Suburban Toyota Scion

Service 888-819-6833

Make the choice

Great Service

by from Detroit MI |

Working with Jay Edwards was a pleasure. Jay was kind, professional, and knowledgable. He was patient with my wife and myself. He took time to explain the process step by step. He made us feel like family. I will do business with him again and would recommend anyone looking to purchase a car to call Jay Edwards at Suburban Toyota.

June 15, 2015

Congratulations on the new car! We always strive to make the car buying process as smooth as possible for our customers. Customer service is our number one priority, and we hope to serve you again in the future!

Buying New Car Was Fun

by from Sterling Heights, Michigan |

Suburban Toyota Sales Representative, Mr. Mike Goltz, helped us buying a new SUV. Mike was friendly and very patient in answering all questions. We visited three times their showroom before making our decision. Each time mike was courteous and ensured that all our questions were answered. I highly recommend anyone call Mr.Mike Goltz at Suburban Toyota, Troy, Michigan, for assistance.

June 30, 2015

We are pleased to hear that we answered all of your questions and that your experience with us was enjoyable. Enjoy the new SUV, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

New Car !

by from Troy, Mi |

Shopping many weeks for a new used car online, i spotted the car of my dreams. I test drove it the next day, and drove it home the following day :) i never bought a car from a dealer before. Jay Edwards made it very easy and fast! Thanks!!!

June 30, 2015

We're delighted to hear that we were able to find you your dream car! We always strive to find our customers the perfect vehicle at the right price. We hope you are loving your new vehicle, and we look forward to serving you again!

Great Service

by from East Lansing, MI |

Working with Jay Edwards of Suburban Toyota was wonderful. I had been looking all over for a Lincoln MKX loaded; the model before the body change over in 2011. This dealership had one in great condition with a one time owner. Jay was helpful, kind and not pushy like some of those car salesmen are that just make you want to run out of the dealership. They ran my application on the previous day so that when I got there everything was taken care of and all the documents were ready to sign. I was in and out of there in no time! Very wonderful experience! The only reason I'm giving them 4 stars instead of 5 is because I was informed that its their policy to not give used purchased vehicles a full tank of gas. I thought that was common courtesy for dealerships to give you a newly purchased vehicle on a FULL tank of gas no matter if the car you're buying is new or used. I got my MKX on a little under 3/4 of a tank :/ This in NO WAY reflects my experience with Jay though, he was awesome!

June 5, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your new Lincoln MKX and your experience met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we hope to serve you again in the future!

Excellent Customer Service Totally Satisfied

by from Troy, MI |

I have bought the 2012 Honda Accord LX-P of $36k miles one owner vehicle from this dealer and overall I am satisfied with the customer service and the price. I would definitely recommend to visit. Thanks!!!!

June 5, 2015

Thanks for the feedback! We always strive to find our customers the perfect vehicle at the right price. We're glad to hear we fulfilled that, and we look forward to serving you again. Enjoy the new 2012 Honda Accord LX-P!

Amazing Environment

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

Charlie Chang is an awesome salesperson and by the end of the interaction, I felt as if he was my friend! My mom went to the dealership first to look for a car after we had a not so pleasant experience at another dealership. He immediately greeted her and listened to her as she explained the types of cars I was interested in and what I was looking for. When I got there, he was friendly and immediately showed me two cars. One of the cars he picked was exactly what I wanted and I purchased it. He expedited the process quickly. I will definitely recommend people to this dealership and tell them to ask for Charlie!

June 5, 2015

We're happy to hear that you were so satisfied with your dealership experience! We always strive to make the car buying process as painless as possible for our customers. Congratulations on the new vehicle, and we hope to serve you again in the future!

great service

by from troy, michigan |

I walked in looking to lease a care, but ended financing a toyota corolla pre-owned 2013 for a very reasonable price. Worked with Kalil and he was very patient and guided me all the way through for a recent graduate that has never really bought a car. He even personally picked me up from my place to pick up the car, since I did not have a second person to help me out. Also they were willing to work with me, being an immigrant on a work visa, something that not all dealers do. Overall it was a good experience

June 5, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're delighted to hear we were able to meet all of your needs in your first car buying experience. Customer service & satisfaction is a top priority here, and we're pleased to hear your first experience with us was truly enjoyable. Enjoy your new 2013 Toyota Corolla, and we look forward to serving you again!

Amazing Staff

by from South Lyon, MI |

I had a fantastic experience at this dealership. Kamil Abdullah spent a lot of time helping me with my new lease and made everything possible. The staff that worked on my lease stayed at the dealership until everything was complete even though the dealership closed while I was there.

June 5, 2015

We're very happy to hear you had a pleasurable experience with us. We always strive to meet all of our customers car shopping needs to ensure they are receiving the perfect vehicle! Congratulations on the new car, and we hope to serve you again in the near future!

Great Overall Experience

by from Warren, MI |

Everyone I worked with from the Salesman to the Finance department was awesome. Everyone was knowledgeable, informative, and very pleasant to work with. I would purchase a car from here again, and I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

June 5, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! We always work diligently with our customers to ensure they receive the perfect vehicle equipped with all their car shopping needs. We want our customers to leave satisfied just like yourself. We're glad you had an enjoyable dealership experience and we look forward to serving you again!

Great deal

by from Bloomfield, mi |

My sales person was lazer volaj. Great guy not pushy at all. We were able to come to a good number to purchase the Prius c option 2. Financing was at 0 percent apr and it took only half hr to get the paperwork done.

June 5, 2015

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad your experience here was truly a pleasurable one and that we were able to find you the perfect vehicle at the right price. Enjoy the new Prius, and we look forward to working with you again!

Review of experience with Suburban Toyota Scion

by from Keego Harbor, MI |

I recently leased a 2015 Rav 4. We now have two Rav 4s, the other being a 2009. Nathan Ross, the sales-person with whom I worked, was very peasant and helpful, and I did test him, changing my mind on several things along the way. I even wanted a different color at the last minute, and it posed no problem. He even set up the Blue tooth feature with my cell phone. I have been involved with SUburban Toyota Scion, for sales and service, for over six years, and Nathan continued the positive experience.