Legends Toyota

New 877-735-5320
Used 877-667-9713
Service 866-886-8260

Buy Green Save Green

I got a great deal from Kyle O'Neil on my car.

by from Shawnee, Ks |

Kyle O'Neil is a very likable guy and a very good salesman. I felt no pressure, he answered my questions, and he worked hard to get me the deal I wanted on the car I wanted. I would definitely seek him out for my next car purchase.

July 7, 2014

Thank you for taking some time to share your experience with our team at Legends Toyota. Kyle has been a great addition to our team and I am pleased to hear that he was able to make you feel comfortable, listen to your needs and get you a great deal on your new vehicle. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with future sales or service needs you may have. Thank you, Steve Kurtz, President/Owner.

Great Service

by from Kansas City, KS |

Michael Jordan was an excellent salesman. He was able to help my mother get a newer car and explained everything very clearly. Would definitely go back to him for any issues or to get another car. She had the car for two days brought it back up because the engine light came on, Michael got the car checked out and the issue resolved.

kim christy

by from leavenworth kansas |

I purchased a 2014 camry last October & liked it but was missing the extras like sun roof/heated seats/navigation. I had been in touch with my salesmen Mike Jordan & expressed my feelings on an Avalon & what I wanted in it. He was quick to find me one not in the area so it had to be brought it. Was exactly what I wanted & had it a few days later. Was a wonderful buying experience & I would recommend anyone to Legends Toyota to see Mike Jordan! Will be a returning customers in years to come.

Great experience.

by from Bonner Springs KS |

Casey Johnson was our sales person and while being new to the dealership was very knowledgeable. If we had a question he didn't try to spew out a line of garbage he went and he found us correct answers. He was very quick to respond whether it was email, text, or call. I would recommend Casey to anyone looking for a new vehicle. He also isn't pushy at all. He wants to know what YOU want then makes sure he finds it. Great Job! The dealership was very clean and tidy. Even my wife made a comment about how clean the restroom was! The person who did our final paperwork was ok but a little more pushy for the extra coverages than I would care for. Overall a great experience and I will be returning to Casey and Legends Toyota for our next vehicle. Thank you!

May 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team here at Legends Toyota. Casey does a great job of listening to what his customers want so they get exactly what they are looking for in a new vehicle. I hope you enjoy your new car for many years and many miles. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. Thank you for your business, Duce Lett, General Manager

very helpful

by from Leavenworth, KS |

When I locked my keys in my van while shopping at the Legends, I called Legends Toyota to see if they could help me. They gave me door to door service, and I didn't have to call AAA. This goes way beyond the bounds of duty, and I was most grateful.

May 27, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am happy to hear that our team was able to help you get back into your car and back on the road. We're always happy to do what we can to help. Bests, Duce Lett, General Manager.

Great experience

by from Overland Park, KS |

We purchesed two Corollas. Our sales representative Ray Ford, and manager Steve Kurtz were both very accommodating, and we got a very good deal. We have purchased 5 cars from this dealership now, and will continue to do so.

February 18, 2015

It was great working with you and we certainly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business, again. I hope you are enjoying both of your new Corollas. Happy to hear we were able to make you feel comfortable during your purchasing process. Let us know of any additional sales or service needs you might have as we would be more than happy to help. Thank you, Steve Kurtz, President/Owner.

Slide of hands

by from Nevada MO |

I was really looking forward to purchasing my first new car today! I had done plenty of research and have been looking forward to this all week. Unfortunately almost my entire day was waisted and a disappointment. Buying a car should be a pleasurable experience, a lot like opening a birthday gift, or buying your first house. I know you may think that I am an uneducated redneck, however I do know a thing or two about business. I have built my business on truth and treating others the way I would want to be treated. I treat people the same. You never know how much social capital an individual has. And all it takes is one person to make or break your reputation. A reputation takes a lifetime to build and only seconds to destroy. Legends words do not add up and neither do their numbers. When trying to purchase a new car I thought we had come to an agreement on price, interest rate, and life of the loan. After an hour and half of sitting there I finally got the paper work to close the deal. When it came to signing I asked what the payments were going to be only to be surprised to find them higher that I had been told. Turned out they dropped their price only to raise my interest rate. So that being a deal breaker I left the dealership, disappointed and frustrated I had drove 3 hours to purchase a car and wasted the day. Then I was called by the dealership and asked how they could earn my business, however it was too late my wife and kids were running late on their engagements that evening. I was then told I would receive the payments that I had expected in the first place only to get home and find they had raised the price of the car to drop the interest rate!?!? I may not be real smart but if they can sell the car at the lower price to begin with then they should of never raised the price later. They only had their interest in mind, I can't believe they would treat someone like that after already pulling a fast one on them and getting called out. I bend over backwards for my customers, and at times even take a loss, because sometimes that is the right thing to do. Hopefully they will change the way they do business. I am sure this is standard operating procedures for most car lots, so make sure you don't fall for this same trap!

September 17, 2014

On behalf of Legends Toyota, I want to apologize for any frustration you may have experienced while working with our dealership. By no means, did we intend to mislead you in any way which is why we sent you the terms via email prior to your visit an our attempt to avoid any confusion. We take great pride in our customer services and being transparent to our customers and I am sorry for any miscommunication or misunderstandings that occurred. If you are willing, I would like the opportunity to speak with you in further detail to see what we can do about addressing your concerns and finding a solution that you would be in agreement to. Please feel free to reach me at 913-299-8600 at any time that is convenient for you. I look forward to your call. Sincerely, Steve Kurtz, President/Owner.

Buying a used car

by from Shawnee, KS |

Micheal was wonderful to work with. I will definitely buy from him & this dealership again!

July 8, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback. I hope you love your new vehicle for quite some time. We look forward to working with you again when the time is right. Thanks for your business. Bests, Steve Kurtz, President/Owner.

A Corporation you can count on

by from kansas city,Ks |

I've receive two new vehicles,and I must say it was the experience that made the difference,yes they are there to sale you a car however it's how they sale you a car that's what makes the difference.this Toyota don't build clients they build relationship .

July 8, 2014

I would like to thank you for your returned business and for taking the time to share your satisfaction with our team at Legends Toyota. We look forward to working with you again in the future whether it is to help you with sales, or service. Thank you, Steve Kurtz, President/Owner.

Hassle free purchase

by from Kansas City, MO |

I purchased a Rav 4 from the dealer and dealt with Richard M. I knew what I wanted, and they had it. Smooth sailing experience. Richard was very professional and pleasant. Excellent to work with and I knew I was in great hands. I would definitely recommend Legends. Ask for Richard. You will not be disappointed.

July 8, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with Richard and our team. At Legends Toyota, We take customer satisfaction very seriously and it is great to hear that we were able to make your car shopping and purchasing process pleasant and painless for you. Thank you for your business! Steve Kurtz, President/Owner.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Kansas City, MO |

Richard was very helpful and courteous. He changed plates on the car for us in the rain even though he didn't have an umbrella. We definitely look forward to his service the next time we purchase a car.

July 8, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback. At Legends Toyota, we strive for excellence and I am happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. We wish you the best and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you, Steve Kurtz, President/Owner.