Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1111 S Commerce Rd, Walled Lake, MI 48390

New 888-331-5499 New888-331-5499
Used 888-390-5705 Used888-390-5705
Service 888-543-2558 Service 888-543-2558

The Biggest Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram SRT Dealer in Walled Lake!

Shuman Chrysler

by from Monroe, MI |

The service department is excellent. Rick Schwartz took me right in and not only changed my oil, which I had an appointment for, but I asked if he could also rotate my tires and he said no problem. They were extremely busy but still took the time to meet my needs. I drive 50 miles to go to that dealership because I know they will take care of my vehicle.

March 2, 2016

Wow! Thank you so much for driving those extra miles to come visit our team, Cathy! We are pleased you know you can count on Rick and the service department to provide outstanding service. If we can help with anything else don't hesitate to give us a call! Thanks again!

These Guys were great , salesman Scott Mchale

by from New Baltimore, MI |

Scott Mchale was great and made it one of the best car buying experiences ive ever encountered . everything went nice and smooth , and the car was awesome.

March 9, 2016

This is fantastic to hear, Steven! Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your visit with Scott and the team and for choosing Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Let us know if we can do anything else for you!

GREAT Experiance

by from Maryland |

I live in MD and had to fly out to Detroit to pick up the vehicle. Scott McHale was my salespersone and went above and beyond to even come and get me when I landed and take me to dealership. Everything was just as they said it was and no hassles or issues at all. Would absolutely recommend Scott and Shuman for anyone looking to purchase their new or used car! Sincerely, Tom C.

December 11, 2015

Wow! We appreciate you traveling all those miles to come visit our team, Tom! We are happy we could make your experience pleasant and smooth and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future! Thank you!

Purchased a new vehicle

by from Livonia, MI |

I have spent a few months looking for a new vehicle. After not having much success with other dealerships, I happened to drive by your dealership. I wasn't able to stop but decided to call and see if you had any 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee brochures. Tim Dalsasso spoke to me and was able to get me one that day. After speaking with Tim several times and explaining my financial situation he was able to help me. He was very understanding and patient as I asked many questions and changes in quotes. He also worked with me and I changed the vehicle I initially wanted from a Jeep Grand Cherokee to a Chrysler 200S. Tim was able to work out an excellent deal for me. When the time came for him to locate the exact vehicle I wanted. I knew this was asking a lot and it wasn't going to be an easy task. To my surprise Tim was able to locate my dream vehicle. Everything had fallen into place for me. On top of all the great service he gave me, he was able to help me retrieve a very expensive charm from a necklace that fell into the center console of my Jeep that I was trading in. He took the time to speak with the service guys and show them where I lost it. He said that they were able to get it for me. I can't express my gratitude enough to Tim. I will highly recommend him and Shuman to my family and friends. I would also like to thank the service techs for taking the time to help locate my charm. It means a great deal to me. Many thanks to all of you.

December 11, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing this great experience with us, Angie! We are delighted to know that Tim and the team were able to help you decide on the perfect vehicle and help you retrieve your charm from your old vehicle. We hope you love your new car and will come back to visit us all again soon!

No Pressure Saled

by from Novi, MI |

I stopped in because my lease was ending and the sales manager referred me to Mike Yezak. I let him know what I was looking for and he found me just the right fit. No back and forth, just a couple of emails and we were done! Both he and John Rossi were amazing in finding the perfect vehicle for my needs. This is the 2nd vehicle I have leased through Shuman and I will continue to come back.

November 4, 2015

We're very happy you had a great experience with us!

Easiest car buying experience of my life

by from Royal Oak, MI |

Finally a dealership than keeps pace with the e-commerce model of every other industry! I'm an FCA/Chrysler employee, and even I was totally fed up with the typical bait-and-switch techniques from other dealerships. If your sales model requires you to entice me to physically show up to your location before quoting me a price, then we are not going to do business. Period. I called up Shuman on a whim after working with several other dealerships to try and lease a Ram 1500. Other dealerships were slow to call back, reluctant to quote me a price if I wasn't seated at the table with them, and were dishonest about their in-stock inventory. Noah Spurlock was the total opposite of that. He was in-touch with what I wanted in a truck and didn't try to up-sale me on options that he knew I wouldn't want. He was honest about my trade-in value. He sent me the exact stock number and a price quoted along with it before I ever set foot in the dealership, and once I got there it was exactly what I expected. We worked up a deal within an hour, and he delivered the vehicle to me at work the next day and drove my trade-in back with him! If you are currently working with another dealership, I highly recommend giving Shuman a call. You never know, you might just wind up pleasantly surprised.

November 3, 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words! Let us know if you need anything in the future.

Great Buying experience

by from White Lake, MI |

Great buying experience - lots to choose from and willing to work with you to find the right vehicle at the right price. Mike Yezak is superb. Knowledgeable, efficient, and he listened. Very turned in to the customer and what they want from a vehicle. Made it all so easy

October 30, 2015

We're very happy you had a great experience with us! Let us know if you need anything in the future.

Happy Happy Happy

by from West Bloomfield MI |

I made a call to Shuman and was transfered to Gregg. He was so professional had a great personallity and wonderful customer service. He made my buying experince easy breezy. He was willing to go out of his way to make sure I as the customer was happy. Very knowledgeable about the Jeep I purchased. Thanks again Gregg.

October 30, 2015

You're very welcome, Angie!

QUICK AND EASY

by from WHITE LAKE, MI |

I LOVE my new Renegade. I was very specific with what I wanted. Doug was more than accommodating. He said he would find one from another dealer...and he did. Even after I added more specifications, he kept searching. At the end of a very long day --he delivered the perfect Jeep. I LOVE IT (worth repeating). I will definitely recommend Doug Ruby and Shuman to my family and friends.

October 30, 2015

We're very happy you love your new vehicle!

buying experience

by from waterford, Mi |

outstanding customer service. Jeremy made it pain free to buy a new car. Best salesman I ever dealt with.

October 30, 2015

Thank you very much, Michael!