Suburban Toyota Scion

Service 888-819-6833

Make the choice

Understanding Members of Toyota

by from Troy, MI |

I have never actually have taken the time to write a review on anything, but something grabbed my attention today at Suburban Toyota. So I have recently purchased a new 2014 corolla LE from a sales representative, George( who by the way is an excellent and kind person). I had a problem with my windshield wipers and had to take it in for them to look at. I drop my car off and a shuttle driver from toyota gave me a ride back home. Then i get a phone call from Tony, saying that there is a problem with the wiring, and that is why the windshield wipers are not working. He said it would cost me about $300 since it will take the 2.5 hours of labor. This is where it got interesting. He told me he could do his best to cut down the price to $250, since i have recently purchased the car and it happened because of an unfortunate accident involving icy roads. He didn't put me in the position to awkwardly ask for a discount, i didn't have to explain my situation, he already knew. I really didn't expect it. So, understanding Members of Toyota, I give you two thumbs up! Keep up the good work! (They also gave me a free Samsung tablet which i wasn't qualified to get, Long story short, i bought the car with a black friday deal, but i saw a advertisement for a Christmas deal about getting a free Samsung Tablet with the purchase of a car, so i took the advertisement in and told them i wanted one, because i bought the car only about two weeks ago, and they said no problem, here is one.)

Great Buying Experience!

by from Macomb, MI |

I'm a Toyota supplier and the treatment I received at Suburban Toyota is what I'm expected to provide to Toyota and I would expect to of a Toyota Dealer. Kamil was my sales person and was great, he took the time to show me the car and explained all the features. I can't say this about a couple other dealers in the area. I would recommend Kamil and Suburban Collection for your next vehicle purchase. This is my families 3rd vehicle we have purchased from Suburban Collection and all have been a great experience.

Never got me with the information I requested

by from Madison, IN |

Title says it all. i sent an inquiry through Cars.com and they sent me all sorts of sales propaganda, but never the information i requested.

May 21, 2014

We apologize for missing the mark on customer service during your vehicle search, and wish to improve so that we may do better going forward. We would like to work with you to address your dissatisfaction and to improve our processes. Please contact our Retail Operations Manager, Jeff Kessler, at (248) 643-8500 to discuss. Thank you!

Great Customer Service

by from Ferndale, MI |

I was in Saturday to get an oil change and a recall done. Katie Spellman who was friendly and enthusiastic to help, went over and above to help me. I misunderstood the time frame when I set up the appointment. She kept on top of what was going on and the schedule to keep me informed. When it was unclear at how many hours it would take, she arranged a car for me to get somewhere I really needed to be. I made sure my family, friends (and nay-sayers about "foreign cars) know how great the service is here each and every time. I am always treated as an important customer and very much appreciate it. Besides, you can get coffee, tea, water and usually something to munch on. If you have to spend a Saturday morning in a dealership, I would recommend this one.

A very positive experience

by from Bloomfield Hills |

Went in looking for a good used car for my teenage daughter. Drove out with a very good used Honda Civic. Dealt with a salesman named Guy who was a perfect example of exactly what you would hope for in a good salesman. Helpful, but not pushy in the slightest and very trustworthy. Had a small issue after the sale, unrelated to the purchase, and not something I would expect the dealership to be accountable for, and Guy was nonetheless extremely helpful and went the extra mile. Happy to recommend wholeheartedly.

November 13, 2013

Geoff, We're glad that we were able to find you a reliable vehicle for your daughter, and we're happy that Guy went above and beyond to make sure that you were fully satisfied with your purchase. We hope that your daughter enjoys her new car, and we look forward to working with you both again in the future.

Very Helpful/Friendly Employees!!

by from Troy, MI |

This was my first time purchasing a car and every employee that I came in contact with was friendly and helpful. They worked with my budget and accommodated me in every way possible. They were wonderful to do business with.

November 13, 2013

Thank you so much for visiting our store and allowing us to assist you! We're glad that you enjoyed your time with us, and we look forward to working with you again soon.

Treated Poorly for Accepting Free Oil Change Offer

by from Royal Oak, MI |

I will never go back to this dealership again. I went in for an oil change (I had just discovered their offer of free oil changes for Toyota's exceeding 100,000 miles). The technician left the carpet protecting paper in my car and also rifled through my glove compartment, knocked items onto my floor and left them there. I called my service advisor, Katie, to complain - no call back. I sent a contact form to the dealership - no response. I'm assuming I was treated this way because I took them up on their free offer and turned down the services they suggested I pay for. Never again, free or not.

November 6, 2013

J.W., We appreciate you making us aware of your unsatisfactory visit to our service department. We understand your frustrations and are currently researching the issue internally, as this is not the kind of service that we strive to provide to our customers, and you certainly deserve better. We sincerely apologize, and hope that you will contact our Retail Operations Manager, Daniel Boismier at (248) 643-8500 to discuss this matter further and to come up with an acceptable resolution. Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you.

Great and Genuine dealer

by from Troy, Michigan |

Today only I bought Toyota Camry from Suburban Toyota and I can say my experience was good enough to recommend other people to buy car from there.

October 22, 2013

Bhaumik, Thank you for your feedback and your business. We welcome your referrals and look forward to working with you again soon. Take care.

Great Dealer

by from Clawson michigan |

Sue haji is an excellent sales person the manager very nice and Great customer service Knowledgable , they care for their customers . Would definitely come back and refer .

October 17, 2013

Ale, Thanks for your business and for taking the time to give feedback on your great experience with Sue at our store. We look forward to working with you again, and we hope that you enjoy your new vehicle!

Friendly, & helpful

by from Royal Oak, Mi |

At first we were a little hesitant, but were happy with how smooth things went in finding our car color & interior color. We truly appreciate Sue, Dennis & Andy's efforts in making our trade in and car purchase a pleasant one.

Great Service!!

by from Troy, MI |

Jay was extremely helpful when I was looking for a used vehicle. He made sure all the paperwork was finished before I arrived and was even speaking with my credit union to make this a timely and smooth experience. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a car.