Suburban Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Farmington Hills

New 888-241-2391
Used 888-295-5716
Service 877-809-8786

Make The Choice

Streamlined the entire purchase experience

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Bryan Galczynski streamlined the entire purchase experience so it minimally affected my busy personal life! Most items were handled via text messaging and emails. He handled the tedious tasks for me so I felt like I just notified Bryan on the vehicle specifications I was looking for and it was done in just a couple days! Thank you Bryan. I will definitely look him up again 3 years from now at the end of my current lease.

Suburban Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Farmington Hills responded to this review

December 15, 2014

Karen, thank you for the great feedback! At the end of the day we strive to make sure every customer feels as though they found the perfect vehicle, at the right price, with the best service, and great team to support them down the road. We're glad to hear your new car, and your customer experience met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!

Smooth process, attentive salesperson, good price

by from West Bloomfield, Michigan |

I had a great experience when leasing my new car at Suburban Farmington Hills. Terri Young went the extra mile for us to get exactly what we wanted. She also was nice and easy to work with. She responded quickly to our calls/emails, the wait was very short to get the car, and she had everything ready to sign when we picked up the car. The price of our newest Jeep was very reasonable. Now, we?re a 3-Jeep household!

Great Customer Service

by from Novi, Michigan |

Great dealing with Terri Young. Everyone went the extra mile to close the deal. You feel like family.

Excellent Experience!

by from Belleville, MI |

I have nothing but great things to say about Bryan Galczynski, the sales rep. who helped me with my Ram lease. he was an absolute pleasure to work with, and made the lease process incredibly simple. That says a lot coming from a very picky customer! I had very specific demands for my new lease; some of which other dealers were not able to meet. Bryan not only met my demands but came in under the requested price and did it all in just a few days. I highly recommend this dealership and Bryan to anyone that is looking to buy or lease a new car.

Very Enjoyable Purchase from Doug & Suburban Dodge

by from Livonia, MI |

My situation was slightly different than most. I bought my friend's corporate lease vehicle after they turned it in. From the start, Doug was helpful and hands-on to help smooth the buying process along and make the second largest purchase I've ever made (first being my house) a great memory. He was able to walk me through what paperwork he needed ahead of time and then when I arrived, we discussed all the ins and outs of the contract, optional coverage, and made what could be an overwhelming experience into an enjoyable one. Though I don't plan on purchasing another car in the next few years, I would definitely recommend Doug Mueller. It was very no-pressure sales, and he was just trying to get me the most comfortable solution to the car issue I had. Thanks again, Doug!

Great Lease Experience

by from Farmington Hills, Michigan |

Bob Luekenhoff made our lease experience pleasant. He was one step ahead of us with answers to questions we hadn't yet thought to ask. Questions we did ask were answered on the spot and in a manner that was easily understood. We will go back to Bob for our next new lease car.

Great Car Experience

by from Northville |

My wife and I just had a wonderful car buying experience at Suburban Chrysler Jeep. We purchased a new Grand Cherokee for her and were truly impressed with the dealership and the sales person Bob Lueckenhoff. Bob made everything easy and enjoyable. I would highly recommend him.

See Bryan G, Excellent Salesman!

by from Livonia MI |

Bryan Galczynski was Great! He was very knowledgeable and gave me a AMAZING deal! My Jeep Grand Cherokee lease was up and I was undecided on which vehicle I was going to get next. I was always a Jeep Girl and loved my Grand Cherokee, but wanted a change of pace. I test drove many other vehicles and was on the fence on which way to go. Bryan never pressured me, and was very professional. He was patient and even brought a vehicle up to my work(with my busy schedule), just for a test drive. He provided me with all the information to make the best decision. He even dealt with my boyfriend(who thinks he is some sort of car expert) and all his questions. I highly recommend Bryan Galczynski to anyone who is in the market for a new vehicle and want to thank him for such an amazing deal!

Great experience!

by from Farmington hills, MI |

A client of mine had just leased a 2014 Chrysler 300S and commented how impressed he was with the car. I asked him which dealer he had acquired it from and whether he was satisfied with the overall process. He was, and the next day I went to the same dealer, Suburban Chrysler, in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Leased a white on black AWD 300S. LOVE IT! My salesman, Chris Krekeler, worked a very sweet deal on a 27 month lease. I only hope that in 27 months I can duplicate the deal.

Jeep Cherokee

by from Farmington, MI |

Ask for Terri Young at Suburban in Farmington. She got us a great price and we walked away happy. She was professional and very helpful. She walked us through everything included in the car and made sure we were all set before driving away.

Terri Young

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

Easiest shopping experience for a new car ever! Terri heard what I was looking for over the phone and most of our communication was via text message. She had all the paperwork done before I got to the dealership and I was in and out in an hour.