Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1111 S Commerce Rd, Walled Lake, MI 48390

New 888-331-5499
Used 888-390-5705
Service 888-543-2558

The Biggest Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram SRT Dealer in Walled Lake!

great service

by from Waterford, MI |

Mike Weinstein and Gjon (tech) took very good care of me, they communicated well and finish repair before promised time.......great job guys!!!

August 20, 2015

Thank you very much, John!

A comfortable car buying experience!

by from Commerce, Michigan |

We are return customers to Chrysler products after 5years and very happy with our experience. Jeremy clearly enjoys the "people" aspect of selling cars. We will definitely recommend your dealership and Jeremy to others. Great customer service. Thank You!

Great Dealership

by from Metro Detroit |

We hunted for the Dealership because we liked their humorous ads. We found a big dealership with a small town feel. Our salesperson was Danny Hami and he's definitely a "car guy". He knows his products and he knows the competition. The whole experience of leasing a 2015 Dodge Journey was fun from start to finish. The Service Department even added a hitch to our car while we waited! Fast and efficient.

GREAT DEALERSHIP!!!

by from Northville Mi |

My experience with Shuman dealership was outstanding, I would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to first go there. It was a true pleasure working with Teri Kiefer the sales consultant, she understood what I wanted and why I wanted it, making the sale part of the transaction smooth. Every department in the dealership was great they all find a way to make everyone happy and in the business world this is a tough task. I will be back when its time for a new vehicle, even if I have to drive from Baltimore MD, this is how happy I am. Semper Fi Shuman!!

August 26, 2015

We're very happy you had a great experience with us! If you need anything in the future, we'll be there for you.

Enjoyable, Fast, Stress-free

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

Justin Davis and the entire Shuman team I interacted with were top notch. I visited for the first time unannounced on a Saturday. I test drove the Jeep Grand Cherokee I had my eye on that day. By Monday it was mine. Justin worked with me to get the best price possible and was open and up front the entire time. The entire experience was enjoyable and stress-free.

August 26, 2015

Thank you for the very kind words! If you need anything in the future, we'll be there for you.

great first time leasing experience

by from milford mi |

Well what can i say ask and you shall receive, Teri Kiefer was such an amazing saleswoman and by far the best at her job. I really thought i knew what i wanted but really teri knew what i wanted, she really made my first time leasing an experience to remember. She really took the time to inform me about all my options and we were able to get me into something real comfortable. Thankyou so much teri it was a pleasurable experience.

August 21, 2015

We're very happy you had a great experience with us, Adam! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know.

2015 Ram 1500

by from Wixom, Mi |

The people at Shuman made it possible to lease my new truck over the phone. I spent about 30 minutes in the dealership, most everything was handled over the phone or computer. It was fast and simple and I received a better deal than I was expecting. Thank you Tim !!!!!

August 21, 2015

You're very welcome, Jeff! Let us know if you need anything in the future.

Pleasantly surprised

by from Walled Lake, MI |

I was not pressured to purchase a car. I went to the dealership on several occasions and test drove different models until I was sure what I wanted. My salesman, Jeremy, was extremely knowledgable on all the makes and models. I felt like he treated me with respect and patience. he goes beyond being a salesman to assure you have a positive experience at the dealership.

August 20, 2015

Thank you for the very kind words, Judi! if you need anything in the future, we'll be there for you.

Pleasantly surprised

Great Dealership

by from Tecumseh, Mi |

Danny made our car buying experience more pleasant then we have ever experienced with a consultant. He laid out all of the options but didn't push any decisions on us. He helped us with some of the tough decisions that we weren't sure of. There is no doubt that we will come back for our next car to talk to him.

August 20, 2015

We're very happy you had a great experience with us, Barb! If you need anything in the future, we'll be there for you.

Great Experience

by from Walled Lake, MI |

Had a very smooth experience at Shuman. I had spoken with Mike Yezak a couple months ago regarding a Charger and then, this past Saturday, I emailed him asking about a Jeep. I leased a new Jeep 2 days later. He was very accommodating in locating the model/features I wanted and made the whole process very painless. I highly recommend both Mike and Shuman.