Townsend Brothers Chevrolet

1450 S Dupont Hwy, Dover, DE 19901

Your Chevrolet Specialist

Body work on my new Chevy

by from Dover, Delaware |

Repair was perfect and on time. Very satisfied! If I had it to do over, I would. No regrets!

Thank you!

by from Silver spring, MD |

You guys always do an amazing job with performing maintenance work on my Equinox. I now live in MD but will always bring my SUV to your service center! Thank you!

Great staff. Not pushy. Very helpful.

by from Dover DE |

I'm very happy with my purchase. The staff was very friendly, and accommodating. I really appreciated the sales floor being so child-friendly. Our sales guy Will Sheppard was very helpful, not pushy and made the process easy and was very patient with us. 10 stars!

EXCELLENT SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from Dover, DE |

Their facilities are 2nd to none! They have a long garage with 2 lanes so you never get wet or cold in bad weather. There is never a wait and the service is amazing!! Ask for Paul and you will receive personal service that goes well beyond the norm.

Great service, friendly helpful people.

by from Dover, DE |

Scheduling my appointment was easy and when I had to reschedule it was no problem. The service was great, the people were friendly and professional.

Excellent Cutomer Service

by from Dover, DE |

With the impeding blizzard of 23 January 2016, I had to reschedule my previously scheduled 5000-mile appointment for Wednesday 20 January 2016. The Service Advisor called me with GREAT news that they could take my 2015 Equinox at 11am. I showed up at 10:45am and they took my car right away. My service was completed in less than 30 minutes and I was back on the road. I had an oil change, tire rotation, and 5000-mile inspection?. Quick Quality Service. Thank you Townsend Chevrolet Service.

Routine Service Call

by from Dover, DE |

My experience was excellent - as always. I am always greeted and treated like a valued customer.

Excellence!!!

by from Dover, DE |

I was not sure if I wanted to trade my 2012 Equinox in for a 2015, so I went to Townsend to browse their inventory. The sales person who walked me through the process was extremely helpful, patient and resourceful. I wound up buying a 2015 Equinox LT. The deal I received was very fair and the service was excellent. This is the second Equinox I bought at Townsend Brothers. I will definitely go back when it's time to buy another car. Thank you Will and Townsend Brothers!!!!

Service for Inspection

by from Pasadena, MD |

I had taken my Saturn in the week before to get the emissions worked on because it had failed the DMV inspection. The staff at Townsend worked diligently and quickly to remedy the situation. They told me I would have to drive it for a few days to reset the codes. They made an appointment for me to return the following week to correct 3 recall issues and to check the car out before I took it back through inspection. My car passed with no problem, and I wanted to thank the staff, Paul Razzano in particular, for taking the time to ensure my car was fixed and ready to go. He went the extra mile to ensure that happened. Thank you very much!!

Great Service

by from Felton, Delaware |

Brought my 2015 Chevrolet Equinox in for a oil change, tire rotation and check. Had a 4:00 p.m. appt. I was early, they took me in right away and I was out of there before 5. The gentlemen at the desk were very friendly and I cannot say enough about the quality of service I received at Townsend Bros. Chevrolet in Dover.