Toyota of Elizabeth City

(4.7) 5.0 3 Reviews

1002 Halstead Blvd, Elizabeth City, NC 27909

Great online shopping experience!

by from Lihue, Hawaii |

At the time I purchased my Tacoma I was living 6,000 miles away. I relied on the online pictures and the local salesman (Austin) to help make my decision to buy at Toyota of Elizabeth City. I was looking at 14 Tacoma's online and Toyota of Elizabeth City stood out as the place to buy. When I arrived in town 2 weeks after making the deal online the vehicle was waiting at the front door, clean and ready to go, at the appointed time. Great people to deal with and P.S. I have never said that about a car dealer.

GREAT SERVICE ALL AROUND

by from SUNBURY, NORTH CAROLINA |

TOYOTA OF ELIZABETH CITY IS THE CLEANEST DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER WENT TO THAT HAS A CUSTODIAN ON SIGHT AT ALL TIMES! MY VISIT WENT VERY WELL WITH GETTING MY CAR SERVICED ON FRIDAY MARCH 6, 2015! WHILE I WAS THERE, I TALKED TO THE SALESMAN THAT HAD SOLD ME MY 2005 TOYOTA COROLLA AND I ENDED UP LEAVING WITH A 2015 TOYOTA COROLLA! THANK YOU VERY MUCH SCOTT MITCHELL-YOU ARE THE BEST AND I AM HAPPY TO BE A RETURN CUSTOMER TO YOU! I AM ENJOYING THE CAR THUS FAR!

Toyota of Elizabeth City, NC

by from Shiloh, NC |

After filling out a credit application at Cars.Com I was contacted by Toyota of Elizabeth City regarding a car I was interested in. When I got there, they did not have the particular car I was inquiring about, (surprise, surprise) but did try to sell my son a truck that was 3 times in price what the original truck was. At the end, they decided I didn't make enough money to buy their wonderful, expensive truck without a cosigner and sent me on my way. They were very nice and their facility was clean and appealing. Unfortunately they don't have a deal for everyone.