Suburban Toyota Scion

Service 888-819-6833

Make the choice

Wonderful!

by from Garden City, MI |

Working with Michael Demas has been such a joy. I never knew shopping for a car could be so fun. I've been to other dealerships and have been so bogged down with stress and indecisiveness. Michael understood my wants and needs and didn't beat around the bush, narrowing down my choices. I recommend shopping here and working with Michael. He's very friendly, personable and understanding.

December 8, 2014

Lillian, thank you for the wonderful feedback! Customer service & satisfaction is always our top priority. We're glad that you've had a such an excellent experience with us! Enjoy your new car! We look forward to working with you again!

Suburban Toyota of Troy

by from Detroit, MI |

I just bought my brand new Toyota Prius yesterday from Suburban Toyota with Mr. Nathan Ross as my car salesperson. We have 6 Toyotas in our family and this was the first time I bought from Suburban Toyota in Troy. It was an amazing professional experience with the sales man not being pushy at all. I have had interesting pushy experiences in the past with other dealerships and sales people. He answered all my questions patiently, and even picked me up from my home to finish the deal. He was very prompt and courteous throughout our encounters. Definitely recommend this place and this salesman.

April 10, 2015

Ashish, we always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear we met all of your car shopping needs when you purchased your new Prius. We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

Great dealership!

by from Troy, MI |

I had the pleasure of working with salesman Nate Ross. Nate was professional, and cared about my concerns with pricing and the ability to become qualified, and because of that he went above and beyond expectations in helping me get into my first brand new car! Nate did not pressure me, and was able to find me the perfect car based on my wants and needs, and my personality. Everyone treated me as if I mattered, and the otherwise stressful moment of signing all of the financial papers was not stressful at all! I recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle, whether new or used.

Great experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Checking in again to say Mike Goltz was extremely attentive in resolving paperwork with our BMV and we got our plate in record time. We are very happy with our car buying experience and our new Hybrid Highlander.

So far, so good

by from FW, Indiana |

Mike did a great job. We arrived from out-of-state at 11:00 and left with our new hybrid at 3:30. Mike ushered us through the buying process smoothly, coordinating the test drive, trade-in review, negotiations, finance meeting, detailing, and vehicle familiarization with professional ease. When we ran into a glitch with our registration paperwork, Mike stepped up to the plate, working with our BMV. We look forward to many miles in our vehicle from Suburban Toyota.

Great Buying Experience With Kamil at Suburban!

by from Troy, MI |

Purchasing my new Scion FRS at Suburban Toyota in Troy, MI was a very pleasant and easy buying experience thanks to the friendly and knowledable help of my salesman Kamil Abdulllah! He went out of his way to help me finalize my purchase even with the odd work schedule that I have. Thanks to him and the staff at Suburban, my dream of owning a little sportscar has come to fruition and I am in seventh heaven every time I get behind the wheel of my new Scion FRS!

March 7, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind review! On behalf of the entire Suburban Toyota Scion Team, we are extremely happy to have you as a customer. Enjoy your new FRS in good health! Jeff Kessler Operations Manager

Awesome buying experience from Ms. Leng Huang!

by from Troy, MI |

EXCELLENT BUYING PROCEDURE. HAPPY WITH MY NEW CAR. I WILL DEFINITELY GO BACK TO LENG NEXT TIME.

March 7, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind review! I am happy to hear that Leng took good care of you. On behalf of the entire Suburban Toyota Scion Team, we are extremely happy to have you as a customer. Enjoy your new vehicle in good health! Jeff Kessler Operations Manager

Great experience at Suburban Toyota

by from Troy, MI |

I was shopping for a new truck and had been to several dealers in the area. My experience at Suburban Toyota was by far the best and, despite having the Toyota Tacoma near the bottom of my list at the beginning of my shopping experience, I was so satisfied with the knowledge, service, and ultimately the deal I was presented by Nathan Ross and his crew, that we ended up with a new Toyota Tacoma and are very happy with the results. They bent over backwards to provide us with our unique list of requirements and we will definitely start with this dealership when we are shopping for a vehicle in the future.

March 7, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind review! I am really glad to hear that Nathan took such good care of you. On behalf of the entire Suburban Toyota Scion Team, we are extremely happy to have you as a customer. Enjoy your new Tacoma in good health! Jeff Kessler Operations Manager

Great Dealership, Outstanding Service

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

I went to Suburban Toyota, met with Nathan Ross a Sales person, gave great service, a good price on the new Highlander XLE, met with sales manager I was offered excellent price for my trade in, more than other dealers offered me. Nathan was very straight forward tried to get me any discounts that applied, was always accessible. They told that the car that I was interested will be in within a couple of days, and it did come in, they called as soon as it came, put a sold sign on it, without me even put a deposit, everyone was very professional, never felt like I was being hassled to buy, this is the kind of dealership I like to buy from. Plus they got me the best finance rate possible. I can't ask more than that from a dealership

Great experience

by from Madison Heights, MI |

I had a great experience buying my Certified Pre-Owned Camry from this dealership. My salesperson Kurt was very professional, helpful and friendly. I will definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Great service