Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1111 S Commerce Rd, Walled Lake, MI 48390

New 888-331-5499
Used 888-390-5705
Service 888-543-2558

The Biggest Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram SRT Dealer in Walled Lake!

Jeep for Mackenzie

by from Commerce, Michigan |

Had an excellent experience at Shuman Dealership Jacob was very honest about everything Will refer friends and family.

September 5, 2014

Thank you, Tracy! We are glad to hear that because you had a great experience purchasing your new Jeep you will refer others to our dealership. Thank you for choosing Shuman Motors, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Best Car Dealership Shopping Experience!!!

by from Novi, MI |

Coming into the dealership I though it was going to be like any other dealership; which is full of disapointments, salesman after your money & time just for comission, scams etc....but not here it was different. They were friendly from the time you got there to the time you left; they were friendly, polite, upfront, knowledgable, honest, hardworking, outgoing, generous, courteous, time efficient, patient, & most of all consistent. I had the honor working with Nick & Ryan Edwards, in which they both did an excellent job of going above & beyond to satisfy & make me a happy customer at the end of the day!!!! I really appreciate them for making my car shopping experience worthwhile & putting me in a reliable, nice car for a reasonable price.

Great buying a used car experience

by from West Bloomfield MI |

Sarge is an amazing car salesman he was very knowledgeable about the Jeep I bought and helped me out with pricing and all the features that were in the car, which is good because this is the first luxury car Iv owned and didn't know what most of the electronics did. I recommend him and this dealership for anyone looking for a used car, they're a 5 star dealership for a reason.

September 26, 2014

Thank you for your kind review, Kevin! We are very proud to hear that Sarge delivered such a great experience for you during your recent purchase and that he was so helpful afterward in showing you all of the features of the car. Thank you for your compliments and business, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Enjoy your new Jeep!

a great experience

by from novi mi. |

sarge , dentist , was our salesman , who made us feel quite comfortableas we met out in tha parking lot . he assured us that he was going to do everything possible to get a fair dealon this 2012 Chrysler journey that my wife liked . everyone at this dealership was friendly and we were comfortable right off the getgo when we first met sarge, a nice likable feller .I recommend , if you need a preowened vehicle , go up to shumans used car lot and ask for sarge , it was truly a good experience . david & cheryl byrd .

September 18, 2014

Thank you for your kind review, David and Cheryl! It makes us proud to know that Sarge worked so hard to make sure you were getting the best deal possible for the vehicle your wife wanted, all while delivering a friendly and helpful experience. We appreciate your referrals and business, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Jeremy is an awesome salesman!!

by from commerce twp mich |

Jeremy went above and beyond to get me into a 2014 van that I can afford monthly. I would highly recommend Jeremy to my freinds, family and co-workers.

September 17, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We are proud to know that Jeremy worked hard to get you into a car you could afford and you love. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future!

Very Pleased

by from Milford, Michigan |

We purchased a new Chrysler 200. Our salesman, Joe Nicles, was very helpful and spent a good deal of time with us. We ended up ordering our car. When it came in, there was an additional deal going on that wasn't available at the time we ordered, and we were very pleased when our salesman let us know that we were able to save an extra $750 over what we had agreed to originally. Very nice that they thought to do this for us, as we wouldn't have known otherwise. Also, our salesman went the extra mile for us when the car came in, to get it ready for us first thing on short notice, as we had a trip planned. Otherwise we would have had to wait another week to get it. Very happy with Schuman's.

September 12, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent purchasing experience with us, Marcia! We are very proud to hear that Joe was so helpful during your visit and that he was able to get you into the perfect car for the right price in a timely manner. It's great to hear that you are so satisfied with our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. Enjoy your new car!

Great experience

by from Commerce Twp.,Michigan |

We leased a Ram crew cab pick up from Mike Yezak at Shuman. He did a wonderful job from beginning to end. This is our 2nd vehicle this year that we have purchased through Mike. We will not hesitate to recommend Shuman and Mike to anyone looking for a new vehicle

September 10, 2014

It's great to hear that because of Mike's excellent customer service you are a repeat customer of our dealership. We appreciate your kind words and continued business, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Enjoy your new Ram!

Shuman is #1 for customer service

by from Michigan |

Shawn Vidlund was awesome! I have been to many dealerships and Shuman is the best by far. Not only are they professional and polite, but they know customer service. Shawn helped me find the perfect vehicle for my family and worked with me to get a competitive price that worked for my budget. I LOVE my town and country and would highly recommend working with Shuman and especially Shawn to my friends and family.

September 10, 2014

Thank you for your excellent feedback! It's great to hear that Shawn is the best car salesman that you have ever worked with and that he delivered such great customer service. We appreciate your kind words and business, and we look forward to your next visit!

Great Dealership

by from Walled Lake, Michigan |

Went to the Shuman Dealership based off a recommendation to check out the 2015 Chrysler 200. We worked with Jake Williamson and would highly recommend him as well as the dealership. We are extremely happy with our new car and the services provided. If you are looking to buy a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram, check out Jake at the Shuman Dealership!

September 10, 2014

Thank you for your excellent feedback! We are proud to know that Jake exceeded your expectations after you were referred to our dealership. It's great to hear that you love your new 200 and are willing to recommend Jake and our dealership to others as well. We appreciate your kind words and business, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

2015 Jeep

by from Michigan |

Dealt with Bill Christy at Shuman Chrysler Jeep on a Wednesday and drove off the lot on Friday with a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee> Bill did excellent followup work and provided great service. Thanks Bill

August 31, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us! We are proud to hear that Bill make the purchase of your Grand Cherokee easy, hassle-free, and quick. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your new Jeep!

Best experience!!!

by from Westland,mi |

Great dealership made even better by the salesman Mike Yezak! He helped me out so much and I really appreciate his taking his time to explain to me!

September 2, 2014

Thank you, Dani! It makes us very proud to hear how great the customer service Mike delivered for you was. We appreciate your kind review and business, and we hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your new car!