Bob Allen Ford

9239 Metcalf, Overland Park, KS 66212

New 888-385-3083
Used 877-529-8575
Service 866-688-3449

All Ford's are Created Equal, it's the Dealer that Makes the Difference!

New Truck!!!!

by from Overland Park Kansas |

simple and smooth process for buying this vehicle. I was undecided on what I wanted and this team found me a great vehicle for my family's needs. thank you Ray Blanco and Tim Smith

Bob Allen Ford responded to this review

June 13, 2014

It's humbling to know we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Ray and Tim went above and beyond for you; it is just an example of why they are such a great asset to our team. We will make sure they hear of your kind words. All of us at Bob Allen Ford await your return. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us that you are a happy customer. We are glad we could help make the buying smoother. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Best Regards, Ron Hamilton General Sales Manager

dale was fantastic to do business with thanks

by from shawnee mission ks |

Bob Allen Ford and their employees are the best in the Kansas City area. Dale Johnson is the friendliest salesman I have ever met and my car buying experience has been exceptional. I have been bringing my Ford Mustang to Bob Allen for service for about 3 years and the service department is also the best.

Customer

by from Overland Park, Kansas |

My experience with Bob Allen Ford was great. Jerome, the salesman helped me with what I was interested in and gave me options on pricing. I decided to lease and am happy with my selection.

Dale Johnson was such a blessing to work with

by from overland park kansas |

Dale was such a pleasure to work with. At no time did he ever pressure us or make us feel like we had to buy a car from him. We are very picky people, most salesman would turn up their noses and refuse to work with us for that reason. Not Dale he was so patient and kind to me and my husband. He made sure to answer all of our questions and addressed any of our concerns we had. I know there are lots of salesman out in the auto industry today, but not like Dale. He is truly one of the few salesman who care more about his customers than he does the all-mighty buck. Thank you Dale and Bob Allen Ford. What a great group of professionals. Hats off to all of you.

Great Experience

by from Shawnee, KS |

Debbie Ivie was our sales person and she was great to us. I was apprehensive of the car buying experience, but overall it was fairly simple and I was very pleased with result. The staff was all very friendly and helpful. I left there feeling like I got the best deal possible. Debbie spent the time explaining all the features to us and was very helpful. There was no hassle and I would recommend her to any of my friends and family. I will come back for my next purchase.

Hank treated us wanderful at bob allen ford

by from olathe ks |

I would definitely come back to Bob Allen ford. I felt comfortable, and was treated with respect. From the time Hank greeted us, and the time we left was great. Thank you again Bob Allen Ford!

Great Experience

by from Overland Park, KS |

I had been searching for a car for a couple weeks. I went to several dealerships and Carmax. The salesman at one dealership were absolute jerks so even though they were going to give me a good deal I refused to give them a sale. Jerome at Bob Allen Ford was great. He was knowledgeable, really nice, and I never felt like he was trying to sell me a car. He highlighted the features and let the car sell itself. He wasn't a typical pushy sales person which I really appreciated. In fact none of the people I encountered were typical sales people. They would offer me upgrades or additional features but as soon as I declined that was that. This was my first experience at Bob Allen Ford but it most certainly will not be my last.

Great service, pleasant experience

by from Grain Valley, MO |

Had been searching for a specific vehicle and found it on Cars.com. I requested more information via e-mail and Jerry responded to me promptly. Went in to test drive, and bought it that same day. Jerry was very friendly, knowledgeable and willing to work with our budget. We did not feel pressured during the sales process and it was refreshing to talk to someone friendly as opposed to an overly aggressive "sales guy". My husband tele-commutes for work and had to take several phone calls while we were there. Jerry and the other staff at Bob Allen were quite patient and accommodating about that as well. Overall lovely experience and we will definitely recommend Bob Allen Ford.

Great customer service, prompt and efficent

by from Utica Mo |

The staff at Bob Allen Ford made the purchase of my 2014 Fusion a great experience. the staff was very knowledgeable, friendly and efficient.

Awesome Dealer

by from Kansas City, KS |

We purchased a 2014 Fiesta in March. Jerome was our sales person. We were so impressed with the dealership, Jerome, the buying process and the friendly, family feel of the dealership, we returned to purchase a F150 for winter, for hauling, and for long, comfortable trips. Our salesperson Debbie Ivie was just as remarkable as Jerome. Debbie knows her cars (and trucks) and with a few well placed general questions determined we needed both a working truck, dependable 4 wheel transporation for winter and a comfortable vehicle for our travel needs. The experience was pleasant and fun. We loved taking our new truck home the same day.

Friendly, patient sales people

by from Overland Park, Kansas |

Debbie Ivie and Jerome Tolliver were patient and knowledgeable. I unexpectedly had to buy a new vehicle. The service staff and the sales staff were great. They were patient and friendly through out the process. Thanks for the wonderful experience.