Glendale Mitsubishi

1235 S Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91204

New 888-763-0461 New888-763-0461
Used 866-981-3408 Used866-981-3408
Service 888-258-9583 Service 888-258-9583

Ask the Internet & Fleet Department for our Special Online Pricing.

Great Review

by from Glendale, CA |

I like their service and they are really nice. They have nice cars. I bought an 2012 Mitsubshi Eclipse and it was really really clean. All of the facility was knew different languages.

Great Deals

by from Sylmar, CA |

Very flexible with what i had to bring to the table, Slaes man Jesse helped out with giving me options, Overall, found what i really wanted and they worked with me, even showed me how to use the vehicle i was getting.

Great unforgettable experience

by from Glendale, ca |

I Walked into Glendale Mitsubishi just look around while I was on my way to look at Volkswagens. I met Tonk K and his expertise in mitsubishis was extraordinary. I was completely sold on the fact that Mitsubishi was the best car for all my needs and wants. I appreciate the sales training that is provided to your employees and thank you for getting the car I really wanted. Props to Glendale Mitsubishi.

soothing people for frazzled nerves

by from Reseda,Ca |

I had been told by various local mechanics that my 2010 Galant might have had a computer malfunction that needed a reflash..that PLUS the remote but still scary potential shut down of complete car function gave me good old anxiety...I had to drive from Reseda to Glendale Mitsubishi for service..I took non highway streets..after getting lost in Glendale and ALL the panel warnings going on and off plus AC working then not,by the time I did find this dealership,I was slightly unhinged.. MUCH thanks to Chris Woodson...he was affable,easy going and prompt with taking care of my dilemma..Also Much thanks to his mechanic tech named REAL who quickly found the problem was NOT MAJOR and after further tests,turned out to be a bad battery.. Quickly fixed...My overall impression of this business is one of PERSONAL care and putting the occasional nerves of customers such as myself at great concern... THANK YOU much Chris...You restore my faith in dealerships that are HUMAN!!

Great to work with.... thanks Shawn

by from Burbank, CA |

They were wonderful to work with. My salesman Shawn was great. It was easier than I thought it would be and he made the payments affordable for me. The customer service was fantastic! Thanks Glendale Mitsubishi! Thanks Shawn! I love the car.

Impressed with non-pushy service

by from Glendale, CA |

I must say I had the best customer service so far in my car shopping weeks here. We were greeted nicely by John Martin upon entering the lot. After a few hours of walking down Brand, I was getting frustrated at the lack of selection and of receving help from any sales guy. When we walked into Subaru, John was nice and showed us around. My car-knowing friend, Byron N. suggested I take a look at the Impreza. John walked us over to some of the sedan and hatch. I was quite impressed with the low price and nice interior. John was not pushy and he understood I was there to still decide on a car I wanted. He offered to let us test drive which is unlikely from many dealers if they think you won't make a purchase day of. He kindly unlocked the door so I could sit inside and check out the car. GREAT SERVICE! I cannot state it enough. At the end, I got his business card as I will be planning to refer him to anyone I know looking for a Subaru. Definitely one of the better half of the day.

Gave great service and helped w/ Decision Process

by from glendale, ca |

To begin with, I hate dealerships almost as much as I hate hospitals. However, at Glendale Mitsubishi I received great service. Roobik bent over backwards to find financing for me. Shawn was courteous and patient. They helped to find an Outlander that fit my budget and had all of the extras that I wanted. I have recommend this dealership to my friends and family and will continue to do so.

If you want your car in worse shape use these guys

by from Los Angeles,Ca. |

Went in to have a check engine light fixed, I looked up the code before hand, it was one of the cats. I ask them to check and fix it under warranty, they come back with your battery is bad! What ? That doesn't even trip the CEL, well it is, and we'll replace it. Me:"No thanks I can do that, but if I have to come back for this cat, I'll be upset!" Sure enough 1 week later, it's back same code, I take it in, and this time they cop to the cat, and replace it. Now I'm 2 Years down the line and back to the same issue, same code, but this time I'm picking a different dealer.

Great Experience!!!!

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

Everyone here was very nice and helpful. No pressure sales and great prices. I purchased a used Lancer and it was the easiest financing process I have ever had!

the worst service ever...

by from van nuys ,ca |

customer service is not important to them at all... worst attitude by employees with out giving a chance to the customer to explain things first. I've dealt with smaller establishments that had the decency to treat the customer with respect.

Glendale Mitsubishi responded to this review

July 20, 2012

We are very sorry that you had a bad experience here. Please give us a call and an opportunity to make this situation better. We value all of our customers here at Glendale Mitsubishi.