Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

200 W Ann Arbor Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170

New 877-730-6970
Used 866-594-3085
Service 888-398-8360

Get Your Best Shot At Dick Scott!

New car review

by from Westland,MI |

This is the 3rd vechicle I have bought from this dealership and all of my purchases have been above board. I have dealt with the parts dept. since 1998 and have to say that too have one of the best parts managers in the business, I would like to thank Kent Linden for all the hep over the years. I would also like to thank Jason Scott ,Jacin Lohman, Eric Roundy for the help they provided with my new car. I would also like to thank Harley Woods in Service and the Mechanics Ron and,Moe. I would reccomend this dealership for all your Dodge needs or new or used car pusrchase thanks charles Minzey

Great Impression

by from Plymouth, MI |

Dave was very professional and informative and provided us with a lot a options to choose from. We visited a number of different dealerships, but Dave went above and beyond to find us the right car. Loved that he could communicate with me via texting as well. Will definitely recommend to others.

Very friendly staff

by from Plymouth, MI |

Very friendly staff. Great people to work with. Very helpful. will recommend to friends and family.

August 21, 2014

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation! We hope you have been enjoying your new vehicle!

great customer service

by from detroit, mi |

The ombience if the dealership is very nice and they have great efficient customer service. I plan on buying a car fromtthe lot in September

August 21, 2014

Thank you for your kind review of your recent visit to our dealership! We look forward to being able to assist you with your vehicle purchase this fall!

Great Sales experience

by from Plymouth, MI |

My experience at Dick Scott was wonderful. Larry Welsh was knowledgeable and extremely helpful with my questions. Everything was easy from the sale with Larry to the financing with Carlos.

August 23, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy that Larry and Carlos were able to help you with your new vehicle! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

helpful and very friendly

by from Plymouth, MI |

I've bought 2 cars from Antwone in the past 3 months. They do a great job at this dealership. Reasonable, helpful and very friendly.

August 23, 2014

Congratulations on both your new vehicles! We are happy that Antwone was able to assist you with both your vehicle purchases and appreciate your kind review of our dealership! We hope you are enjoying both your new cars!

Very Helpful, Honest, and Forthcoming

by from Plymouth, MI |

David was very helpful, honest, and forthcoming. He made our car-buying experience very enjoyable. We feel we have the best vehicle for the best price. We would use him again for another purchase and would recommend him to our friends and family.

August 23, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for your kind review of your recent experience with our dealership and David! We hope you have been enjoying your new vehicle!

Very friendly

by from Plymouth, MI |

Jacin took the time to explain everything. He was very helpful in finding the car with options and price in mind. Very friendly.

August 6, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are glad Jacin was able to find you exactly what you were looking for and hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Great Dealership

by from Plymouth, MI |

Bob Borkowski was one of if not the best car salesman I've ever dealt with. Very pleasant and very professional.

August 5, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Very Friendly and Helpful

by from Plymouth, MI |

We have been buying our vehicles for years at Dick Scott Dodge and this time was no different. Larry always takes great care of us. He is very knowledgable about the vehicles, never pressures us or rushes us into a decision. My husband and I are very pleased with our new vehicle, as well as our trade in price on our dodge caravan. Everyone in the dealership is very friendly and helpful. We will be back. Thanks Larry!

August 6, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for your review of your recent visit with Larry at our dealership! We are happy to have helped! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Very pleasant

by from Plymouth, MI |

Very pleasant, yet business like. Dave Gothe was friendly and knowledgeable from start to finish.

August 6, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!