McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet

Used 888-299-4729 Used 888-299-4729
Service 877-468-3617 Service 877-468-3617

Not your typical dealership

by from Kansas City, MO |

After visiting a few dealerships we were about to give up on purchasing a new vehicle as the other dealerships had been misleading or were not helpful in finding what we were looking for. Wally, our salesperson, calmly listened and talked with us about options without any pressure of buying. He was able to find the truck we needed and make the deal happen. We have since went back and bought more vehicles from them and had incredible experiences. Wally and the finance staff are above the rest of the industry!

February 2, 2016

What a great review! We are thrilled to hear you had a pleasant experience with Wally. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

No hassles

by from Olathe |

Jonathan Ferkel was an excellent associate to buy my new Volt from. Woo Hoo! nice car.

January 28, 2016

Sparky, congrats on your new car! We appreciate your business and will be sure to let Jonathan hear your kind words.

Down to Earth Help

by from Philadelphia, missouri |

My family is currently looking for a new vehicle and this dealership is working closely with me to find exactly what we want.

June 15, 2015

Justin, We appreciate your comments, as we always want to not only be helpful , but provide a comfortable and transparent sales experience. Have a great day.

Repeat business.

by from Pittsburg, Kansas |

Repeat business with McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet. Was over all satisfied with the experience, except when I got home noticed that there was a chip on the driver's door edge that needs touched up. We didn't catch it on the walk around but have notified Nate and I assume they will get us a tube of touch up to fix it. Nate was very helpful, took care of us I would recommend Nate and McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet.

Repeat return customer w/satisfaction every time!!

by from Kansas City, KS |

I have purchased several used vehicles and have 3 of them we are still driving. If they don't have what you want on the lot, they will look at what is at one of their several stores and get you hooked up. I can't think of any negative and everyone is there to greet and help out in any way they can.

Out of state buyers, never fear!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I found these guys on the Internet, and they bent over backwards to help and reassure me. Randy worked with me exhaustively on the price and terms. Stephen made and sent me a personalized video of the vehicle inside and out. There were no surprises when I got there and everything went smooth as a gravy sandwich! Now here's the best part. On the 6 hour drive home, I had a problem with the A/C. I took it to my local dealer, and it was going to cost $542 to repair. I called Randy expecting him to remind me I purchased it "As-Is". To my surprise, he called the service manager at my local dealership and arranged to pay the entire bill!!! I can't recommend these guys highly enough! They'll be the first ones I call next time I need a vehicle! Thank you Morse Chevrolet!

Bryron McDaniel is your goto guy in the body shop!

by from Stilwell KS |

Took my Chevy s-10 to get body work done after an ice storm. Byron McDaniel made the process smooth and painless. He had the estimate done quickly and worked with my insurance company on process. Honestly, far exceeded my expectations. Byron kept commuincation lines open and I always knew the truck was in good hands. Hope I dont need the service done agian, but if I do, Ill be heading over to Byron again, no question about that. Great work !

Very fast response

by from Kansas City Ks |

I e-mailed the dealer about a vehicle advertised on cars.com. Within 20 minutes a salesman, Steve Salazar ,had made a video of the vehicle and e-mailed it to me. Went to the dealership the next day and made a great deal. The exact vehicle I was looking for and the price advertised. Will surely go back.

The BEST in KC!

by from Overland Park |

The most honest and "real" sales & service staff in Kansas City. If it can be fixed, they tell you what it will take to make it right. If it can't be fixed, they tell you exactly why and what your alternatives are. The sales, office & support staff have always treated me fairly and with respect; I trust them to show me the car that best fits my needs and budget, and they do. It's been working that way for both the sales and service teams since my first experience in 1988.

Advertized price

by from Shawnee, KS |

They had a car listed on cars.com for a certain price for a certain car and they would not honor the price! Bad, bad, bad, and worst experience. Would not recommend McCarty-Morse Chevrolet!

January 21, 2014

Hello... I feel bad about the late response, but I was having some issues getting notifications. I have some serious concerns regarding your review. I want to look into it further. Could you please share with me what sales person you spoke with? I couldn't find your name in our customer database, so any information you could provide would be great. We really do want all our customers to have a positive experience here. Please give me the opportunity to look into this further. Thanks..