Hertrich's Capitol

New 888-517-1507
Used 888-248-3221
Service 888-259-4689

Shop Hertrich's and Save

My Used 2003 Ram 1500. Great Experience.

by from Dover DE |

When I saw this truck I said to myself this truck fits my needs 100%. I saw the truck before it was officially available to sale due to after they did an inspection they worked repairs and while it took a couple days I am happy with the work they did and have taken two long distance trips with it already and the truck runs strong and everything works great. They worked around my schedule and I had to push for the sale being the truck was still in the intake stage and getting prepared for sale. I was not going to risk losing this truck to another buyer.

Great company to work with !!

by from Berkshire, NY |

I spent a lot of time looking for the car I wanted online and the one I found was at Hertrich's Capitol which is almost 300 miles from where I live. I drove down there to look at it and loved the car, it was exactly what I was looking for. Tina took care of us and everyone in the dealership was very friendly; the manager came up to us and thanked us for driving all the way down there to purchase a car from them. They made us feel right at home and the deal was painless; I got what I wanted for my trade and drove my new car home later that day. I enjoyed doing business with them; there was no pressure and no double talk which I have run into at dealers in my area. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy a used or new car!

Expensive repairs that don't last

by from Rehoboth beach, Delaware |

I got my 2006 jeep liberty for a good price, but it was all downhill from there. I've driven only 8000 miles in the 9 months that I've had it and in that period first I've had to bring it back for leaking oil and motoring rotors in two different instances. Both times it took a long time to get the car serviced. Last month my car started to make grinding sounds when braking and after bringing it back again they indicated that my calipers had seized and I had a leaking power steering hose. The seizes calipers had led to my rotors being eaten completely. The repair cost was $820 for $150 in parts (1 caliper and brake pads) and rest labor. I indicated that I was amazed with that there where issues again with parts that had had issues and have been repaired before, but they said that these parts can go any time. Even if I've only driven the car for 8000 miles. I ended up saying that I would take the car somewhere else when they indicated that they felt the car was unsafe to drive. I took it somewhere else anyway and the car got fixed (with both calipers being replaced plus brake pads and rotors) for $430. I will not go back to hertrich ever, and I won't recommend it to anyone else. And don't trust the positive reviews you read. They offer free oil changes if you give positive reviews after buying a vehicle so that's why it looks so good. Too bad there's a big difference sometimes in looking good vs being good...

Didn't even know I could afford a new used car

by from delaware |

Great company. Purchased a new used vehicle from Hertrich of Dover and have already refered my friends and family to go check out Tina. She really worked a Great deal for me. It was a painless processes and she did all the haggling from me. There was no high preasure sale pitch either. I am so glad I stopped in. I recommend you to stop in as well. And tell Tina that Carol sent you. 5 star sales and service.

Bought new car

by from Lewes, DE |

excellent car buying experience working with Luis and Eric

Great buying experience!

by from Camden, DE |

I had a really positive buying experience with Hertrich Capitol. My sales rep, Christine, was very friendly and welcoming. I told them upfront what I was looking for and she presented me with cars that fit my requirements. She did not try to push anything on me that wouldn't work. Eric and Matt worked with the bank to get my payments where I needed them. They gave me a tour of the service department so I know where to come in the future for maintenance. It is a nice facility and everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely return for future purchases.

Great Dealership

by from Smyrna, DE |

We just bought a Mazda3 from Hertrich. It couldn't have been a better experience. We would buy from them again.

Best experience buying a car to date

by from Magnolia, Delaware |

I traded in my vehicle for a 2013 Mazda 3. Jordan Starke was my Sales Rep and was great to deal with. He gave me a tour of the facility including the Service area- very clean and more bays than I have ever seen before. In fact, everyone I dealt with was pleasant and courteous. While dealing with the Finance Dept Jordan emptied the contents for my old car into my new one. He even put the Tom Brady jersey I had on my drivers seat of my old car onto my new one! I really didn't expect that at all! Oh, did I mention I love the car? Well done folks!

Great Buying Experience

by from Houston DE |

The last thing on my mind when I visited the DE State Fair was buying a car. That changed when I saw the cars and met Jerry. I was there on a Thursday and bought my car on Friday. Jerry made the whole experience a breeze. His knowledge of the product sold me. After the deal was completed he introduced me to the Service and Parts managers and made sure I was comfortable with all of the wonderful gadgets on my new Mazda before I left. Great Experience !

Great Service

by from Smyrna DE |

Akeim and Eric were excellent and worked with me to get to where I needed to be! I recommend anybody to go see them! Great people and service! Thanks guys!!