Overland Park Mazda

New 888-460-3440 New 888-460-3440
Used 888-846-9318 Used 888-846-9318
Service 888-443-7320 Service 888-443-7320

Destination Happiness

Wonderful used car buying experience !!!!

by from Leavenworth , Kansas |

If you are going to buy a used car, go see these guys first and give them a shot. Lee is the best and will give you a great deal!!

great customer service, really good

by from prairie village Ks 66208 |

Thank you for a great car ż experience and expertise knowledge and customer service. Great quality control. Roger Bray in service was very friendly and professional Car ż was ready 12 min. Earlier than expected. Great job

the best car dealership in town

by from Kansas City Missouri |

the best dealership in town customer service excellent instantly got me into a brand new 2016 and I was on my way great job Auto Group I am going to have a happy new year żżżż

Great Salesman John

by from Dallas, TX |

I really appreciate when a salesman does NOT treat me like dumb woman. You'd think that was just back in the 50s but after shopping for a car this past month it's still alive and well in used cars. NOT HERE THOUGH. John was just exceptional. He was straight forward and honest. He wasn't pushy and I'd feel comfortable sending any woman to him to get a good deal. I have told many people already about his great customer service and how the next car I buy is definately from him.

Not Pleased

by from Kansas City, MO |

I have purchased many cars over the years, and this by far has been the worst. I normally like buying cars, and have fun. But Overland Park Mazda has taken that all away. First off I could car less how long you have been selling cars, and how great you are, and your dealership. You, sound just like another typical car sales person. The lack of communication in that dealership is unreal. The right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing. The lady answering the phones is very rude, and sounds very unhappy to be there. Sorry, I inconvenience you when I call. My overall experience so far has me not recommending this dealership to anyone.

Ryan O'Conner

by from Wichita, Kansas |

I am from Wichita and have had bad experiences with car dealers before, so I was not real trusting of buying from a distance again. I worked with Ryan over the period of at least a week. He always got back to me when I needed information and made everything very easy to do. Sight unseen, I traded my car in and bought a car from the Overland Park Mazda dealership and Ryan and I am very happy with my car and my experience.

Endorsing salesman Ryan O'Conner andthedealership

by from Overland Park, KS |

I'm writing my review of salesman Ryan O'Conner. Our need was immediate and had in its sights a 2003 Subaru for 89K mileage on the internet. Since it was over the weekend I left voicemail and e-mail on my interest. Ryan got in touch with me first thing Monday and indicated the car would be receiving brake work most of the day. Upon my availability we got together at about 5:45 pm Monday on August 4 while the car was still on the rack. Nothing daunted we waited while the mechanics test drove it, and then Ryan directed me to get in as soon as they stepped out of it. I was tickled to test drive it knowing that there were other people already poised and prepped to drive it as well. So, I actually was impressed by his aggressive approach to getting me a test drive. Might have been difficult if he had not. Soon as that was complete and my satisfaction earned by the test drive, I was ready to buy it per internet price but the management was keeping protocol by allowing another party to also give it the go around as they may have been ahead of me for looking at it. Since other party could not move on it, I was able to buy the car outright that evening and picked it up the next morning. I realize that certain areas were not part of this transaction like a trade-in or negotiation on price. It was obvious that this one would sell at the internet price so I went with it and managed to buy the vehicle. Ryan was totally appropriate and on top of every good thing so that I was able to get my car and our objective--a fairly low mileage older Subaru. My hat's off to him, and I hope I can deal with him again someday. Wesley Loewen

The only place to get a Mazda!

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

Amazing dealership!!! Everything was so easy. Highly recommend Ryan O'Connor! I was quoted a price over the phone and came in to find the price was real. It was by far lower than the other place. Bought a new Mazda3. It really does get 40mpg. Already been in for scheduled maintenance. Service is just as awesome. Really shouldn't go anywhere else. Great dealer, great service, great car! Thank you Ryan, you're truly a professional!

Great car buying experience

by from Omaha |

Buying a car on the Internet can be a little scary but I saw that Ryan O'Connor at overland park mazda had raving reviews so I contacted him personally. He became my eyes on the ground from a distance. Everything was as he had stated and I love my pre-owned infinit fx. Ryans commutation was great and the supporting associates made my car buying experience very easy. Thank you to Ryan and all the supporting staff at overland park Mazda.

Overland Park Mazda responded to this review

August 8, 2014

Glad we got everything buttoned up and you were a pleasure to work with as well. Thanks for making the trip and I hope you are loving the new FX! Regards, Ryan O'Connor

Review of Ryan O'Connor : Salesman at OP Mazda

by from Mission, Kansas |

I worked w/ Ryan over a 3 day period and it was the best used or new car experience I have had after purchasing over 7 vehicles in last 2 decades. While Ryan's gallant efforts did not result in a sale,(no fault of his), I wanted to write a review on his behalf because he is one of the best. Ryan's consistent professionalism coupled with his easy-going,friendly nature make him the perfect salesperson. He never once balked at any requests I posed to him. From accomodating my daughter's test drive,past his scheduled work hours, to immediatly addressing a minor oil leak that I noticed, Ryan easily dealt with the issues and my questions.He had accurate and truthful answers to everything. Not once did I feel pressured by Ryan to "close" or make a decision. He followed up with me in an appropriate amount of time only to verify if all my questions,concerns were being addressed. Retain and promote this Associate ASAP.

Overland Park Mazda responded to this review

August 8, 2014

Thanks for the kind words! I appreciated working with you too. Regards, Ryan O'Connor