Suburban Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Farmington Hills

Service 877-809-8786 Service 877-809-8786

Make The Choice

Uncompromising Integrity and Customer Focus

by from Northville, MI |

When it comes to time for a new Jeep, Diane Marshall is the only person I speak with. I?ve had the privilege of dealing with her on several occasions and it is always a pleasure. Diane is one of the most honest, genuine, and hard working people I have ever met. She acts with integrity and treats her customers with great respect. During my most recent purchase from her I had a very specific set of options that I was looking for and a very specific price range that I wanted to stay in. Diane listened closely to my both my requirements and my concerns and went out of her way to address each of them. Her keen attention to detail always impresses me. Diane was honest with me about what was available in their current inventory and that they didn?t have a Jeep that matched my specific criteria readily available. Being respectful of my time, she offered to look around at other dealers and to get back in touch with me once she had found a Jeep that was a match. During that time Diane made a point of contacting me to keep me updated on where they were at in the process. It didn?t take her long to locate my new Jeep and she went out of her way to acquire it for me as quickly as possible. Diane and the staff at Suburban went out of their way to prepare as much of the paperwork as possible before I arrived to pick up my new Jeep. This made the entire delivery process fast, smooth, and painless. As always, she made a point of discussing all the options on the Jeep and how they worked before I left the dealership. It?s always a bonus to have that ?old pro? feel the first time you leave the lot. I would highly recommend both Diane Marshall and Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Farmington Hills to anyone looking at a new vehicle. The entire experience will be excellent as they continue set the bar in customer care and focus.

June 15, 2015

Thank you for this truly wonderful feedback! We're overjoyed to hear how great of an experience you had with us. We always strive to go above and beyond for our customers to ensure their dealership experience is one to remember. We're pleased to hear we fulfilled that with you! We look forward to serving you again and providing you with the same outstanding customer service. Enjoy the new Jeep!

Great dealership!

by from Northville, MI |

Great place to buy a car. Super clean facility. Great staff. Our sales rep Terri Young was great. She found the car we wanted at another dealer and got it brought in. Turned in our current lease, bought our new car, all in less than an hour. Thanks.

Great place

by from Detroit michigan |

Great place clean beautiful building friendly staff

May 22, 2016

Paul, thanks for the feedback! It is great you had a positive experience with us and we hope to work with you again!

Awesome Service

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

Diane is one of the finest sales person and ofcourse she is so humble. She definitely went out of her comfort zone to make me happy as a customer. I would highly recommend to go see Diane Marshall if you are interested to buy a new car from Suburban. Not to forget Sean who assist Diane Marshall is an amazing hard working guy and he helped me all through this Deal until the end.

May 7, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that your experience with Diane was nothing but great. We strive to have the best customer service and we are pleased with the fact that she has provided that to you. We hope you continue to love your new vehicle and we can't wait to work with you again!

New vehicle

by from Redford MI |

Recently I visited the Suburban Chrysler Dodge Dealership in Farmington Hills, MI. My sales person, Dave Hamel, was very professional and knowledgeable. He took the time necessary to answer all of my questions on the vehicle I was interested in.

May 7, 2016

Chris, thank you for the feedback! It is great that Dave could answer all of the questions you had in regard to the vehicle you were looking at and could provide you with good customer service! We hope to work with you again in the future!

Great lease experience

by from West Bloomfield, Michigan |

Bob Lueckenhoff has been my salesman for the past 10 years or more. He always fines the right car at the right price. His communication skills are excellent. Suburban is lucky to have a person like Bob on their sales team. I will be for another car in the future. Thanks Bob.

May 7, 2016

Ken, thank you for the feedback and continued business! We are happy to hear that your experiences with Bob have been so enjoyable! Customer service is our top priority and it's great he has found you vehicles you love at prices that are right for you! We look forward to working with you for another 10+ years!

Great lease experience

by from West Bloomfield, Michigan |

Solid Experience

by from Metro Detroit |

I spent an entire weekend shopping for a used vehicle in the Metro Detroit area. My first stop was in Farmington Hills. This was also my final stop due to the service provided by Doug Mueller. Doug was knowledgable about the vehicles on the lot, flexible enough to allow me to drive the vehicle for my wife to see it (during final test drive) and understanding during the buying process when I had to delay things due to illness. A very good experience and The attention Doug provided exceeded that of all other sales people I met during my shopping.

May 7, 2016

Brian, thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear that Doug could provide you with the best experience and customer service! We strive to make sure the customer is satisfied in every way and we are so pleased that you have been. We hope to work with you and your wife again soon, and enjoy your new vehicle!

Great service!

by from Livonia |

Our experience was wonderful! Diane was our sales person and she was very informative, kind and fast!

May 7, 2016

It's always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience here with Diane and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Terrific Experience

by from Sterling Heights, Mi |

My salesperson was Diane Marshall and I do NOT go to anyone else. Diane has taken care of my family's car needs through two dealerships for many many years. I go where she goes. Diane is a great professional who knows how to take care of a customer. I can't imagine going somewhere else.

March 30, 2016

William, thank you for your feedback! It is so great that Diane has taken care of all your wants and needs throughout the years and we hope that continues for many more. We look forward to working with you again when you return for your next car!