Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

200 W Ann Arbor Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170

New 877-730-6970
Used 866-594-3085
Service 888-398-8360

Get Your Best Shot At Dick Scott!

New car review

by from Westland,MI |

This is the 3rd vechicle I have bought from this dealership and all of my purchases have been above board. I have dealt with the parts dept. since 1998 and have to say that too have one of the best parts managers in the business, I would like to thank Kent Linden for all the hep over the years. I would also like to thank Jason Scott ,Jacin Lohman, Eric Roundy for the help they provided with my new car. I would also like to thank Harley Woods in Service and the Mechanics Ron and,Moe. I would reccomend this dealership for all your Dodge needs or new or used car pusrchase thanks charles Minzey

Fantastic Experience

by from Plymouth, MI |

Bob did a great job helping us find the right car.

December 17, 2014

Thank you for your review and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope you are enjoying it!

Fantastic Experience

by from Plymouth, MI |

Obtaining a vehicle with the features we were seeking was good. However, at the point of payment, there was a bottleneck that resulted in us spending nearly three hours at the dealership from the time we arrived, to when we paid for the vehicle, to when we left. As for the sales experience, Antwone Bedford has a good demeanor for a salesman. Having spoken with him during several previous visits to the dealership as we narrowed down our choices, he did the little things well. For example, one visit to the dealership, when speaking with him in the showroom, I inquired about the features on a vehicle out on the lot. He subsequently ran out to the lot to obtain the VIN for the vehicle so he could print out the sticker on the car. While it may be a small gesture, his hustle on this occasion conveyed that he was a hard worker and that he valued my time. I think he would benefit from becoming more familiar with select vehicle features, such as setting up UConnect accounts, etc. but overall, I think he did a good job with this transaction on the sales end. However, and as my wife and I conveyed to him, we still have some trepidation about the service department at Dick Scott Dodge based on unfavorable experiences we had with our Dodge Grand Caravan 5+ years ago, which were so bad, we would not even consider purchasing nor servicing our vehicles at Dick Scott Dodge for many years. It is our hope that past issues in the service department have been remedied and that when we take our vehicle in for service, we can trust and have confidence in the service department, contrary to past experiences.

December 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave you comments about your experiences at our dealership. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Great Experience Here!

by from Plymouth, MI |

Antwone was very helpful throughout the sales process. When I came into the dealership, I wasn't sure which model I was interested in purchasing. Antwone allowed me to test drive three different models, put together prospective financing packages for each so I could compare my options, and was incredibly knowledgeable about the various features of each vehicle. He was also able to help me offset some of the financial burden associated with registering my new car. Due to the fact I live in Chicago and not Michigan, I have to pay the difference in sales tax (3.5%) plus a few hundred dollars worth of fees out-of-pocket in order register the vehicle in IL; this is a sizeable chunk of money, especially considering I had just spent $850 that morning to fix my trade-in vehicle's throttle body. Antwone was able to work with his manager to offer financial assistance in the form of a rebate check, which will help me immensely in paying the required taxes & fees. I really appreciate the time Antwone spent with me, his patience as I contemplated my options, and his willingness to go above and beyond to help me find the vehicle that best fit my needs, wants, and budget. I will definitely seek him out when I am ready to purchase my next Chrysler!

December 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent experience with Antwone and our dealership. We are happy that Antwone was able to find the right deal and vehicle to fit all your needs! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Great service and honesty

by from Plymouth, MI |

Two words " HOLLY MARKS" before the service dept could swap out a cracked rim on my 2012 Charger R/T Holly had it traded in and my new 200S getting prepped, I've bought lots of new cars, that's the fasted deal I've ever made. Holly's a class act, she has a customer for life and so does Dick Scott as long as Holly is there.

November 29, 2014

Congratulations on your new 200S! We are so happy to hear that Holly was able to make your purchase so quick and easy! We hope you have been enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to your next visit with us!

Very positive experience

by from Plymouth, MI |

Bob was wonderful! There was no "high pressure" sales. This was my first positive experience in buying a car. I will come here again. Thank you!

November 21, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy that Bob was able to find you what you were looking for and hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Very good buying experience

by from Plymouth, MI |

Larry was awesome and the finance manager very awesome no haggle best car buying exsperience I've ever had and would recommend every one to dick Scott and Larry Walsh

November 18, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad that Larry was able to find you what you were looking for. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Plymouth, MI |

Jason was able to help us find the right car while we were out of town. He was also able to deliver our cars to us, which was great help.

November 13, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad to have been able to make your purchase experience quick and easy!

Very helpful and friendly

by from Plymouth, MI |

Very helpful and friendly. Dave provided unpressured service. We would definitely purchase another car from him.

November 7, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are glad the Dave was able to help you with your new vehicle purchase. We hope you have been enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to your next visit with us!

Great Impression

by from Plymouth, MI |

My experience with everyone I encountered at the dealership was a very pleasant one, all were helpful with selecting a car I wanted that fit into my budget as well as having most features I would have liked.

November 6, 2014

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad to have been able to help you find what you were looking for in a vehicle and within your budget. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

very good experience

by from Plymouth, MI |

The entire purchase process was a very good experience.The cooperation of the staff members mentioned above is greatly appreciated.Everyone was very helpful in understanding my needs and patient while the purchase options were taken into consideration.

October 31, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are glad to have had the opportunity to be a part of your purchase and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!