Gordon Chevrolet

31850 Ford Rd., Garden City, MI 48135

New 888-856-2506
Used 888-211-6208
Service 888-532-6886

Go the extra mile to Gordon Chevrolet because we go the extra mile for you!!!

love Gordon!

by from 48111 |

My family has 7 cars from Gordon. Its always a pleasant experience. :-)

Great Sales Staff

by from Middlebury, Indiana |

Entire Dealership was very friendly & helpful. Our salesman, Matt Klepack, explained all the features of our new Sonic to our understanding and was very patient with all of our questions. Great Customer Service --which is hard to find in this day & age. Would highly recommend Gordon Chevrolet to ALL my friends & family and look forward to visiting their store in the future.

Follow up on service post

by from Canton,Mi |

On 6/27/14 I wrote a post titled terrible service department. Since that time Andrew Stewart,Asst. GM., has spoken with me. He was great and showed great concern over my issues. He assured me that my satisfaction was his priority. We have resolved my service issues and based on his concerns and past pleasant experiences I have decided to continue to do business with Gordon Chevrolet. Thank you Andrew and look forward to more pleasant contacts in the future.

Terrible service department

by from Canton,Mi |

Have a 2012 Tahoe which is under bumper to bumper warranty. While driving in four wheel auto on a snow and ice covered road a humming noise could be heard while holding a speed about 40 mph. Took it to Gordon Chevrolet three times and each time they kept my vehicle for two days. Each time I received the vehicle back saying they could not fix the car because GM would not pay them to take apart the transmission to locate the noise. The repair tech and service manager both drove the vehicle and acknowledged the noise. I was told to not drive in four wheel auto and I would not hear the noise. I called GM and they said that was crazy and they called Gordon who told them there was nothing wrong with my vehicle.I called Gordon back and spoke to their customer satisfation person who told me to bring the vehicle back in so I could satisfy my lemon law requirement. She told me they would not look at the vehicle again but to bring it in for the paperwork. The day before the appointment the service manager called and said not to bring the vehicle back to them so I called Mark Chevy in Wayne. They were great the service manager drove the vehicle and immediately knew that the pinion rod and rings were bad.The vehicle now runs like new and guess where Mark Chey got the parts to fix my vehicle? Correct Gordon Chevy. Way to go I will never buy another vehicle from you and know of at least four other people who wont also after hearing of how I was treated by you. On the other hand Mark Chevrolet now has a new customer.

Horrible Customer Service!! Never Again!!

by from Garden City, MI |

About 15 months ago I was driving and my service traction control light came on, along with a message saying that engine power was reduced. Since my vehicle was still covered under the powertrain warranty, I took it to Gordon Chevrolet... BIG MISTAKE!!! After having them fix the problem, my traction control light came on a month ago. I took it back up to Gordon since this is the second time in 15 months my service traction control light had come on. Before going up to Gordon, I called the service department and explained the situation knowing my warranty on the repair had expired. I was told that since it was the same issue, I wouldn't have to pay a diagnostic fee, but when I arrived to drop off my car I was told I'd have to pay the fee, even though I was told I didn't have to. I didn't have time to argue, I agreed to have them diagnose the issue. I dropped off the car early Wednesday morning and got a call later that day saying that the tech couldn't find the issue of the problem. They wanted to hold my car. I agreed. I didn't get a call until late Thursday afternoon saying that a sensor on my bearing was bad and it would cost $600 to replace the bearing. I went to my local mechanic, it only cost me $250. Almost immediately the light comes on again. I take it back up to Gordon saying I fixed the issue that they told me was present but the light was still on. They said there was nothing they could do, but I could pay the fee again and they'd be happy to address the issue. I was furious! Instead of throwing a fit, I took it back to my local mechanic. He told me that the bearing itself was actually fine, but the connector from the module to the sensor was actually bad. It cost me $80 with labor to fix. Gordon had my car for 2 days and failed to correctly diagnose the issue, but instead of working with me to fix it, they wanted to charge me again. I wasn't having it. That is my last time going to that horrible place. I would rather drive 5 extra miles then go to Gordon. I was also told that i would receive a callback on an estimate for a repair, but I never received one. Horrible service and I will never go there again!!!

Solid Customer Satisfaction

by from Westland, Michigan |

During the past ten-plus years that I have dealt with Gordon Chevrolet, I can truthfully say that they are the most customer-oriented dealership that I have ever encountered. And, in the few times where there have been miscommunications or any problems whatsoever, they have quickly responded to remedy the situation in a most prompt and courteous manner. I have a long-standing relationship with almost all of the staff, and I trust that it will continue for many years to come. Prior to doing business with this dealership, I was an avowed "Pontiac" user. But, when the product I was accustomed to buying was no long available, I immediately turned to Gordon Chevrolet. I have had absolutely NO regrets since making that transition to Chevrolet.

Great service, clean showroom and helpful sales

by from Westland MI |

Purchased and had my vehicle serviced here. Pleasant buying experience, service performed properly and with their loaner was never without a vehicle. A+

Great for first car

by from Westland mi |

Went here and saw joe for my first car. Great service and so helpful, will always be coming here for my future cars.

unhappy

by from Canton, MI. |

Took my car in for repairs, on Thursday the 28th of Feb 2014. Called on Monday Mar 3rd of 2014 to see if it was done, and was told scents I didn't have a appointment that the car was never looked at. Appointments are only for the wright up for service not for the mach. or the car to be fixed and scents they already wroted me up, why wouldn't they have repaired my car? So, I had to take my car to another dealer to be fixed. Had it back the next day on the 4th of Mar 2014. And Gordon's let me take my car to another dealer without even trying to take care of this. Called GM to file a complaint, then Gordon's, calls back basicly said sorry. No, what can we do to make this better or nothing just sorry. It took 4 days, no calls, to fine out my car would not be worked on because I was a drive in and did not call for a appointment. That is just not right.

BAD SERVICE CENTER

by from Canton, Michigan |

Took my car in for repairs, on Thursday the 28th of Feb 2014. Called on Monday Mar 3rd of 2014 to see if it was done, and was tolded scents I didn't have a appointment that the car was never looked at. Appointments are only for the wright up for service not for the mach. or the car to be fixed and scents they already wroted me up, why wouldn't they have repaired my car? So, I had to take my car to another dealer to be fixed. I Had it back the next day on the 4th of Mar 2014. And Gordon's let me take my car to another dealer without even trying to take care of this. Called GM to file a complaint, then Gordon's, calls back basicly said sorry. No, what can we do to make this better or nothing just sorry. It took 4 days, no calls, by Gordon to let me know anything. I had to call to fine out my car would not be worked on because I was a drive in and did not call for a appointment. That is just not right.

Great service at used side of the dealer

by from Garden city MI |

Very pleasant experience! I would buy here again and again. Dean and Dave were Very helpful and I was confident in my purchase! They weren't pushy and gave me All the info I needed to make my decision. My friend was actually in the market for For a car too and she was so please she bought a car the same day !!