Glendale Mitsubishi

1235 S Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91204

New 888-763-0461
Used 866-981-3408
Service 888-258-9583

Ask the Internet & Fleet Department for our Special Online Pricing.

Great to work with.... thanks Shawn

by from Burbank, CA |

They were wonderful to work with. My salesman Shawn was great. It was easier than I thought it would be and he made the payments affordable for me. The customer service was fantastic! Thanks Glendale Mitsubishi! Thanks Shawn! I love the car.

Great purchase experience

by from Oceanside, Ca. |

I recently purchased a very nice used Honda Element from Glendale Mitusbishi. I found two low mileage units on Auto Trader. One dealer wanted a bit much for theirs. It was not the color I wanted regardless. I then contacted internet sales at Glendale Mitsubishi and set up an appointment with Gina to see their vehicle. I'm located about a hundred miles from Glendale so I didn't want to drive up there and find the car had been sold. I drove up day after Christmas to look over the car and take it for a test drive. Gina was off that day so I met with Jojo for the inspection and test drive. The Carfax report was right in the window and the service records were in the glove box. Car was well taken car of and was recently serviced at Glendale Mitsubishi with oil change, new air filter, and the cabin air filters had also been replaced. Car looked and drove like new. After a brief negotiation with Jojo and Armen the general manager, I wrote them a deposit check for the Element and left. I returned the next day with a cashiers check for the balance and within an hour or so I was on the 5 driving back home. I should mention that they even filled the gas tank which they didn't have to do. The most difficult part of the deal was the three and a half hour drive each way two days in a row. I am very happy with the purchase and purchase experience. I would highly recommend giving Glendale Mitsubishi a look for a new or used vehicle.

Impressed with non-pushy service

by from Glendale, CA |

I must say I had the best customer service so far in my car shopping weeks here. We were greeted nicely by John Martin upon entering the lot. After a few hours of walking down Brand, I was getting frustrated at the lack of selection and of receving help from any sales guy. When we walked into Subaru, John was nice and showed us around. My car-knowing friend, Byron N. suggested I take a look at the Impreza. John walked us over to some of the sedan and hatch. I was quite impressed with the low price and nice interior. John was not pushy and he understood I was there to still decide on a car I wanted. He offered to let us test drive which is unlikely from many dealers if they think you won't make a purchase day of. He kindly unlocked the door so I could sit inside and check out the car. GREAT SERVICE! I cannot state it enough. At the end, I got his business card as I will be planning to refer him to anyone I know looking for a Subaru. Definitely one of the better half of the day.

Gave great service and helped w/ Decision Process

by from glendale, ca |

To begin with, I hate dealerships almost as much as I hate hospitals. However, at Glendale Mitsubishi I received great service. Roobik bent over backwards to find financing for me. Shawn was courteous and patient. They helped to find an Outlander that fit my budget and had all of the extras that I wanted. I have recommend this dealership to my friends and family and will continue to do so.

If you want your car in worse shape use these guys

by from Los Angeles,Ca. |

Went in to have a check engine light fixed, I looked up the code before hand, it was one of the cats. I ask them to check and fix it under warranty, they come back with your battery is bad! What ? That doesn't even trip the CEL, well it is, and we'll replace it. Me:"No thanks I can do that, but if I have to come back for this cat, I'll be upset!" Sure enough 1 week later, it's back same code, I take it in, and this time they cop to the cat, and replace it. Now I'm 2 Years down the line and back to the same issue, same code, but this time I'm picking a different dealer.

Great Experience!!!!

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

Everyone here was very nice and helpful. No pressure sales and great prices. I purchased a used Lancer and it was the easiest financing process I have ever had!

the worst service ever...

by from van nuys ,ca |

customer service is not important to them at all... worst attitude by employees with out giving a chance to the customer to explain things first. I've dealt with smaller establishments that had the decency to treat the customer with respect.

Glendale Mitsubishi responded to this review

July 20, 2012

We are very sorry that you had a bad experience here. Please give us a call and an opportunity to make this situation better. We value all of our customers here at Glendale Mitsubishi.