Hendrick Acura Overland Park

7727 E Frontage Rd, Overland Park, KS 66204

New 866-984-0229 New866-984-0229
Used 866-984-0223 Used866-984-0223
Service 866-984-0232 Service 866-984-0232

It's all about the customer experience!

Patient, attentive, respectful, and not too pushy.

by from Wichita,Ks |

Ed Plisner made the buying process simple. His easy going personality allowed me to make the discussion I thought was right. I love my new car and I will be a return customer.

April 20, 2015

Thanks so much for your positive feedback!! Ed and the team are glad that you had a great experience at Hendrick Acura Overland Park! We look forward to seeing you in the future! Thanks, Your Hendrick Acura Team!

Salesman

by from blue Springs mo |

Greetings; this note is regarding Sean Kelly. Do I need to say more! Well let's begin with his receptive and listening attitude. Sean heard what we needed and wanted. Sean balanced our thoughts and gave us options. Consistency and a great love for the transition was a big factor that Sean exhibited. You see, we had already done our homework and Sean did not try to second guess us (integrity). I will share that we would have purchased another car if that had been compromised, So thank you. We are happy. We will share our new toy for others to see, not drive(smile). Sean's patience and insight regarding the transition was great. I did not want to be pressured even tho I may have pressured him LOL. In the end, Sean provided us his assurance that he could have some areas adjusted to meet our budget. Sean's WORD was Gold. Now we own a Hendrix vehicle. Go Sean and get your raise. You deserve it and the company should be proud of your positive character traits of trust, honesty, perseverance, insight, etc.

Impressive Customer Service

by from Merriam, KS |

We have been searching for months for a larger car for our growing family. We found a few cars that we were interested in through cars.com and decided we wanted to take them for a test drive. When we got to the dealership, we were greeted by Shane Pak. We were very impressed with her sweet and helpful nature. She wasn't pushy at all and asked all of the right questions to help us find the car that would fit our needs in our price range.

Luke McCrumb, Client Advisor

by from Overland Park, KS |

I bought a 2016 Acura RDX from Luke McCrumb today, May 13th. I was very pleased with working with him -- he was both professional and thorough in explaining the various transactions being processed. Had also been very helpful and thorough in earlier explaining how various controls worked on the car. I would highly recommend Luke McCrumb as a service advisor!

Looking for pre-owned car

by from Kansas city |

Arrived at my schedule appointment time, no one aware of my appointment. I made appointment to be efficient , car was not ready. Rob, salesman, was polite. His manager was quirky. Manager uncomfortable during price negotiations. I didn't buy car.

Superior Acura (Shane Pak - Sales Adviser) 5 STARS

by from Kansas City,MO |

My Sales Adviser (Shane Pak) was absolutely awesome!! She made the experience very seamless and there was no hassling. I would recommend her to anyone and definitely go back.

Simple and Easy!

by from Prairie Village, Kansas |

I wish all car buying experiences could be this simple and easy! Rob Hagman and the entire team at Hendrick were great to work with! P.S.- The popcorn is great too!

October 23, 2015

We are so glad you had such a positive experience at Hendrick Acura Overland Park! We pride ourselves in exceeding our customer's expectation. We look forward to seeing you in the future! Thanks, Your Hendrick Acura Team

good dealer

by from lenexa ks |

i came in to buy 2016 mdx and got a good deal same day and Lee made the process really easy...will shop there again thanks

August 11, 2015

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! We are happy you had the pleasure of working with Lee-enjoy your new MDX and we hope to have you back in soon!! Sincerely, Hendrick Acura Overland Park

Excellent new car buying experience

by from Blue Springs, Mo |

Belinda Mulligan made new car buying a surprisingly enjoyable experience. She was patient when I changed the model and made me feel she only wanted me to be happy with the choice. I was impressed with everyone I met at the dealership and will be traveling from Blue Springs to Overland Park for my service as well.

August 11, 2015

Carolyn, thank you so much for your positive words about your enjoyable experience with us! Belinda is a wonderful member of our team and we are thrilled you had the pleasure of working with her! See you in again soon!! Sincerely, Hendrick Acura Overland Park

First Time Acura Buyer

by from Overland Park, KS |

The dealership did a great job of not being too 'pushy', which I value greatly. Ed Plisner, salesman, listened to what we wanted in a car (we weren't 100% certain yet) and took the time to take us out in a brand new TLX. It was great as he didn't waste too much time talking about the car - he let the drive speak for itself, while pointing out the options and aspects of the car one may overlook without a 'trained eye'. Eventhough the dealership was closing when we returned, he was willing to allow us a test drive of a preowned TL, after hours! That was great service as we have two small kids at home and time without the children to run errands such as this is hard to come by. We weren't ready to buy at that time and Ed followed up over the next week or so enough to show he wanted our business, but not too much to be annoying. He also followed up with information related to 2014 TLs that were coming on the sales floor as that is what we decided we wanted. Ultimately, we did buy a nearly new 2014 TL, which was coming out of their loaner program. Ed was pretty straight forward on the negotiations as was the manager that day. They offered above what I was expecting for my tradein and didn't inspect it with a microscope like some other dealers. Closing day was pretty efficient (again, helpful with having the two young kids). They had the car detailed and waiting in the showroom to look over. The paperwork took a little time, but not much. Their financing department was able to get better rates than USAA and other financing sources I checked (my credit is very strong, so their ability to source better rates was impressive). Ed threw in the all weather mats, which I believe is a 'standard' for preowned cars there. The closing process was relatively smooth and low pressure, for the most part. The sales pitch for the additional 'warranties' was a little off putting, but that is where dealerships make a lot of money, so I understand. Ultimatey, when I said I wasn't interested, the sales pitch was backed off. In all, I didnt feel pressured, which is refreshing in a car dealership. Ed spent the time going over the features of the car again before I left. He offered and did set up my phone blutooth and other items. He also gave me a few courtesy follow up calls to make sure everything was satisfactory. All in all, had a very pleasant experience. Felt the team treated me with respect and was fairly transparent and friendly throughout the process. Again, didn't feel pressured like I did at other dealerships. I get the feeling that Hendrick truly values their clients and is willing to go the extra mile to make them happy.

April 20, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your great experience at Hendrick Acura of Overland Park. We pride ourselves in exceeding our customers expectations!! We look forward to seeing you in our dealership in the future. Thanks, Your Hendrick Acura team!