Didn't feel pressured. They were great with the financing as well.

Great Deals

by from Sylmar, CA |

Very flexible with what i had to bring to the table, Slaes man Jesse helped out with giving me options, Overall, found what i really wanted and they worked with me, even showed me how to use the vehicle i was getting.

Great unforgettable experience

by from Glendale, ca |

I Walked into Glendale Mitsubishi just look around while I was on my way to look at Volkswagens. I met Tonk K and his expertise in mitsubishis was extraordinary. I was completely sold on the fact that Mitsubishi was the best car for all my needs and wants. I appreciate the sales training that is provided to your employees and thank you for getting the car I really wanted. Props to Glendale Mitsubishi.

soothing people for frazzled nerves

by from Reseda,Ca |

I had been told by various local mechanics that my 2010 Galant might have had a computer malfunction that needed a reflash..that PLUS the remote but still scary potential shut down of complete car function gave me good old anxiety...I had to drive from Reseda to Glendale Mitsubishi for service..I took non highway streets..after getting lost in Glendale and ALL the panel warnings going on and off plus AC working then not,by the time I did find this dealership,I was slightly unhinged.. MUCH thanks to Chris Woodson...he was affable,easy going and prompt with taking care of my dilemma..Also Much thanks to his mechanic tech named REAL who quickly found the problem was NOT MAJOR and after further tests,turned out to be a bad battery.. Quickly fixed...My overall impression of this business is one of PERSONAL care and putting the occasional nerves of customers such as myself at great concern... THANK YOU much Chris...You restore my faith in dealerships that are HUMAN!!

Great to work with.... thanks Shawn

by from Burbank, CA |

They were wonderful to work with. My salesman Shawn was great. It was easier than I thought it would be and he made the payments affordable for me. The customer service was fantastic! Thanks Glendale Mitsubishi! Thanks Shawn! I love the car.