McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet

Used 888-299-4729
Service 877-468-3617

Repeat business.

by from Pittsburg, Kansas |

Repeat business with McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet. Was over all satisfied with the experience, except when I got home noticed that there was a chip on the driver's door edge that needs touched up. We didn't catch it on the walk around but have notified Nate and I assume they will get us a tube of touch up to fix it. Nate was very helpful, took care of us I would recommend Nate and McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet.

Repeat return customer w/satisfaction every time!!

by from Kansas City, KS |

I have purchased several used vehicles and have 3 of them we are still driving. If they don't have what you want on the lot, they will look at what is at one of their several stores and get you hooked up. I can't think of any negative and everyone is there to greet and help out in any way they can.

Out of state buyers, never fear!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I found these guys on the Internet, and they bent over backwards to help and reassure me. Randy worked with me exhaustively on the price and terms. Stephen made and sent me a personalized video of the vehicle inside and out. There were no surprises when I got there and everything went smooth as a gravy sandwich! Now here's the best part. On the 6 hour drive home, I had a problem with the A/C. I took it to my local dealer, and it was going to cost $542 to repair. I called Randy expecting him to remind me I purchased it "As-Is". To my surprise, he called the service manager at my local dealership and arranged to pay the entire bill!!! I can't recommend these guys highly enough! They'll be the first ones I call next time I need a vehicle! Thank you Morse Chevrolet!

Bryron McDaniel is your goto guy in the body shop!

by from Stilwell KS |

Took my Chevy s-10 to get body work done after an ice storm. Byron McDaniel made the process smooth and painless. He had the estimate done quickly and worked with my insurance company on process. Honestly, far exceeded my expectations. Byron kept commuincation lines open and I always knew the truck was in good hands. Hope I dont need the service done agian, but if I do, Ill be heading over to Byron again, no question about that. Great work !

Very fast response

by from Kansas City Ks |

I e-mailed the dealer about a vehicle advertised on cars.com. Within 20 minutes a salesman, Steve Salazar ,had made a video of the vehicle and e-mailed it to me. Went to the dealership the next day and made a great deal. The exact vehicle I was looking for and the price advertised. Will surely go back.

The BEST in KC!

by from Overland Park |

The most honest and "real" sales & service staff in Kansas City. If it can be fixed, they tell you what it will take to make it right. If it can't be fixed, they tell you exactly why and what your alternatives are. The sales, office & support staff have always treated me fairly and with respect; I trust them to show me the car that best fits my needs and budget, and they do. It's been working that way for both the sales and service teams since my first experience in 1988.

Advertized price

by from Shawnee, KS |

They had a car listed on cars.com for a certain price for a certain car and they would not honor the price! Bad, bad, bad, and worst experience. Would not recommend McCarty-Morse Chevrolet!

McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet responded to this review

January 21, 2014

Hello... I feel bad about the late response, but I was having some issues getting notifications. I have some serious concerns regarding your review. I want to look into it further. Could you please share with me what sales person you spoke with? I couldn't find your name in our customer database, so any information you could provide would be great. We really do want all our customers to have a positive experience here. Please give me the opportunity to look into this further. Thanks..

Definitely recommend McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet!!!

by from Overland Park, KS |

Erik was great to work with! We did not know if we were going in to get a new car or just to refinance ours, but Erik was wonderful about explaining all of our options and finding the best deal with us. Erik was our salesman when we bought our first Chevy and we knew that when we were ready for another, that we would go back to McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet and ask for him again. I would definitely recommend McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet and Erik as the salesman to see when you do!

FRIENDLY HELPFUL AND PUNCTUAL

by from OVERLANDPARK, KANSAS |

They met the tight time frame I was on and they take the worry away by helping my wife when I am not available. Always prompt, quality service. I will bring all my service here. We are a GM family.

Great experience

by from Lenexa Kansas |

Not the first time at the dealership, or the first experience with Erik Fish, we returned because of the fair, friendly and fast service we have had and continued to receive. Erik has been attentive to our needs and always cognizant of our long term best interest, rather than just trying to make a sell or meet a quota. Once again, we were not disappointed. Not only will we be back, we are certain our children will be as well. I have already given Erik's card to a couple of colleagues. Thanks Erik, and thanks McCarthy-Morse.