Legends Toyota

10100 Parallel Pkwy, Kansas City, KS 66109

Used 913-544-6173 Used 913-544-6173

Great experience.

by from Bonner Springs KS |

Casey Johnson was our sales person and while being new to the dealership was very knowledgeable. If we had a question he didn't try to spew out a line of garbage he went and he found us correct answers. He was very quick to respond whether it was email, text, or call. I would recommend Casey to anyone looking for a new vehicle. He also isn't pushy at all. He wants to know what YOU want then makes sure he finds it. Great Job! The dealership was very clean and tidy. Even my wife made a comment about how clean the restroom was! The person who did our final paperwork was ok but a little more pushy for the extra coverages than I would care for. Overall a great experience and I will be returning to Casey and Legends Toyota for our next vehicle. Thank you!

May 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team here at Legends Toyota. Casey does a great job of listening to what his customers want so they get exactly what they are looking for in a new vehicle. I hope you enjoy your new car for many years and many miles. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. Thank you for your business, Duce Lett, General Manager

customer Services

by from Kansas city |

Our experience in legends Toyota was great our sales person was Chris Farengo he was excellent very helpful and not pushy like others sales people. He when above and beyond to help us fine the truck we were looking for. My husband and I would highly recommend Chris and Legends Toyota for their next vehicle purchase.

April 12, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience at Legends Toyota. Christ really cares about each customer and finding them just the right vehicle. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the future. Best -Duce Lett, General Manager

Another dissatisfied customer

by from Leavenworth KS |

Went in for my 4th oil change and was again told about my air filter at 24k miles and needing an alignment had agreed to the air filter after reviewing the charges it was a cabin air filter and my tires were at 6 and 8 was confused due to the last visit they were all at 7 so I went to a one stop, free courtesy check and tires were all at 7 even and alignment checked good but my cabin filter was dirty and a plastic part of the belly pan was left off and was next to my battery so I took some pictures and called the dealership and had to wait for the service manager to return my call as I left and got home received a phone call from the service manager I told him about my visit and every time I was over spoken for the excuses on why they told me about the alignment and the tires so I had said he was being rude for cutting me out his response "ok you can speak now thought we were having a conversation " as stated I had pictures and a overall courtesy check that I could send him as I live 30 minutes away wanted me to drive to him what happened are we not caught up to do an email or even FaceTime to show you my concerns and documents very sad as I told him that I would not return and get a response I'm sorry to hear that dial tone

April 5, 2016

Chae, I'm sorry to hear about your experience at our store. When you have a moment, I would love to talk about it in person or on the phone. Hopefully we can work something out that will work for both of us. You can reach me at 913-299-8600, thanks. -Duce Lett (General Manager)

bought a new prius c

by from Uniontown, ks |

Bought a new prius here from Pedro Habibi. Great deal and excellent service; they went above and beyond. Love the wating area coffee machine, and special kids area.

February 5, 2016

Congratulations on your new Prius C! We hope you're loving it. Pedro makes exceptional customer service a priority so thank you for sharing your experience with him. Best --Duce Lett, General Manager

Great new car!

by from Kansas City, KS |

In all my (71) years I have never had a more pleasant salesperson purchasing a car than with Jordan Bichelmeyer. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. I planned on purchasing the same model (Avalon Touring) that I presently had and he was very helpful explaining all the changes in my 2007 car to the new 2015. They gave me a fair price on the new 2015 Avalon and I was pleased with the trade in I received on my 2007 Avalon. He was extremely patient with all my questions and very reassuring that I would receive a great deal from Legends Toyota and not have to go elsewhere. Jordan made it happen and I would not hesitate to send all my friends looking for a new or used car to him. The dealership as a whole made my experience very positive. Mr. Daryl Poesy, your financial director, was very informative and pleasant.

December 8, 2015

We make exceptional customer service a priority and it's great to hear that our entire staff gave you nothing less than that. Thank you for taking time to leave a review and we hope you're loving your new, upgraded Avalon! --Duce Lett, General Manager

Great Service

by from Kansas City, KS |

Michael Jordan was an excellent salesman. He was able to help my mother get a newer car and explained everything very clearly. Would definitely go back to him for any issues or to get another car. She had the car for two days brought it back up because the engine light came on, Michael got the car checked out and the issue resolved.

October 7, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about your experience with Mike. I'm glad he was able to answer all your questions and help you with the service needs that arose after the sale. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can help you with anything else. --Duce Lett, General Manager

kim christy

by from leavenworth kansas |

I purchased a 2014 camry last October & liked it but was missing the extras like sun roof/heated seats/navigation. I had been in touch with my salesmen Mike Jordan & expressed my feelings on an Avalon & what I wanted in it. He was quick to find me one not in the area so it had to be brought it. Was exactly what I wanted & had it a few days later. Was a wonderful buying experience & I would recommend anyone to Legends Toyota to see Mike Jordan! Will be a returning customers in years to come.

October 7, 2015

Congrats on your new Camry! I'm glad Mike took great care of you throughout the entire sales process. Thank you for taking time to leave a positive review!

very helpful

by from Leavenworth, KS |

When I locked my keys in my van while shopping at the Legends, I called Legends Toyota to see if they could help me. They gave me door to door service, and I didn't have to call AAA. This goes way beyond the bounds of duty, and I was most grateful.

May 27, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am happy to hear that our team was able to help you get back into your car and back on the road. We're always happy to do what we can to help. Bests, Duce Lett, General Manager.

Great experience

by from Overland Park, KS |

We purchesed two Corollas. Our sales representative Ray Ford, and manager Steve Kurtz were both very accommodating, and we got a very good deal. We have purchased 5 cars from this dealership now, and will continue to do so.

February 18, 2015

It was great working with you and we certainly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business, again. I hope you are enjoying both of your new Corollas. Happy to hear we were able to make you feel comfortable during your purchasing process. Let us know of any additional sales or service needs you might have as we would be more than happy to help. Thank you, Steve Kurtz, President/Owner.

Slide of hands

by from Nevada MO |

I was really looking forward to purchasing my first new car today! I had done plenty of research and have been looking forward to this all week. Unfortunately almost my entire day was waisted and a disappointment. Buying a car should be a pleasurable experience, a lot like opening a birthday gift, or buying your first house. I know you may think that I am an uneducated redneck, however I do know a thing or two about business. I have built my business on truth and treating others the way I would want to be treated. I treat people the same. You never know how much social capital an individual has. And all it takes is one person to make or break your reputation. A reputation takes a lifetime to build and only seconds to destroy. Legends words do not add up and neither do their numbers. When trying to purchase a new car I thought we had come to an agreement on price, interest rate, and life of the loan. After an hour and half of sitting there I finally got the paper work to close the deal. When it came to signing I asked what the payments were going to be only to be surprised to find them higher that I had been told. Turned out they dropped their price only to raise my interest rate. So that being a deal breaker I left the dealership, disappointed and frustrated I had drove 3 hours to purchase a car and wasted the day. Then I was called by the dealership and asked how they could earn my business, however it was too late my wife and kids were running late on their engagements that evening. I was then told I would receive the payments that I had expected in the first place only to get home and find they had raised the price of the car to drop the interest rate!?!? I may not be real smart but if they can sell the car at the lower price to begin with then they should of never raised the price later. They only had their interest in mind, I can't believe they would treat someone like that after already pulling a fast one on them and getting called out. I bend over backwards for my customers, and at times even take a loss, because sometimes that is the right thing to do. Hopefully they will change the way they do business. I am sure this is standard operating procedures for most car lots, so make sure you don't fall for this same trap!

September 17, 2014

On behalf of Legends Toyota, I want to apologize for any frustration you may have experienced while working with our dealership. By no means, did we intend to mislead you in any way which is why we sent you the terms via email prior to your visit an our attempt to avoid any confusion. We take great pride in our customer services and being transparent to our customers and I am sorry for any miscommunication or misunderstandings that occurred. If you are willing, I would like the opportunity to speak with you in further detail to see what we can do about addressing your concerns and finding a solution that you would be in agreement to. Please feel free to reach me at 913-299-8600 at any time that is convenient for you. I look forward to your call. Sincerely, Steve Kurtz, President/Owner.